Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt (23882 Views)

Kano To Buy Five Cows With N9.2 Million Budget / EFCC Resumes $8.4 Million Fraud Case Against Patience Jonathan / Wike To Fed Govt: Teachers’ Salary Raise A Burden On States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thats Excellent.It Will Send A Clear Message To The Rest Of The Criminals.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by GMbuharii: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
PentiumPro:

I’m constant. This is only because this one suit your mind.

So,what decade are we expecting another one?

grin
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by jrusky(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sorry the lawyer in the house (pls if you are apc just feck off ok) can you help us here a cash term as suspected cash can it be forfeited when no crime link evidence yet

Sorry I'm not supporting Pej because I don't know how she got such cash and at same time can't called her names because no proof yet she stole the cash from any one or the cash is a proceed from unlawful source. Just my thought though......
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by deomelo: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
jrusky:
Sorry the lawyer in the house (pls if you are apc just feck off ok) can you help us here a cash term as suspected cash can it be forfeited when no crime link evidence yet

Sorry I'm not supporting Pej because I don't know how she got such cash and at same time can't called her names because no proof yet she stole the cash from any one or the cash is a proceed from unlawful source. Just my thought though......

Other people committed the crime when they deposited illegal funds in their own names, but this woman showed up to claim the money with zero proof/evidence of ownership.

The money was forfeited because it wasn't her money and she can not prove otherwise with bank records or any kind of paper trails or documentation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by maikeke(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Shame on u Mama Piss , how can u be happy with this chunks of money u stoled which is enough to pay 200 civil servants retired pension

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by Playthepianos: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
nice one..
MEANWHILE,
I am sure you do not want to miss this one too
Click HERE to see it
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by jrusky(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

Other people committed the crime when they deposited illegal funds in their own names, but this woman showed up to claim the money with zero proof/evidence of ownership.

The money was forfeited because it wasn't her money and she can not prove otherwise with bank records or any kind of paper trails or documentation.

Good bless. Dude like you earn my respect alot because when someone is novice of something it's better those with better idea explain to him or her but some dude here will turn it political and start abusing.

I'm sure you are not apc because they can never reason the way you do instead for them to all you will be heating is Pej is this Pej is that but Tinubu loaded 2 Buillion van into his compound and he is a saint and their national leader.

God bless.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by deomelo: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
jrusky:

Good bless. Dude like you earn my respect alot because when someone is novice of something it's better those with better idea explain to him or her but some dude here will turn it political and start abusing.

I'm sure you are not apc because they can never reason the way you do instead for them to all you will be heating is Pej is this Pej is that but Tinubu loaded 2 Buillion van into his compound and he is a saint and their national leader.

God bless.

1. This is not about APC or PDP and the money is not APC or PDP money, it's Nigeria's money, yours and mine.

2. I know it's very hard for some to discuss any issue without inserting Tinubu's name even when it's irrelevant and unrelated, but is Tinubu is any court of law answering question about money or was any case filed against him based on stolen funds?

3. It is not against the law to have bullion vans transport your valuables and you don't know what was in the vans.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

1. This is not about APC or PDP and the money is not APC or PDP money, it's Nigeria's money, yours and mine.

2. I know it's very hard for some to discuss any issue without inserting Tinubu's name even when it's irrelevant and unrelated, but is Tinubu is any court of law answering question about money or was any case filed against him based on stolen funds?

3. It is not against the law to have bullion vans transport your valuables and you don't know what was in the vans.

Really Ok I have heard you. Thanks.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by fortune1968: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
A bottle of beer please .
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by fredoooooo: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ha ..THERE IS GOD OOOOO
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by Adedaniel211(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
that's nice..
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by shekauvsbuhari: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:
This is good news for the people of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria
Who told U? U are deluded. She looted it. APC's own looters will reloot it from her. The way they relooted Abacha's loot. Na win win for naija criminal politicians.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by shekauvsbuhari: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

U suppose chop hot slap.
U were making some sense until U say U dnt know what was in de bullion vans.
U have exposed urself to be one of de APC liar mohammeds.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by Chijeep(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
undecided
if court will nt forfeit all d money in Tinubu's bullion van at least dey shud forfeit d bullion van mak dem return am 2 CBN
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by otokx(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
There is money in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by bmos(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Na thunder go finish Jonathan and her sheppopotamus Wife!

