Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Rape Scandal: Biodun Fatoyinbo Temporarily Steps Down From Pulpit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Scandal: Biodun Fatoyinbo Temporarily Steps Down From Pulpit (301 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Scandal: Biodun Fatoyinbo Temporarily Steps Down From Pulpit by splendid22(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2019
Following the demand from Nigerians for Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo to step down from the pulpit, as a result of a recent interview in which Busola Dakolo – a photographer and wife of talented musician, Timi Dakolo, said the pastor had raped her, the Pastor has decided to step down temporarily.

He made this known on Monday(today) 1st of July 2019 via a statement posted on his Instagram page.
According to him: “The past few days have been very sobering for me.I have taken time to pray and seek spiritual counsel from christian leaders around the wordl who feel very concerned about the ongoing reports in the media. Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of COZA and owing to my love for God’s work and the sacred honour of my calling, I have decided to take a leave of absence from the pulpit of the church. This step enables me to submit to the counsels of my spiritual mentors.”

https://www.thenewsguru.com/news/article/breaking-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-temporarily-steps-down-from-pulpit/

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal: Biodun Fatoyinbo Temporarily Steps Down From Pulpit by itspzpics(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: Rape Scandal: Biodun Fatoyinbo Temporarily Steps Down From Pulpit by daddytime(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2019
Way to go...but he won't be missing anything so long as his wife remains there as his eyes and shot caller.
Re: Rape Scandal: Biodun Fatoyinbo Temporarily Steps Down From Pulpit by Lagosfinder(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2019
This incident is denting the church

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Old Picture Of Yourself Using Face App / Tops Sports’ Instagram Rich List, Charges N300m Per Post On IG / MCM: Ayo Makun, Comedian, Actor And Business Man Celebrates His 48th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.