Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Rccg July 2019 Divine Encounter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg July 2019 Divine Encounter (217 Views)

RCCG JULY 2021 HOLY GHOST SERVICE PRAYER POINTS, HYMN LYRICS AND SERMON / LIVE VIDEO : RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service / RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service. Stronger Than Your Enemies 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg July 2019 Divine Encounter by Haleplushearty: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
RCCG JULY 2019 DIVINE ENCOUNTER
BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE
TOPIC: SWIMMING IN GLORY PART 7 - BORN TO BE GREAT
TEXT: GENESIS 26:12-14
Thank You Father, glory be to Your Holy Name
SONG
YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED,
YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED ,
MY REDEEMER,
YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED.

YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED,
YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED ,
MY REDEEMER,
YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED.

Father, we thank You for bringing us to the second half of the year, thank You for all the miracles of the first half, thank You in advance for what You are going to do today, Glory be to Your Holy name Lord, accept our thanks in Jesus name, My father and my God this is the seventh month of the year, seven stands for perfection, everything that pertain to your children perfect today, Let us have a very special encounter with you today, Lord God Almighty let us sing a new song before the end of today. Thank You almighty God, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
Let someone shout hallelujah!

God is going to bless somebody here this morning, you will become very great and you will become the envy of a nation. We are considering born to be great this month. According to the bible those that were great were also wealthy. Examples of great people in the bible
1. Abraham Genesis 24:34-35
2. Isaac Genesis 26:12-14
3. Shunem woman 2 Kings 4:8-17
4. Issac was born to be great. Genesis 12:1-3, Genesis 22:1-18
Issac was well brought up in the things of God, your children will be greater than you. Issac was born to be great, pronouncement was made about him concerning greatness, he was obedient to God Genesis 26:1-6
Those who obeyed God will automatically become great. Galatians 6:7 You will reap what you sowed, Issac was a constant sower, he sowed during farming, and more after harvest and waxed great, grew and went forward until he became very great.
5. Jacob was born to be great. Romans 9:10-13, Proverbs 13:22, Genesis 30:26-43 The wealth of the wicked shall be transferred to the just. Genesis 28:10-22 Doors of poverty in your lives shall be closed and the doors of breakthrough shall be open unto you.
6. Solomon was born to be great 2 Samuel 12:24 The foundation for greatness is love of God, if God loves you, there is no limit to how high you can climb.

Solomon responded to Gods love. 1 Kings 3:3-4, 2 Chronicles 7:5. From a thousand offering to twenty two thousand. You are born to be great and great you shall be except if you refuse to do the will of God. Cain despised God by giving what he wanted as offering to God but not what God will approve, he ended up a vagabond.

RESPOND TO THE LOVE OF GOD BY GIVING YOUR LIVE TO JESUS
***PRAYER
*Lift your offering and say, Father, i love you because i know that you love me first, let me become very great.
*Ask God for something special that you want in the month of July.
*Almighty God we want to bless Your Holy Name because we know You are the almighty and there is nothing too hard for You to do, today as Your children has been crying unto You, answer them, turn there sorrow to joy, there weeping to laughter, grant all there requests, give them their breakthrough today.
*Everything they want from You in July, do it today, before they get home let them have their testimonies.
*Bless the offering of your children, sanctify it and use it for your glory.
*Your children who have given this morning will never lack again.
*Thank You almighty God in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
*God bless You see you on Friday.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/07/19 / Does God Care? / Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.