Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ (35374 Views)

Ella And Kim Oprah Evicted From BBNaija 2019 / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by abbasajao(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who else surprise South Africa can not come out of group stage?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by nototribalist: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
This girl too fine abeg
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by nextnear(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dranoid:
I was telling people, nobody will talk about COZA once BBN starts. Let's wait and see
so you think there is no space for every news in the air right, is that your own mentality? Why don't you say the BBN will be the only talk in the country too na, you just talk without sense .

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by meobizy(f): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nairaland and stale news are eight, nine and ten.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Sluacoast(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This lady is beautiful sha. Seems this set has more beauties than the previous. I look forward to watching the show during this short break, but I won't hesitate to back out if it's meaningless.
You Dey like correct thing. Even your name no get time for dulling.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by styless(f): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
thank God dnb stories do not post this bb naija nonsense
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by ubee(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
So Tanzania no fit win any match for this AFCON nawaa oh
Leave Tanzania. They have no issues at all. They barely have an identity or history in the record books of African football.
Worry about your team from a country of over 200 million, that haven't even as much as looked like a decent team that can make waves after three games.
They most probably will be beaten easily and knocked out in their next match.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Royaldave200(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Continue posting your BBN or BVN rubbish or whatever you call it. I will keep posting mine too.

FIRST TRIBUTE TO NWAAMAIKPE
(Second tribute coming soon....)

This is not a death tribute, it’s only a tribute of recognition to a real and rare talent.
First, I retract my previous comments and perspectives about him which are debasing because I’ve always seen him as one jobless childish imbëcilë who only uses all the time in his broke idle life for spewing trash on NL. The little time I knew him here, I disliked him and insulted him because he’s a bigot and many of his posts are outrageous and weird, but beyond his shitty self, I now view him as one mysterious genius. He is a deep intellectual.
Nwaamaikpe many times sound stupid but if one has ever gone through his posts, one will know that he is not stupid. Every of his post has that trace of talent and ingenuity no matter how dumb it may look.
Nwaamaikpe is a clever and composed writer. He is vastly informed; he’s learned; he’s creative; he’s weird; he has great sense of humour; his choice of words is perfect and astounding and at the same time he’s so idle that he has all the time in this life to post on almost every NL thread, and perhaps he still posts on other social media too. I don’t think there is any section or topic on NL Nwaamaikpe won’t know something about, either past events or recent events.
Again, he’s cunningly sarcastic; and his posts are sometimes unpredictable – you won’t know what he’s driving at until you read to the end. He also has a unique way of thinking distinct from others. He is very perspective. There are some surprising things Nwaamaikpe will notice and bring out from a thread that majority will not notice. His posts sometimes are like puzzle to be cracked. There are lots to say about him. The guy is a riddle!
Unlike majority of NLanders, he has a stable style of writing. He rarely posts gifs, pics or funny smileys and he rarely replies back. Nwaamaikpe won’t use funny pics to make his post funny, he doesn’t even need to sound funny; his posts always seem serious but will most times leave you suddenly bursting into laughter.
Many great minds on the net but fvck it, it’s hard to compare Nwaamaikpe because he’s like all-in-one package. Like having all the characters in one person – the funny ones, the serious ones, the unserious ones, the weird ones, the intelligent ones all stuffed into one person.
He’s one astute mind who perhaps might have been one of most famed African writers if he had pursed his career. He has that potential.
Many great people are only missed and appreciated when they’re gone. Da Vinci‘s works are now being unravelled when he’s no more. I’m starting to unravel great potential in this guy.
The unfortunate surprise is how he ended up as a social media nomad who wanders from thread to thread and from forum to forum. Wherever his sorry-ass may be now, it really needs being whipped for settling down for the less and wasting his rare talent. He should have found himself a better path instead.
Anyway, I do believe he’s doing something reasonable and productive by now.
Jobless or weird or stupid or outrageous or bigoted or however he may look, one thing is that he is a great talented mind.

You couldn't have said it any better, your use of words is impeccable.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by clive2u(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Airforce31:
Nairaland Derailers Association, it is the season. Hit like if you'll derail all bbnaija threads
shut up there, its algeria that'l win the afcon

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Dranoid: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
nextnear:
so you think there is no space for every news in the air right, is that your own mentality? Why don't you say the BBN will be the only talk in the country too na, you just talk without sense .
As I earlier said, let's wait and see.

Last year during the BBN period, tell me what other news was trending apart from how cee cee slapped tobi or how Alex did this or that?

