Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

O. A Shoes On Instagram Is Scam, Guys Beware Of Instagram Sellers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / O. A Shoes On Instagram Is Scam, Guys Beware Of Instagram Sellers (598 Views)

In Need Of Instagram Models / Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam / Weave Sellers On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O. A Shoes On Instagram Is Scam, Guys Beware Of Instagram Sellers by princewill237: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
So I send an image of a shoe I wanted to a popular Instagram shoe page and after full bargaining where he stated that he could deliver what I sent to him..
I paid him 15k and he delivered this scrap.

Guys pls run from this guys.. They are scam..
Profile of the scammer..

https://instagram.com/oa_shoes?igshid=1d4h64vcaam52.

Picture 1 is what I ordered.
Picture 2 nd 3 are what I got.
While picture 4 is profile of the guy..
Guys beware and save a soul from losing their money.
He used cheaper nd contrary sole and leather.
Even the threadings like work was being done by a learner...
Guys beware of Pa shoes..
For the culture nairalanders

Re: O. A Shoes On Instagram Is Scam, Guys Beware Of Instagram Sellers by princewill237: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guys beware of them we have.
They show you something and go about doing something contrary...
What you see is not what you get.
Pls run from this guys..
They take enough cash and end up giving this small boys little change to do some crappy jobs for you..
Re: O. A Shoes On Instagram Is Scam, Guys Beware Of Instagram Sellers by Bgcentz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thanks this will help alot
Re: O. A Shoes On Instagram Is Scam, Guys Beware Of Instagram Sellers by princewill237: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Still on more photos of the crappy shoe he made guys beware..

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Her As Mrs Agege / Designers Nike Air Sneakers For Sale At Just 7999k / Do You Want To Always Look Stylish And Beautiful Even Without Trying? Get In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.