Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Gej Ranks Dora's Contribution Higher Than Other Nigerians ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Ranks Dora's Contribution Higher Than Other Nigerians ? (918 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Senators’ Allowances Nine Times Higher Than Basic Pay....punch Newspaper / Report Any Filling Station Selling Higher Than 87# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gej Ranks Dora's Contribution Higher Than Other Nigerians ? by jaybee(f): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2010
I found this blanket recipe of a better naija by GEJ and i thought i could share it with NLders and probably get some more insights from our esteemed comentators.

Excerpts:

President Goodluck Jonathan, in his remark, extolled the former NAFDAC boss for her contribution in the eradication of fake and counterfeit drugs. He said the passion with which she discharged her duties is highly commendable and should be emulated.

He, therefore, urged Nigerians to stop lamenting over the situation of the country but try to contribute to make a change.

"If everyone can contribute 10 percent of what Dora has done, our nation will be a better place," he said.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201010080204.html

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote For Buhari- Sanusi (cbn Governor) / This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! / New Dictionary Meaning Of The Abbr Pdp (useless)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.