Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK (27584 Views)

UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
blackpanda:

Must u be a bad belle
Must you spite him for saying the better truth?

1 Like

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:

you are right and you are wrong,

Speaking like a Nigerian from a Nigerian University, First class and 3rd class are both hopeless,

but in a sane clime first class product are excelent inventors and startup gurus
You obviously didn't get his point.
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by greypencils: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
KingSatan:
AS LONG AS NIGERIANS KEEP CELEBRATING GRADES AND CERTIFICATES, I DOUBT THERE WOULD BE ANY REMARKABLE PROGRESS IN THE NEXT 60 YEARS.

HOW DOES HIS CERTIFICATE IMPROVE YOUR ECONOMY?

THESE LOTS DON'T EVEN RETURN HOME TO IMPROVE THE COUNTRY'S DILAPIDATED EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.

THE CERTIFICATE IS JUST FOR THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS.

STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY.

EDUCATION IN THE 21ST CENTURY SHOULD BE CORPORATIVE AND NOT COMPETITIVE.
Tell your government to
1. Improve security
2. Improve electric power supply
3. Create policies that will enable the birth and sustenance of startups
4. Develop and support institutions that translate a catalogue of original essays in different technology and engineering schools into viable indigenous technological solutions
5. Invest in technological hubs till they become viable
6. Place a ban or heavy taxes on users of imported phones and cars so as to favour the ones being invented and/ or coupled/assembled in Nigeria.
7. Be honest about the fight against corruption, the type of corruption where which contracts can't be awarded unless there is greasing of the palm
8. Purposefully devise means of stopping brain drain by increasing the value of the naira

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL NIGERIANS ABROAD BE ENCOURAGED TO STAY AND DEVELOP THE COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by teebaxy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=blackpanda post=79844682]

Must u be a bad belle[/quote who your good belle help?
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
blackpanda:

Must u be a bad belle
he's right!
because Africans through education have become mis-educated. We need to sit-up.

3 Likes

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by fatiaforreal: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
KingSatan:
AS LONG AS NIGERIANS KEEP CELEBRATING GRADES AND CERTIFICATES, I DOUBT THERE WOULD BE ANY REMARKABLE PROGRESS IN THE NEXT 60 YEARS.

THESE LOTS DON'T EVEN RETURN HOME TO IMPROVE THE COUNTRY'S DILAPIDATED EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.

I like to see the difference in performance. Though it's quite easy to blame the government for our situation, it's equally obvious we've gained little from education as a people because we don't seem to understand its purpose. We have more than enough graduates to make a great nation; more than enough people with fantastic CGPA to rival the greatest nations of the world but we've all failed the country. Nigeria is succeeding in turning out examination experts rather than professionals in their respective fields. Open your eyes and see and don't be carried awawy, a European with a Pass Degree will likely achieve far more in terms of impact in his field that a Nigerian with a First Class except in rare situations where the the class of degree is in tandem with the level of true knowledge acquired.

3 Likes

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dakun come and design a face-me i face-you for me in Nigeria grin grin

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good one for the family. Mum and Dad will be proud
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Julius0325: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Congratulations bro welcome to the club
I also made a ...........
Here in 9ja
But
This was the only thing they gave me
�����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by leonene(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nigerians Celebrate and Acquired More Certificate Than Skills. Why in China and Other Developed Country Not So........Most Of The Famous World Richest Today Go for skills and abandoned certificate. E.g Mark Zuggaberg. Facebook COE and so many of them. Until Nigerians begin to follow that way, my brother in d next 60 years to cone our economy will continue to float.
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
KingSatan:

Guy, which one is corporative again? see as you shame yourself, you dey yap person wey go cambridge in the process showing your poor education!!
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Benekruku(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
blackpanda:

Must u be a bad belle

Digest his message. That's a brilliant peice
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by shugabasbn: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
DonXavi:
Edo Amaka!!!

