Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Herdsmen Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack (212 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack by Yahunemerem01(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yesterday, I received the news of the letter written by Herdsmen to my village, Umuohia village in Ahiaba-Mbu Autonomous Community of Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria. The letter, as I heard is in the custody of one Chief Chinkata Otimgba the supposed(Not yet confirmed) traditional ruler of Ahiaba-Mbu Autonomous Community, informing the village of an attack planned by them(FULANI Herdsmen) because of their supposed missing cows. My Dad was informed of the threat by Mr. Sunday Dinnaya, an indigene and resident of the Nnekuta axis of Umuohia village. He told my Dad that the Herdsmen met him and told him that the residents of Nnekuta Road should provide two of their missing cows or prepare for an attack. He further said that they informed him that they had written to the traditional ruler of the community.
It is worthy of note that the Nnekuta axis of Umuohia village is more of a farmlands that are currently undergoing slow development, the road leads to Obingwa Local Government Headquarter in Mgboko and these herdsmen had succeeded in destroying economic crops in the area that farmers no longer fancy going to that axis to farm. Now they are now accusing us the residents of the road of thef.
I am calling on the Law enforcement agencies, political office holders in the state and federal to immediately make sure that no rancour of such being plan by the herdsmen ever happen.
This is for the growth and development of Obingwa, Abia and Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Bayelsa Radio Station (Photos) / .. / Vietnamese Blogger Sentenced To Years In Jail For Environmental Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.