Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) (59782 Views)

D'banj Signed Biggest Deal Any Artists Signed With Any Bank / Wizkid allegedly Signs Biggest Deal In Africa With #uba . / "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by DRskyman: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
deepwater:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal This game you could never win Cause they love you then they hate you then they love you again Get away from me misery Get away from me loneliness Get away from me fake bitches, I can’t take the phoniness Get away from me wack tracks I can only make only hits I’m an only child lost in the World Where do the lonely kids go when the bell ring? It's feeling like Hell rings Bringing me back down Checking my background Its ironic whats happening Imagine if I didn’t have the ends I wouldn't have so many imaginary friends I’m spaced out Dogg, I be on that moon talk Wonder if God ask Mike how to moonwalk I swear to momma wish me and my father talk more I stopped visiting around the time I was a sophomore I guess everything I hate about me I see in him And we ain’t finna change, so we’ll never agree again Till then I’ll be pouring out my soul Just a few things I see with my eyes closed

What's the name of this song pls?
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by cinche(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Make people sha remember me for your event anchorage @chichally
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by vera1997: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
post=79848133:
CONGRATULATIONS STAR BOY. Small pikin wey dey send adults on errand.
Wizzy just moved on to..........
he will be 30 this july
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by WhoIBe: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Official confirmation... WizKid sign 1billion dollars for 5 years.
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by tofolo(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Jaynom:

Smh. What type of Trash journalism is this? Where are the details? What did he sign? What's the duration of the Deal? How much is the deal? ABI you want us to click on your link? undecided
UBA...Africas global bank.
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by tofolo(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2019
Ekez:
The deal no get name abi op,
Anywhere wizzy to the world
U no see UBA staff all around.... grin
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by Jaynom(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2019
tofolo:
UBA...Africas global bank.
I saw that on the papaer in front of him and that's because I pay attention to details
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by tofolo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jaynom:

I saw that on the papaer in front of him and that's because I pay attention to details
Are you Jaba? shocked
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by Jaynom(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
tofolo:
Are you Jaba? shocked
Yeah grin
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by tofolo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jaynom:

Yeah grin
am from Kwoi.... wink have a brother named Jenom too.
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by Jaynom(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
tofolo:
am from Kwoi.... wink have a brother named Jenom too.
I'm from kwoi too, haven't been to the village in years!
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by tofolo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jaynom:

I'm from kwoi too, haven't been to the village in years!
same here, but you are in Kaduna sha?
Re: Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) by obadadamioloun: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.