Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) (12842 Views)

Olamide Ft Wizkid-_-totori (official Video) / Download Olamide & Wizkid Totori Instrumental / MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by Bamz(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2019
feelgoodstuffs:
As usual noise noni. Not impressed undecided

Lol are you having laugh mate?

He's staying true to his genre and I thought Wizkid complemented him nicely. It's a different thing if you don't like his style of music and I expected you to avoid this thread completely.
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by Playthepianos: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2019
not intriguing

MEANWHILE,
I am sure you do not want to miss this one too
Click HERE to see it
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by TundeeednuT: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
I thought Olamide has stopped producing secular music
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by Rotimi47: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
MobileGees:

Dope song bro

WizKid brought back his old badass self

Olamide was spitting bars like wtf!
Like kilode! grin
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by Aidejay(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Finally! Badoo starboy and iD oya totori me one time tor totori me two time tortor totori me three times tortortor totori me four time tortor tortor
Song wey make sense at least it's better than "soapy". Olamide can do no wrong he just pacified my soul with this one after spirit and oil and gas this song is more like it amazing collaboration impressive beats didn't love the video but tg omori is on a row I mean this video is better than "shy"with dbanj all else these two show us some good lyricism employed to deliver the message. This is my top favorite collaboration between these two it beats kana.
What else can be said
Abeg who really get the song or na everybody just jump on beats. According to badoos vivo it's olamide ft wizkid and iD cabasa but on the video intro it's iD cabasa ft olamide and wizzy anyhow shaa! Repeat! With bass earphones
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by tfash96(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Aidejay:
Finally! Badoo starboy and iD oya totori me one time tor totori me two time tortor totori me three times tortortor totori me four time tortor tortor
Song wey make sense at least it's better than "soapy". Olamide can do no wrong he just pacified my soul with this one after spirit and oil and gas this song is more like it amazing collaboration impressive beats didn't love the video but tg omori is on a row I mean this video is better than "shy"with dbanj all else these two show us some good lyricism employed to deliver the message. This is my top favorite collaboration between these two it beats kana.
What else can be said
Abeg who really get the song or na everybody just jump on beats. According to badoos vivo it's olamide ft wizkid and iD cabasa but on the video intro it's iD cabasa ft olamide and wizzy anyhow shaa! Repeat! With bass earphones
Baba their only sensible song is omo to shan.. Well I don't listen to all of them again since they all don't have anything upstairs to sing again... But according to the lyrics of their new song u just posted that it's ur favourite among their collaboration so far.. I'm disappointed in u
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bloody!!
Is CABASA back?
Starboy killed it
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by Aidejay(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
tfash96:
Baba their only sensible song is omo to shan.. Well I don't listen to all of them again since they all don't have anything upstairs to sing again... But according to the lyrics of their new song u just posted that it's ur favourite among their collaboration so far.. I'm disappointed in u
thank u for your dissappointment my life now makes a whole lot of sense because u re dissappointed in me
By the way these guys have delivered so much of the same option that by now one should expect nothing less from their lyrics I mean what else should they sing before we know that this is what they are going to deliver Everytime with few exceptions. When I refer to it as my favorite I am far away from the lyrical intentions into the paradigm of how listening to this song on a speaker system will make me feel on a normal or terrible day years from now or tomorrow or next tomorrow omo to Shan doesn't do that for me.
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Cuxigo:

comment from someone using nairaland free basic
u are king of savage lol. leave them jare, dem dey find cheap like and attention
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by Benekruku(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
The song is dope!
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by greatman247(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
feelgoodstuffs:
As usual noise noni. Not impressed undecided

This is no noise as usual by most Naija musicians this is banger stop lying. Go sing yours if you got what it takes and let’s see what you got perhaps it may impress us on here. Now take it away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by booksrite001: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
greatman247:
This is no noise as usual by most Naija musicians this is banger stop lying. Go sing yours if you got what it takes and let’s see what you got perhaps it may impress us on here. Now take it away

lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by MobileGees: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
greatman247:

I'm sure the guy didn't download the song before commenting
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by tfash96(m): 4:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Aidejay:
thank u for your dissappointment my life now makes a whole lot of sense because u re dissappointed in me
By the way these guys have delivered so much of the same option that by now one should expect nothing less from their lyrics I mean what else should they sing before we know that this is what they are going to deliver Everytime with few exceptions. When I refer to it as my favorite I am far away from the lyrical intentions into the paradigm of how listening to this song on a speaker system will make me feel on a normal or terrible day years from now or tomorrow or next tomorrow omo to Shan doesn't do that for me.
ok I wish u all the best sir
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by wethebest(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tho am nt olamide fan bt d guy spits fire in dis song. Wizy will neva disappoint dat na for sure. As for d beat, ID cabasa murdered it. Dope song.
Re: Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) by greatman247(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
MobileGees:

I'm sure the guy didn't download the song before commenting

You make sense. You seem to speak the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya – Le Kwa Ukwu [video Download] / Download Old School & Latest Yoruba Music At Fujinaija / [Video] Wizkid's Ft. R2bees - "Supa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.