Lol. Edo is bearing Ebose, ebo is Yoruba word means ritual meal, Ebose means the ritual has accepted.
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
shugabasbn:

Lol. Edo is bearing Ebose, ebo is Yoruba word means ritual meal, Ebose means the ritual has accepted.

� one said he's Igbo and you are now saying he's Yoruba, smh.

Na Edo boy be that o

1 Like

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by AreaFada2: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
tyup:
And what's our business if he graduates with First Class or he tops his class undecided

You're not a first class material until you've attain one from a Nigerian university where real study is and the fact that he looks Ipob even make matters worse sad
Nigerian universities where you can bribe, buy pamphlets and open legs for grades? shocked

After the sadist and frustrated lecturers with no single invention to their name have educated Nigerians, what scientific innovations have these Nigerians made?

The Cantab guy would have been trained by those who are best in their fields. Like Nobel Prize winners and top architects. Those who create new knowledge and convert them into practical applications that change the world and the way we live. Many of their works will still be studied in archaic books that will still be used in Nigeria 70 years from now. grin cheesy

I can authoritatively say so because I was trained same way in another university.

Don't just be saying what you do not know just because talking is free.

A relative of mine read architecture in Nigeria. Upon arriving in North America and furthering her education there, she concluded that Nigeria has a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Legendguru: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
DonXavi:
Edo Amaka!!!

Edo no dey the two strong ethnic groups in Nigeria. Keep quiet when your brother is talking
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amazing. I think he’s the only black in his class.

1 Like

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by davidnazee: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
DonXavi:
Edo Amaka!!!

Finally an Edo indigene don Amaka.

3 Likes

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Vulcanheph(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
First class in architecture No be Beans o......
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by BarristerAlarig: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Balkan:
which Edo ? I bet you if you do a paternity test on that guy, you will see Igbo blood. Igbo guys plenty for Edo

Oga don't say what you don't know.

That guy is Esan. I can't remember the number of times I have been called an Ibo guy.

We Esans are very light skinned and quite similar to the Ibos in terms of looks and complexion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by BarristerAlarig: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
shugabasbn:

Ebose is an Esan name. It's the short form of Ebosetale, meaning what God has said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by ramifickolade: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
I can do that too
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by tophumble(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fine boy with fine brain

Congrats guy
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Ndipe(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
KingSatan:

Better to celebrate him than to celebrate a mediocre government. Please dont rain on someone else's parade.

1 Like

Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by monimore: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
if na Nija that guy go come out 2.2
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by omoluka: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
leonene:
Nigerians Celebrate and Acquired More Certificate Than Skills. Why in China and Other Developed Country Not So........Most Of The Famous World Richest Today Go for skills and abandoned certificate. E.g Mark Zuggaberg. Facebook COE and so many of them. Until Nigerians begin to follow that way, my brother in d next 60 years to cone our economy will continue to float.
+1
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by omoluka: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
fatiaforreal:

I like to see the difference in performance. Though it's quite easy to blame the government for our situation, it's equally obvious we've gained little from education as a people because we don't seem to understand its purpose. We have more than enough graduates to make a great nation; more than enough people with fantastic CGPA to rival the greatest nations of the world but we've all failed the country. Nigeria is succeeding in turning out examination experts rather than professionals in their respective fields. Open your eyes and see and don't be carried awawy, a European with a Pass Degree will likely achieve far more in terms of impact in his field that a Nigerian with a First Class except in rare situations where the the class of degree is in tandem with the level of true knowledge acquired.
I like this
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by solomonedavid(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Very soon dey brain storm him to their economy advantage ���
Re: Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK by Gerrard59(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
leonene:

You mean the same Mark Zuckerberg who finished from Harvard University? You think Harvard admits dullard.s? Regarding China, I doubt you know the profiles of their billionaires. The vast vast majority finished from top universities and with good grades.

@Topic: Congratulations to the lad. The parents must be quite rich to send their son to Cambridge. Foster and Partners are waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off / Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants / What To Do With A 2.89 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.