Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace (27026 Views)

Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by Lamasta(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
What more can I say grin
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by firo08(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Scammers everywhere. I don't know what so special about royalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by ADIBEFRANK(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hahahahaaha
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by flejnr2(f): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
His name sounds igboish blessing Okoro
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by cluewebhost(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dem no go work?
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by deebrain(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sorry
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by hisexcellency34: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Is he calling Buhari?
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by Abudu2000(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
This man no dey fear o, our own oba embarassed Haaaa nothing Musa no go see
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by Bundaweber: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

The name sef fake nor be small.

PRINCE OKORO (pronounced Okoho )

No BENIN man bears such title as a name.

This is an OgionOba.

This is the era of Ogidigan 2, with the blood of Prince Ogun and Oba Ewaure flowing undiluted in his veins.

If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow.

so osadebamwen okoro no be benin man? na wah o!!! stop making blanket statement dem no go hear
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
nephemmy:
you have to be in possession of all the world jarz(INDIAN style, science) for ur impersonation to succeed at oba of benin's. palace else you'll be humiliated like this man..
Lol... I tell you man!! cheesy grin
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by Born2Breed(f): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bundaweber:

so osadebamwen okoro no be benin man? na wah o!!! stop making blanket statement dem no go hear

What is the meaning of Okoro?

If you can answer the question then I will reply you politely, if not you must take back that word "blanket".
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by Bundaweber: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

If you can answer the question then I will reply you politely, if not you must take back that word "blanket".

answer my question first. You certainly do not have the right to say if a name is benin or not. i suppose you will also come to say oghene is not benin
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by Bundaweber: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

Mr Agidigbi:

You guys will not just let this Edo-OKORO go on sabbathical, eh? You have written the correct history of Okoro and how it got to Ibo land and other lands. It merely shows the power and the influence of the ancient Benin Empire, in what is today called southern Nigeria and West Africa.

OKORO is an Edo word for PRINCE. Among the royal family, we seldom call ourselves our first names. The older ones simply call the younger ones, Okoro. The same goes for those within the same age group. Any time I call on my cousins or brothers, I simply say O.K, shortened for Okoro. My mother never called me by my first name before she died. It was always Okoro. When I call on older members of the family in Benin, from my hideout in America, they simply call me Okoro. An Edo man living in and around Benin knows that an Edo Prince is called Okoro. Even as a teenager roaming the corners of Edo land looking for fun, ( in Esan land, Afemai and Owan ), the older folks called me Okoro and not by my first name.

The seeming decline in the use of Okoro by Edo-speaking people in describing an Edo Prince came with western sophistication, especially among the youths. The appearance of Okoro in Ibo calendar, shows the level of the cultural domination that Benin had over neighbouring groups in those days. You need to go to AFIKPO in the Ibo land, to see the influence of Edo language on the Ibo people living in the area. You will be surprised to hear words like EWOBI-a fool/idiot, OFINGBO-palm oil, etc., rolling out of their mouths.

Greetings everybody

Okoro ( Ademola ) Iyi-Eweka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by Born2Breed(f): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bundaweber:

Mr Agidigbi:

You guys will not just let this Edo-OKORO go on sabbathical, eh? You have written the correct history of Okoro and how it got to Ibo land and other lands. It merely shows the power and the influence of the ancient Benin Empire, in what is today called southern Nigeria and West Africa.

OKORO is an Edo word for PRINCE. Among the royal family, we seldom call ourselves our first names. The older ones simply call the younger ones, Okoro. The same goes for those within the same age group. Any time I call on my cousins or brothers, I simply say O.K, shortened for Okoro. My mother never called me by my first name before she died. It was always Okoro. When I call on older members of the family in Benin, from my hideout in America, they simply call me Okoro. An Edo man living in and around Benin knows that an Edo Prince is called Okoro. Even as a teenager roaming the corners of Edo land looking for fun, ( in Esan land, Afemai and Owan ), the older folks called me Okoro and not by my first name.

The seeming decline in the use of Okoro by Edo-speaking people in describing an Edo Prince came with western sophistication, especially among the youths. The appearance of Okoro in Ibo calendar, shows the level of the cultural domination that Benin had over neighbouring groups in those days. You need to go to AFIKPO in the Ibo land, to see the influence of Edo language on the Ibo people living in the area. You will be surprised to hear words like EWOBI-a fool/idiot, OFINGBO-palm oil, etc., rolling out of their mouths.

Greetings everybody

Okoro Iyi-Eweka.

Egua tuo!!! You nailed it!!!

Back to that scam from reliable source he calls himself Enogie Prince Okoro which simply means Duke Prince Prince.

1 Like

Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by livebyday(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

Egua tuo!!! You nailed it!!!

Back to that scam from reliable source he calls himself Enogie Prince Okoro which simply means Duke Prince Prince.

smiley
Re: Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2019
This is serious..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Confronted A Scammer Who Called My Mom / Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized / Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Coming Back From Church In Jos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.