Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? (613 Views)

Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? / My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago but She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? / Man Reportedly Pregnant After Having Sexxx With Neighbor’s Wife (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by mine85(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who knows, how many weeks should we wait before trying to conceive.

Moyoclinic, webmed online says, duration doesn't matter.. If u are healthy, go ahead to try conceive..

Doctors... Gynecologist...
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by laudate: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
mine85:
Who knows, how many weeks should we wait before trying to conceive.

Moyoclinic, webmed online says, duration doesn't matter.. If u are healthy, go ahead to try conceive..

Doctors... Gynecologist...
Why not ask your own personal doctor? Is Nairaland a medical clinic?
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by nosiebaba(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

this is a stupid answer. Nairaland is a forum where different people who have had such experiences might have one or two things to say based on their experience. How dare you display such insensitivity with your comments on such a delicate issue

2 Likes

Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by mine85(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

I don't have a personal Dr. I have been to d hospital, d doctor there said.. 3 months...

Seeking for more opinion because instances abound where d opinion of a doctor differ considerably with others..

1 Like

Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by laudate: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
nosiebaba:
this is a stupid answer. Nairaland is a forum where different people who have had such experiences might have one or two things to say based on their experience. How dare you display such insensitivity with your comments on such a delicate issue
Nothing stuvpid about my answer. sad Only a medical doctor or better still an ob-gyn, who has in-depth knowledge of her medical history, can provide the information she seeks.

People on NL will only dispense comments that are either unsuitable for her, or totally unreliable at best, because they do not know her medical history, or have not conducted a clinical exam on her, to ascertain her status. undecided

Now, kindly get off my mentions. Thanks.
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by nosiebaba(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

Nothing stuvpid about my answer. sad Only a medical doctor or better still an ob-gyn, who has in-depth knowledge of her medical history, can provide the information she seeks.

People on NL will only dispense comments that are either unsuitable for her, or totally unreliable at best, because they do not know her medical history, or have not conducted a clinical exam on her, to ascertain her status. undecided

Now, kindly get off my mentions. Thanks.
So there are no medical doctors or ob/gyns on nairaland? Tbh if you don't have any reasonable contribution on some matters kindly keep quiet.
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by laudate: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
nosiebaba:

So there are no medical doctors or ob/gyns on nairaland? Tbh if you don't have any reasonable contribution on some matters kindly keep quiet.
And how many of them would have examined her physically, even if they were on Nairaland, in order to be able to give an appropriate medical advice? Are you okay at all? Didn't I tell you to get off my mentions earlier?
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by nosiebaba(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

And how many of them would have examined her physically, even if they were on Nairaland, in order to be able to give an appropriate medical advice? Are you okay at all? Didn't I tell you to get off my mentions earlier?
Oga shut your stupid ass up.. Relevance seeking minute spec. You obviously aren't okay spewing trash from your trash filled brain. If you don't want to he mentioned then shut the Bleep up on other people's post. Dumb Bleep you think the desperation to get pregnant after a miscarriage is a joke. Or you think miscarriage is a normal pleasant occurrence or experience or some medical condition that can always be diagnosed be treated by observation? You retarded Bleep better learn to shut up so others can have the impression that your dumb ass is wise even though u are a stupid ass
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by czarina(f): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
nosiebaba:
Oga shut your stupid ass up.. Relevance seeking minute spec. You obviously aren't okay spewing trash from your trash filled brain. If you don't want to he mentioned then shut the Bleep up on other people's post. Dumb Bleep you think the desperation to get pregnant after a miscarriage is a joke. Or you think miscarriage is a normal pleasant occurrence or experience or some medical condition that can always be diagnosed be treated by observation? You retarded Bleep better learn to shut up so others can have the impression that your dumb ass is wise even though u are a stupid ass
See cusses flying everywhere in just one comment.

Nawa o
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by nosiebaba(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
czarina:

Nawa o
I and my wife have been there and I understand the desperation and the pain. Some people just take pleasure in depressing others with their comments. It's not right
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by czarina(f): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
nosiebaba:

I and my wife have been there and I understand the desperation and the pain. Some people just take pleasure in depressing others with their comments. It's not right
I can only imagine. But throwing cusses everywhere like a sailor is not right either.

Tame your emotions. E ma binu (not sure it's the correct spelling grin)
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by nosiebaba(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
czarina:
I can only imagine. But throwing cusses everywhere like a sailor is not right either.

cheesy no mind me jare cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by dominique(f): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
As long as you don't have any underlying health issues, nothing stopping you from getting pregnant right away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by laudate: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2019
nosiebaba:
Oga shut your stupid ass up.. Relevance seeking minute spec. You obviously aren't okay spewing trash from your trash filled brain. If you don't want to he mentioned then shut the Bleep up on other people's post. Dumb Bleep you think the desperation to get pregnant after a miscarriage is a joke. Or you think miscarriage is a normal pleasant occurrence or experience or some medical condition that can always be diagnosed be treated by observation? You retarded Bleep better learn to shut up so others can have the impression that your dumb ass is wise e justven though u are a stupid ass

When people like you lack the intelligence or ability to make valid points, you resort to insults. angry

The person who even had the miscarriage, is not ranting and foaming at the mouth, like you. Only God knows why you are taking panadol for another person's headache. shocked

You obviously have a problem, and I will advice you to seek for a solution elsewhere, instead of ranting online. Now for the last time, kindly get off my mentions. undecided
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by laudate: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2019
czarina:

Nawa o
czarina:

Don't mind him. sad
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by nosiebaba(m): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

When people like you lack the intelligence or ability to make valid points, you resort to insults. angry

The person who even had the miscarriage, is not ranting and foaming at the mouth, like you. Only God knows why you are taking panadol for another person's headache. shocked

You obviously have a problem, and I will advice you to seek for a solution elsewhere, instead of ranting online. Now for the last time, kindly get off my mentions. undecided

If only you took your advice you would be better off
Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by laudate: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
nosiebaba:

If only you took your advice you would be better off

Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by mine85(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nosiebaba, thanks. People who don't have not passed through certain things will not understand... That every information is vital.

Laudate... It is well.

dominique, Thanks

I do pray the Lord will perfect the womb for our next delivery. Whether go for it early or late.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Be Pregnant After A Miscarriage? by nosiebaba(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
mine85:
Nosiebaba, thanks. People who don't have not passed through certain things will not understand... That every information is vital.

Laudate... It is well.

dominique, Thanks

I do pray the Lord will perfect the womb for our next delivery. Whether go for it early or late.

It will end in praise and rejoicing for you. And it won't be long from now in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

De Ultimate Reward Global / Painful Erection, Please Help! / Obituary Of Woman Nd Her Three Children Who Lost Their Lives In A Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.