Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Rccg July 2019 Shiloh Hour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg July 2019 Shiloh Hour (178 Views)

RCCG JULY 2021 HOLY GHOST SERVICE PRAYER POINTS, HYMN LYRICS AND SERMON / LIVE VIDEO : RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg July 2019 Shiloh Hour by Haleplushearty: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
RCCG JULY 2019 SHILOH HOUR

TOPIC: SWIMMING IN GLORY PART 7 - BORN TO BE GREAT

TEXT: GENESIS 17:15-16

SONG
WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY,
WE GIVE YOU HONOR,
WE GIVE YOU HONOR.

WE GIVE YOU HONOR,
WE GIVE YOU HONOR.

Almighty God we give You all the glory, honor and adoration because You are the almighty God, You can bring children out of stones, reverse the irreversible, make the impossible possible. Father, accept our worship in Jesus name. We are here this morning, trusting You for fruitfulness, please, Lord, God almighty answer us today. The process that will leads to those who are mocking us coming to salute the almighty God in our lives begin now in Jesus name.
Father, give us children that are born great in Jesus name. Thank You almighty God, for in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Let somebody shout HALLELUJAH! Prophesy to somebody and say i will rejoice with you very soon.
I have good news for somebody today, God will bless you. Everyone of you , trusting God for the fruit of the womb, God will bless you, He will bless you double. Before Isaac was born, God had decreed greatness concerning Him. He said to the mother, your son will become a producer of nations and kings. God called things that be not as though they were, once God speaks, it is done. Very soon, you will have visitors of joy in your womb. Children of barren women became great for example
1. Isaac.
2. Samson Judges 13. A national deliverer. Out of your womb will come presidents.
3. Samuel 1 Samuel 3:19 A great prophet
4. John the baptist.
Your children shall be great. You need to pray and have faith 1 Samuel 1:9-20, Matthew 11:11-12, Violent prayer and faith, Mark 9:23 All things are possible including giving birth to great children. Give your live to Jesus, he will hear and answer your prayer.

PRAYER
*Father, no more waiting, we want an answer this month.
*My father and my God i want to bless Your Holy name because You are the almighty, and a great God and there is nothing too hard for you, please accept our thanks in Jesus name.
*Ancient of days, You said we should command You concerning the works of Your hands, no more waiting.
* This month, open the wombs of Your children and destroy every obstruction to fruitfulness.
* Send Your fire on any evil force that is trying to block the door to the fruitfulness of Your children.
*Let the visitors of joy visit the wombs of Your children this month, NO MORE WAITING IN JESUS Name. Please, Lord grant the request of Your children and take all the glory in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
* Talk to God and ask for the king of children that you want.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Love You / What Next, When Prayer Fails? / The Agenda Of RUGA Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.