Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (40575 Views)

Learn How To Make Much Money Online And Detect Misleading Platforms / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Olgasmith: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ofejiro20:
I asked u to share the name of the Tele gram channel so others can take caution, is that too much to ask?
not at all. My experience happened long time ago and the channel isn't working anymore.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by williamsuc: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Balanciego:
Alot of people on this space have complained about been scammed especially in cryptocurrency. Some have sent pm requesting they share their experiences.

I'm making it open for y'all here. share your experience and I will drop one or two tips to detect a scam
Never been scammed, i have always been careful, the problem with nigeria is they jump into any thing that pays high interest, all my investments are foreign related, yes the returns are not too high but am happy, atleast i dont loose my hard earned money, there is this copy trading platform called covesting that i use, its very legit but only for crypto experts, this is how it works, its a copy trading platform, u copy the traded of proffessionals and trade exactly what they trade and sell when they tell u to sell, i wish crypto lords here cn put people through, a lot of money is being made in the world of bitcoin And crypto,but sadly many of us lack the knowledge

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Soul47:

Ok. Thanks.

With Dragonmint 16T expected daily returns should be $5 including electricity cost.
Not that bad, but not worth it since more profitable miners are available.

Please what do you mean by miners being installed in motherboards and electric power supply?

I really appreciate your response.
Dragonmint is good for those looking for something different.

before normal computer can be used in mining but the damage was excruciating. Miners discovered that they can create a single purpose computer solely for mining by tweaking it's Graphics card and motherboard which can also lead to minimal electricity use in order to increase productivity.

you see asic miners is one of them. hand held or bulky depending on use.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Olgasmith:
not at all. My experience happened long time ago and the channel isn't working anymore.

People should avoid projects that are undisclosed.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Olgasmith:

Thank you for this bro. Please open a whatsapp group so we can interact real time. We need your experience in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency technology is growing and I wanna be part of the growth bro

I will look into that. by the way, I don't think this forum allows that. does it
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by williamsuc: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Balanciego:

I will look into that. by the way, I don't think this forum allows that. does it
there is nothing wrong in creating a whatsapp group, its just for learning and acquiring the necessary knowledge to survive in the crypto space,i dont see anything wrong with that unless you u are one of those coverting the knowledge you have to money whereby asking us to pay before you teach us, so is that he issue?
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by adelekefam: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2019
williamsuc:
there is nothing wrong in creating a whatsapp group, its just for learning and acquiring the necessary knowledge to survive in the crypto space,i dont see anything wrong with that unless you u are one of those coverting the knowledge you have to money whereby asking us to pay before you teach us, so is that he issue?
There ar xo many wys 2 mke moni frm bitcoin, just that these guys dont just want to teach for free, am currently attending an online seminar where i paid 100$ just to learn all about bitcoin nd bitcoin investments, but i knw it wil b wort it at the end sha, a journey of a 1000m begns wit one step

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2019
adelekefam:

There ar xo many wys 2 mke moni frm bitcoin, just that these guys dont just want to teach for free, am currently attending an online seminar where i paid 100$ just to learn all about bitcoin nd bitcoin investments, but i knw it wil b wort it at the end sha, a journey of a 1000m begns wit one step

I will teach mine soon, free of charge.

I just need to confirm one last thing.

Solely on Bitcoin mining; POW.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2019
Soul47:

I will teach mine soon, free of charge.

I just need to confirm one last thing.

Solely on Bitcoin mining; POW.
good one teaching others for free. this is why we are here.

nevertheless let the aim of any tutorial be to help one another and not to gain.

the reason I opened this thread is for professionals in cryptocurrency and blockchain Dapps tech to teach and learn from each other.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by adelekefam: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Balanciego:

nevertheless let the aim of any tutorial be to help one another and not to gain.

the reason I opened this thread is for professionals in cryptocurrency and blockchain Dapps tech to teach and learn from each other.

Exactly my taught
No personal gain
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Balanciego:

Of course it is to teach and not to gain.

But that will be later when am done test-running this new mining method for about a month.

Till then, we will keep learning from you. Lol.

Please what is Dapps tech?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Olgasmith: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
adelekefam:

Exactly my taught
No personal gain
this nairaland is full of scams. I'm very careful of things I read here or indulge in.

This one that said sth about test running mining stuff. Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Olgasmith: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Balanciego:

you nailed it bro. We should help each other grow without any selfish interest
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
williamsuc:
I get your point. I'm willing to teach Alot of people and for now this forum can reach alot of people instead of a few on whatsapp.

Believe me when I say I'm out to teach folks hidden ways of making it in cryptocurrency and also detecting scam

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Olgasmith:
this nairaland is full of scams. I'm very careful of things I read here or indulge in.

This one that said sth about test running mining stuff. Hmmmm

Funny.

