Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,711 members, 7,813,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action (43671 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
The cleansing process is long overdue... The shepherds must be clearly separated from the hirelings.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Eaglenimi: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
All this allegations will only makes COZA more popular, all the Hediot/Shediot Ndi ara that are protesting up and down cannot protest against their brothers that are being killed in the village , their sisters that ate being phoked in the village Awon olori buruku, they are all here and there commenting nonsense. Dan shagya
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
He fornicated with her,bought her a car,supported her wedding and sent her family to chicago for vacations..as told by one jennifer.
Really?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Kingspin(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ruga must go
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Righteousness89:
Exactly How I See It......

I have Learnt in My Life that GOD Chastises those who HE Loves...

This is An opportunity For one to Humble Himself, Make Amendments and Make GENUIE Peace with GOD.

We are at the End of the Age so it's an Opportunity to Be Cleansed..
cool
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by AngelicBeing: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
He fornicated with her,bought her a car,supported her wedding and sent her family to chicago for vacations..as told by one jennifer.
Chai sad
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Only the spiritually blind would not able to perceive this.
Spirituality my foot. Another mu+mu up there said it will end in praise. Which praise when we are talking about rape? sad
All this gutter gutter slangs introduced by these con men that call themselves pastors have really eaten deep into gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by advocate666: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
doG is actually quite useless.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by AngelicBeing: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
MakeWeTalk:
Which God I beg you?

The God of heaven will judge that COZA man if he does not become a Christian.

The COZA man & many other GOs in Nija are Freemasons,Rosocrusians & Ogboni members.

Please don't be fooled by the name Reformed Ogoni Fraternity(ROF).
It's like saying Reformed Satan worship, it's still about Satan.
So ROF is also Ogboni.

This post below shows that the COZA man is Freemason.
Thats why many masons cane to his aid & arrested protesters.
Ask yourself wetin concern SSS with protest outside church?

As I said this post proves he is a Freemason

We all know now that RCCG is a joke.
What many don't know is that Adeboye is a Freemason.

Here is proof in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by undefeateds: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
I always respect mr bassey before but what he just said is nothing but rubbish of the highest order, that is fatoyinbo's past, he is now in Christ, not of past, he is a new creature in Christ, I rest my case
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by mascot87(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots. You know where you belong
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by HBB1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
MakeWeTalk:
Which God I beg you?

The God of heaven will judge that COZA man if he does not become a Christian.

The COZA man & many other GOs in Nija are Freemasons,Rosocrusians & Ogboni members.

Please don't be fooled by the name Reformed Ogoni Fraternity(ROF).
It's like saying Reformed Satan worship, it's still about Satan.
So ROF is also Ogboni.

This post below shows that the COZA man is Freemason.
Thats why many masons cane to his aid & arrested protesters.
Ask yourself wetin concern SSS with protest outside church?

As I said this post proves he is a Freemason

We all know now that RCCG is a joke.
What many don't know is that Adeboye is a Freemason.

Here is proof in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

So everybody that makes an 'OK' sign is a cultist?

Are you that simple?

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by salford1: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
Still doesn't make it right if he was banging a 17 years old girl.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by kernel01: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lagosfinder:
It we end in praise

If he raped the lady, right?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by AngelHoly(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
angry
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by DOVOZCA: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Go and join a group called My Voice on Facebook. Its met for situation like this
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Mariangeles(f): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
post=79849677:
We are following this case patiently.

This alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!

The truth will be out soon.
You know the truth already but don't want to stand for it .

The bible says " In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses shall every word be established "
Of men like Fatoyinbo was it written also " For of this sort are they which creep into houses , and lead captive women laden with sins, and led away with divers lust ..."

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Origin(f): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
hmmm.....

this is why religion has become what it is.

nobody seeks the truth.

but they will use parables to hedge around the issue.

shebi if elders are in the market., d head of the baby should not bend
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by SultanOfAbia: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Righteousness89:
Exactly How I See It......

I have Learnt in My Life that GOD Chastises those who HE Loves...

So God punishes those he loves

What type of sadistic love is that

You Christians have distorted the true meaning of the word of God...
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by delpee(f): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
nairalee:
My biggest worry is that this issue will be a source of criticism against the church and Christianity

Which religion is perfect? Rape and molestation happens everywhere. The fact that it's covered up in some places doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Christians open up more easily instead of keeping quiet to defend the faith.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Tobiah22: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's not my biz. This is a warning to all d randy men of God out there. Zip up to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Righteousness89(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

So God punishes those he loves

What type of sadistic love is that

You Christians have distorted the true meaning of the word of God...

You Need To know JESUS CHRIST first so u don't Reason or talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by AngelHoly(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
See dis woman...she think say we be mumus

How can you believe dat he rape a virgin gal without any sound....nawa oh

I knw wat I pass through with Susan before reaching her state capital...i swear if Na marathon race I embarked on dat day.....i swear all those boys no go see my back
And yet she is NT a virgin

when I start the ministration and she start telling me baby dnt stop as if she was the one dat ask me to start,remember she was naked before I start preaching and embarking this journey

The best way our naija babes will tell yuh they loose their virginity Na by telling yuh dat she was rape

Never see any gal dat said dat she lost her virginity willing cos of shame of calling her olosho,sex addict,or start condemning her as if she have loot naija resources like Abacha and Mmadueke did

Lemme tell yuh....Dakolo wife cook up this allegation to clear her husband dat she lost her virginity by force so he wont see her as olosho or loose gal as we normally call it

A guy cannot come to ur house and use one hand to cover ur mouth and the other hand to remove his own trouser and ur own pant while ur two hands are free and be doing nothing if yuh are not in the game.....

So the truth is clear....and she said is NT once or twice.....for Christ sake... imbecide will shout sef,even make any form of alarm

After fornicating and yuh came up with the story dat u was rape.....fear God cos karma is real..cos yuh are tryin to spoil the house of God
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
post=79849677:
We are following this case patiently.

This alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!
I
The truth will be out soon.
manna you have started again. U know say people on nairaland are gullible.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by oglalasioux(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don't understand this God.

How can a God shift the goal post in the middle of the game when it involves his 'men' ?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by enemyofprogress: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is for all ladies, pls buy and protect yourselves against rapists. 50% discount for all interested buyers

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Aiyk2333: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
Are u not tired!?? Are u not? Story u have no proof too your goofing around. Or are u part those lying for Coza ? Brainless Christians
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Xisnin(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nukilia:
share link to story

sisipelebe:
Really?

AngelicBeing:
Chai sad

Aiyk2333:

Are u not tired!?? Are u not? Story u have no proof too your goofing around. Or are u part those lying for Coza ? Brainless Christians

salford1:

Still doesn't make it right if he was banging a 17 years old girl.

Disregard whatever he writes.
Busola has long left that brochurch and the "pastor" has nothing to do with her wedding.
He has been posting fake news everywhere.
He is part of the COZA social media group recruited to spread lies about Dakolo.
He works for Fatoyinbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Lifestone(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Aiyk2333:

What's the truth? Just asking you that knows !
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Gabson001(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:
grin

The Day Timi Dakolo understand he is the fool in all this , i hope it wont be late...

I guess he's behind all this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.