When will i have the opportunity to meet this very courageous NgeneUkwenu of a woman self?
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by bmos(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
jideflash:
DiarisGod o

I bet you that funky ladyy has more than 10 times of that stashed somewhere.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by Smeek(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-462GkIeBl8Y/WVtTJhmqo5I/AAAAAAAFJLQ/YGs2BBnFeqYUaxVspWmEjMvPk2DuSVEowCLcBGAs/s1600/patience-Jonathan-2-760x600.jpg[/img]

Justice Mojisola Olatoregun held that the money is reasonably suspected to be proceeds of crime.
Suspicion na proof for law?
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by fyneguy: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ikem11:

That's the problem with Nigeria judicially. You forfeited someone money based on thought that it might be of crime without proof on how the money was got through crime.

She might stole it quite alright but u still have to prove it since she got business she is legally doing

Have you read the judgment? You need to read it before making comments.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by kayusely70(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Theyve flayed Nigeria to the marrows.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by deomelo: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
U suppose chop hot slap.
U were making some sense until U say U dnt know what was in de bullion vans.
U have exposed urself to be one of de APC liar mohammeds.

You mean you saw what was in the vans with your super ipobioa metaphysical powers?

Even if it was money, is there a law in Nigeria that says you can not transport your valuables with bullion vans or that you can not dash people your own money or like other ignorant and unintelligent Igbos, the fact that bullion vans drove through his gate means he stole your money?

You Igbos hardly make sense anyway.l

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by deomelo: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Smeek:

Justice Mojisola Olatoregun held that the money is reasonably suspected to be proceeds of crime.
Suspicion na proof for law?

Especially when you can not show proof that the money is yours or how you made the money.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by 35824L: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
netpro:
They were hoping for Atiku in order to keep their loot.
Exactly! God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by dober(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
What has the government been doing with recovered funds? I am sure this cash will be relooted. If they invest this in education. There will be a difference
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by gwarotango: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

1. This is not about the judiciary, this is according to the Nigerian constitution and EFCC act.

2. The money wasn't deposited by her and her name is not anywhere on any bank records as the owner so under the law and according to the bank, the money doesn't belong to her.

3. She used proxies to hide the source of the money and if you are going to defend her, please tell us where the house wife obtained the money from.
She was a perm sec in the Bayelsa state government and her salary was $1 million a month

So sayeth the IPOB yoots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by deomelo: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
gwarotango:
She was a perm sec in the Bayelsa state government and here salary was $1 million a month

So sayeth the IPOB yoots

lmao...

Reason why they say Igbos are ignorant and unintelligent..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by armadeo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

History will always remember you for your doggedness and giant strides against all odds.

History will remember how you stared into the eyes of mighty enemies and defined a path.

You were a gift who came to redeem us.

We do will remember how critics rubbished your administration when same people applaud you after your demise.

We will immortalise your legacies, imbibe your rules and practice your bravery and charisma

In a nutshell; You did will become a religion

Krest dude and bbq.

Hmmmmmmm. The hustle be real.

At least 2 nigganof the breadline despite what they've gotta do to eat bread.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by rusher14: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kingchineme6:
Can you imagine, we've all these money still yet Federal government want to borrow money from another country. It's a shame

Spits cry

The problem with most of you is that your arithmetic is poor.

There are 200 million of you.

Reflect on that.
Re: BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Forfeits $8.4 Million, N9.2 Billion To Fed Govt by shekauvsbuhari: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2019
deomelo:

You mean you saw what was in the vans with your super ipobioa metaphysical powers?

Even if it was money, is there a law in Nigeria that says you can not transport your valuables with bullion vans or that you can not dash people your own money or like other ignorant and unintelligent Igbos, the fact that bullion vans drove through his gate means he stole your money?

You Igbos hardly make sense anyway.l
If another person for instance a pdp man tries such a stunt and crude display of bravado, and especialy on the eve of an election, de way efcc, dss, nia, police icpc etc will invade dt house and how they will say its stolen money stached away for election rigging and money laundring issues and de way hypocrites like U will be urging buhari n magu do drink their blood and lie mohamed will call world press conference, U know ur style of media trial. But now its one of de saints, they re giving him benefit of doubt. I dislike apc n pdp bcs all of U re rogues but I have a little respect for pdp bcs they admit they re thieves but apc hypocriticaly pretend to be saints.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.