I mine with 5 S9 now, the daily profit from each at the moment is $5.

No need teaching how to mine normally cause it's common knowledge.

So I met a guy who told me about mining with a script, he said if the script is embedded to my miner it will increase the hash rate thereby increasing the daily profit.

He is still working on it and from our last discussion it will be ready in 2 weeks time.

So when it's ready and I test it to be sure of it I can share with us how to use script on our miners.

That's what I meant.

Have your heard about using script on miners?

Modified:
Working on it does not mean he is with my miner...
I guess I should not talk much about it till I have tested it.

But you can check on YouTube to confirm what am talking about.

I will post the YouTube link later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
One of the way to make money in cryptocurrency is through trading it. when I say trading it, it doesn't mean converting bitcoin to naira and vice versa.

it's about using margin to trade. Even if you don't have much capital. at least 50$ can kick start your way to financial freedom.

sign up on Bitmex and read a few article on margin trading. start your plan and follow the plan. simple indicators like SMA and VDUB can help you enter and exit trade.

since I ventured into trading. I have never made less than 200$ a day.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by mfm04622: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Soul47:

Funny.

I mine with 5 S9 now, the daily profit from each at the moment is $5.

No need teaching how to mine normally cause it's common knowledge.

So I met a guy who told me about mining with a script, he said if the script is embedded to my miner it will increase the hash rate thereby increasing the daily profit.

He is still working on it and from our last discussion it will be ready in 2 weeks time.

So when it's ready and I test it to be sure of it I can share with us how to use script on our miners.

That's what I meant.

Have your heard about using script on miners?

Modified:
Working on it does not mean he is with my miner...
I guess I should not talk much about it till I have tested it.

But you can check on YouTube to confirm what am talking about.

I will post the YouTube link later

Which cryptocurrency do you mine? bitcoin?
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
mfm04622:

Which cryptocurrency do you mine? bitcoin?

Yes.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by mfm04622: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Soul47:

Yes.

can you teach me?

Thanks
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
mfm04622:

can you teach me?

Thanks

Ok. Later this evening I will type the process for Proof Of Work (POW) mining.

Major thing you should have in mind is that it is capital intensive to start based on buying the machine and daily electricity cost.

And to gain more you need to buy the mining machines that have higher hashrate.

Will put up the full process later.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by mfm04622: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Soul47:

Major thing you should have in mind is that it is capital intensive to start based on buying the machine and daily electricity cost.

Thank you
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Bitcoinbeer: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Balanciego:
One of the way to make money in cryptocurrency is through trading it. when I say trading it, it doesn't mean converting bitcoin to naira and vice versa.

it's about using margin to trade. Even if you don't have much capital. at least 50$ can kick start your way to financial freedom.

sign up on Bitmex and read a few article on margin trading. start your plan and follow the plan. simple indicators like SMA and VDUB can help you enter and exit trade.

Can you teach me bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by gift01: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Balanciego:

can you teach on this
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by gift01: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Soul47:

all ears
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by williamsuc: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2019
gift01:
all ears
Lol my brother better relax o before you loose ur money, you cn neva operate a mining hardware in nigeria, anyone tellin u he cn procure a mining hardware for you or tellin u he as a mining that works, just wana scam u

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2019
All those that sent me pm. I have replied all of them. stay out of cryptocurrency scams

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Bitcoinbeer: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Soul47:

Show your Antminer bro. Mining doesn't work in Nigeria except you have a steady cheap power supply.

I don't like people claiming what they don't know about. POW indeed

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Bitcoinbeer:

Can you teach me bro
of course. this is one of the ways I make money. there are others.

you can make money from home and not step out of your comfort zone. disadvantage is that you might turn anti social.

for now, let's continue on nairaland and promote cryptocurrency

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by mikebabs101: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Balanciego:

this is what I have been looking for , I have watched lots of videos about trading on binance and bittrex ,I need someone with experience , there is so much money in cryptocurency

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by adelekefam: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bitcoinbeer:
Show your Antminer bro. Mining doesn't work in Nigeria except you have a steady cheap power supply.

I don't like people claiming what they don't know about. POW indeed
Lol POW my ass, any mining u want to do nd u did not visit the mining farm to confirm and see for urself that the mining actually exist nd they shw u how it works, my brother you ar on ur own na understatement, ur money will develope wings and fly away

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Bitcoinbeer: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
mikebabs101:
this is what I have been looking for , I have watched lots of videos about trading on binance and bittrex ,I need someone with experience , there is so much money in cryptocurency
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
mikebabs101:

How far have u gone with your learning.

Have u studied moving averages and how to interpret it.

Have you known the hidden secrets of Relative Strength index. This two powerful indicators can help you with exit and entry strategies.

Let me know how far you have gone so I can know how to help. Good luck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Stock Brokers In Nigeria? / Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.