Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Some Important Things We Have Learnt About COZA Rape Scandal...... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Important Things We Have Learnt About COZA Rape Scandal...... (264 Views)

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Important Things We Have Learnt About COZA Rape Scandal...... by ebuka10box(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Forgive my typos and errors but im going to be brief ..... There are certain things I have learnt about this COZA rape drama or story. Firstly I learnt Nigerians are 2 faced people , they will always act like they stand by you but they still wait for you to fall to count your flaws and eat you raw. This COZA church in question is not popular cause of the large multitude but the fact it has social presence and it is being flocked by celebrities. From all ramifications most church attenders in COZA attend the church cause of the hype around the church and social presence. The same persons that acted that they care about the pastor were the first to judge him without proper investigation. Secondly I learnt most Nigerians are hypocrites . If you want to quit COZA why come online to announce it to the world , I thought heaven is a one mans race . Some Nigerians be claiming holy like Jesus when they got lot of flaws. If u learnt a lot in COZA why would u change church even if he was found guilty. If you enjoy the word and there is a change in your life , there is no need changing a church and even if u wanna why announce it on social media. Thirdly, Man of God still has the word'man'which means he has got flesh and still got erection and sexual urges. Most Nigerians are over reacting cause busola is a celebrity and fatoyinbo is also a celebrity. I don't support either fatoyinbo nor busola though . But please let's not judge this guy from the view of MAN OF GOD , he has got a dick like you and he is still human.But the way this matter trended on social platforms , if Nigerians act like this towards politicians and looters this country would be great again. Lastly, fear social media . Social media can't be underestimated cause it's sharper than a two edge sword . It can make you or break you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Important Things We Have Learnt About COZA Rape Scandal...... by donbachi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dont mind them...many of them are serial rapist and women beaters.
Re: Some Important Things We Have Learnt About COZA Rape Scandal...... by EmperorHarry: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is the most reasonable and observant post I've seen since this COZA saga started.
Kudos @OP.You spoke my mind.I thought I was the only one observing the crude hypocrisy and sanctimonious attitude of Nigerians like they are really invested in this case or sooo empathetic towards busolas situation. Everyone's looking for how to join the bandwagon.Smh for my country.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
John:8:7

There are certain things I have learnt about this COZA rape drama or story. Firstly I learnt Nigerians are 2 faced people , they will always act like they stand by you but they still wait for you to fall to count your flaws and eat you raw. This COZA church in question is not popular cause of the large multitude but the fact it has social presence and it is being flocked by celebrities. From all ramifications most church attenders in COZA attend the church cause of the hype around the church and social presence. The same persons that acted that they care about the pastor were the first to judge him without proper investigation. Secondly I learnt most Nigerians are hypocrites . If you want to quit COZA why come online to announce it to the world , I thought heaven is a one mans race . Some Nigerians be claiming holy like Jesus when they got lot of flaws. If u learnt a lot in COZA why would u change church even if he was found guilty. If you enjoy the word and there is a change in your life , there is no need changing a church and even if u wanna why announce it on social media

(1) (Reply)

IMSU School Management Still Owing X Busta, Years After Leaving As DOS / Busola Dakolo Wasn’t Raped – Kemi Olunloyo [read Full Details] / Frank Edward Sings Christian Version Of "Wetin I Gain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.