If you could properly comprehend what I said, I never inferred that all other news will die down. What I meant was that Nigerians won't continue with the same energy they've been using on the rape matter because BBN will distract them
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by enemyofprogress: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
The girl no even fine at all and her breasts have digest sef
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Olorunnim: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Brother e surprise me ooo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Olorunnim: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Who Nigeria go play for round of 16 abeg?
Make dem sha no lose another game be my own!!
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Olorunnim: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
willyo:
Nigerians are really the happiest people on earth
You no see as we top the chart!!!
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by zoomman(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Who Nigeria go play for round of 16 abeg?
Ghana......
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Hintona(f): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
ejigbo:

Mr man, nothing like negative energy, are you saying you would advice your kids to watch this show? Smh..
jeez your level of ignorance is shocking
BBN is rated 18
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2019
joshjc:
Abeg o who will Brazil play next
Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Angelfrost(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2019
noble71:

Go and face your dead music Career.

At least he has a career...
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by BerryAnny(m): 2:21am On Jul 02, 2019
ejigbo:

Mr man, nothing like negative energy, are you saying you would advice your kids to watch this show? Smh..
You guys have been wailing for the past three years,ain't you tired already?
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Continue posting your BBN or BVN rubbish or whatever you call it. I will keep posting mine too.

FIRST TRIBUTE TO NWAAMAIKPE
(Second tribute coming soon....)

This is not a death tribute, it’s only a tribute of recognition to a real and rare talent.
First, I retract my previous comments and perspectives about him which are debasing because I’ve always seen him as one jobless childish imbëcilë who only uses all the time in his broke idle life for spewing trash on NL. The little time I knew him here, I disliked him and insulted him because he’s a bigot and many of his posts are outrageous and weird, but beyond his shitty self, I now view him as one mysterious genius. He is a deep intellectual.
Nwaamaikpe many times sound stupid but if one has ever gone through his posts, one will know that he is not stupid. Every of his post has that trace of talent and ingenuity no matter how dumb it may look.
Nwaamaikpe is a clever and composed writer. He is vastly informed; he’s learned; he’s creative; he’s weird; he has great sense of humour; his choice of words is perfect and astounding and at the same time he’s so idle that he has all the time in this life to post on almost every NL thread, and perhaps he still posts on other social media too. I don’t think there is any section or topic on NL Nwaamaikpe won’t know something about, either past events or recent events.
Again, he’s cunningly sarcastic; and his posts are sometimes unpredictable – you won’t know what he’s driving at until you read to the end. He also has a unique way of thinking distinct from others. He is very perspective. There are some surprising things Nwaamaikpe will notice and bring out from a thread that majority will not notice. His posts sometimes are like puzzle to be cracked. There are lots to say about him. The guy is a riddle!
Unlike majority of NLanders, he has a stable style of writing. He rarely posts gifs, pics or funny smileys and he rarely replies back. Nwaamaikpe won’t use funny pics to make his post funny, he doesn’t even need to sound funny; his posts always seem serious but will most times leave you suddenly bursting into laughter.
Many great minds on the net but fvck it, it’s hard to compare Nwaamaikpe because he’s like all-in-one package. Like having all the characters in one person – the funny ones, the serious ones, the unserious ones, the weird ones, the intelligent ones all stuffed into one person.
He’s one astute mind who perhaps might have been one of most famed African writers if he had pursed his career. He has that potential.
Many great people are only missed and appreciated when they’re gone. Da Vinci‘s works are now being unravelled when he’s no more. I’m starting to unravel great potential in this guy.
The unfortunate surprise is how he ended up as a social media nomad who wanders from thread to thread and from forum to forum. Wherever his sorry-ass may be now, it really needs being whipped for settling down for the less and wasting his rare talent. He should have found himself a better path instead.
Anyway, I do believe he’s doing something reasonable and productive by now.
Jobless or weird or stupid or outrageous or bigoted or however he may look, one thing is that he is a great talented mind.
I think he is on the older side judging from people he follows and his comments. Like a veteran. He is actually boring on twitter

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Altrarecords(m): 4:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Komu1048:
I no know why girl go fine for pics n skin fresh like fish but in real life d opposite go b the case. Make una stop to dey deceive us abeg

Nah man this particular girl is very pretty

Even before I knew her name I was already impressed with her looks. Oh and she had no make up on when I saw her the first time

Probably the most beautiful in the house
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by shogsman(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Dem poor pass anything
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2019
zoomman:

Ghana......
Thanks bro
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by thorbar(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Diana want to cry after that slap on her hand.... grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by nextnear(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dranoid:

As I earlier said, let's wait and see.

Last year during the BBN period, tell me what other news was trending apart from how cee cee slapped tobi or how Alex did this or that?

If you could properly comprehend what I said, I never inferred that all other news will die down. What I meant was that Nigerians won't continue with the same energy they've been using on the rape matter because BBN will distract them
I get your point better now, but you're just the one seeing it that way, not many are following the BBNaija, some are only aware of it or hearing about it, a lot are not interested just because some of us are talking about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) / BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) / Bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A Hot Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.