Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* (4480 Views)

She's Sexy And She Knows It! / She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by larisa: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2010
2003 RENAULT MEGANE 1.6 16V Dynamique 5dr Hatchback

•  Make: RENAULT
•  Model: MEGANE
•  Fuel Type: Petrol
•  Transmission: Automatic
•  Body Style: Hatchback
•  Car Status: Used
•  Price: N1.8m
•  Engine Size: 1.6V
•  Number of Doors: 5
•  Exterior Colour: Blue
•  Mileage: 46,000miles

* Please guys this is a serious equipment and needs only serious calls. Thanks.

Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by googles: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2010
grin grin grin

she has a sexy bumbum i agree cheesy
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by larisa: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2010
You can say that again
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by DAY13(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by Dizzybizzy: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
cool
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by larisa: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
shocked
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by larisa: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
Still available,
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by Ivynwa(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
You have us boy!, talk about Catchy topics. I couldn't wait to see who the sexiest french lady is and zoomed in to see that it's all about some car. She sure is cute, lol.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by bigfather(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ivynwa:

You have us boy!, talk about Catchy topic. I couldn't wait to see who the sexiest french lady is and zoomed in to see that it's all about some car. She sure is cute, lol.

This one na figure 8 o ! But come to think of it, we've got some ladies with this kinda BACK SIDE shocked !
grin grin grin

Happy sales bro . cool
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by Exponental(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2010
the ikebe na die
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by LouisThoru(f): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
This 2003 car in the UK is less than 500k Naira, why are you selling it in Nigeria for 1.8m Naira?
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by bigfather(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
LouisThoru:

This 2003 car in the UK is less than 500k Naira, why are you selling it in Nigeria for 1.8m Naira?

You are kidding me right ? undecided
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by benchwest: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
louis shut the Bleep off,u aint know no shit about car.i dont believe u are even in the uk .500k =2500eurs 4 dat mob?.i got respect 4 people but not 4 poeple like u.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2010
Nice car, looks good in blue too.

Is it a British-spec car, a converted British car, or a French car exported to Britain, then later Nigeria? Either way, nice to see a different car, rather than the horde of Japmobiles that seem to grace these pages.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by LouisThoru(f): 1:17am On Oct 13, 2010
benchwest:

louis shut the bleep off,u aint know no poo about car.i dont believe u are even in the uk .500k =2500eurs 4 dat mob?.i got respect 4 people but not 4 poeple like u.

big father:

You are kidding me right ? undecided

Benchwet, people like you needs a serious knock on their head for talking about things you have no idea about,

I am surprised at the answers some idiots give. Even if i am not in the UK, the internet knows no location.

Check this link, you will see how they take you all as mugun when they sell cars to you in Naija. That car costs £1998 which is less than 500k Naira.

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/used-cars-for-sale/renault/megane/price-between-1000-and-1999/year-between-2003-and-2003

500k = £2000 @250 to the pound.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by LouisThoru(f): 1:22am On Oct 13, 2010
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by bigfather(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by larisa: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mr LoiusThoru, why dont you supply us with your N500k car I have 2 buyers standby waiting, I have the market for you since you know it all. And plz nextime mind your bizness.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by LouisThoru(f): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
Thats how someone wants to sell a Range Rover for 14.7 million. S hit.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by larisa: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2010
LouisThoru:

Thats how someone wants to sell a Range Rover for 14.7 million. S hit.

Hey, common LouisThoru. If you have beef with some1 dont pass it on me, people source these cars differently, how would you feel if i posted a bad comment on ur page. Come to think of it no one is at gun point to buy stuffs here. Plz lets all grow up. Thanks.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by larisa: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2010
shocked
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by LouisThoru(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
Beaf? No be only beaf, na fish i get am por someone.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by benchwest: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
Benchwet, people like you needs a serious knock on their head for talking about things you have no idea about,

I am surprised at the answers some idiots give. Even if i am not in the UK, the internet knows no location.

Check this link, you will see how they take you all as mugun when they sell cars to you in Naija. That car costs £1998 which is less than 500k Naira.

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/used-cars-for-sale/renault/megane/price-between-1000-and-1999/year-between-2003-and-2003

500k = £2000 @250 to the pound
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by benchwest: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
lous thoru, sorry 4 late reply, but sincerelly maintain my previews statement that u are damn muda fucker
you gave us a linck on how much that car was price listed in that site
but you deny to tell us that you can get that same car ,same model for 4 thounsand pounds or 5 0 6 or 3.
secondly, you forget to mention in adiction that the shipping from uk will cost about 800 pounds to 1000 something pounds depending from despatch location
thirdly, you forgot to mention clearance in the nigeria port or your dad owns the uk and nigeria sea ports?.
so therefore shipping and clearing for the car alone is about 600 thousand naira likely more.
point of corection i have been shipping cars from eu ,american.
i reside abroad reflao,i hope u should learn and be of better education.
i rest my case.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by ibadan1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mr LouisThoru your statements and links are not fair at all, have you actually looked for this car in Left Hand Drive, yes you can get a Right Hand drive for 2k sterling but you cannot get this in Left hand drive in the UK at anything near that price believe me I have looked. If you can find one Please let me know.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by ibadan1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2010
This is a more realistic link and I looked for the cheapest one I could find, add shipping and clearing and you get the picture, you do not expect the seller to give the car away, do you ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Megane-1-5-DCi-Left-Hand-Drive-LHD-/110600339828?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19c04b4174
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by LouisThoru(f): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ibadan

What about the ones in the link?

I dont make noise like the others yelling here like that lousy antelope called benchwest.

The number on that car is a UK number - 53, means the year 2003 was when it was registered. Therefore, i conclude it is a right hand drive from the UK, or have they changed to left hand drive in the UK?

Some of us makes use of our brain, realy. LOL.

Unless you are telling me that number plate is fake?
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by ibadan1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mr Louis with due respect, from the pictures you can see this is a left hand drive unless I am mistaken. You can register a LHD car in the uk with no issues, your insurance may be higher than normal but you can walk into any UK dealership and order a LHD and register it in the UK. A few people who plan to ship the cars home actually do this. What I am trying to point out is that costs in the UK between buying a used RHD and a used  LHD vary greatly. The link you provided is to RHD cars, if you search for a LHD of the same car you will find that they cost much more than the RHD equivalent.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by eros(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
Sexy ride indeed, with a wonderful backside. grin grin grin
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by benchwest: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mr Louis thoru or how u are called, believe me u are out of touch, u don't get it .
i specifically made a quote for u that shipping and clearing alone for this car from UK to Lagos and the clearance is above 6 hundred thousand naira
minus the costprice of the of the car,
just shipping and clearing is above 6 hundred k
so now use Ur brain Buddy,
i don't know the owner of this car
i have exported more 100 cars into Nigerian market and for personal use aswell as presents to families , i bought them all from eu and america, i buy cars even on auction base,
i wont give u links here because i need to secure them for my personal interest,
but sharp up Ur brain dude.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by saridonp2: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
@louisthoru, is it safe to buy cars from this sites from distance?
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by LouisThoru(f): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2010
benchwest

did u read my initial post properly realy before all these your rants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PAul Okoye Finally Accepts Baby With 19 Year Baby Mama, Elshama / Kelly Rowland & Longtime Manager-boo, Tim Witherspoon Are Engaged! / Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.