Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Big Brother Naija Diaspora - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Diaspora (369 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show / "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Diaspora by dotman4real007(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
I will never forget the traffic that I faced during the fake auditions held at Aromire, all because of one crazy show that doesn't teach or educate in any way other than to promote fornication.
The traffic was crazy that the whole of ikeja was on lockdown just because of a rigged up show that they know the winner before the show actually starts.
I remember vividly hearing that a man fainted, some desperados even jumped the fence just to get into the building of the auditions, phones, bags and money was stolen. All these happened in Aromire and other sites where auditions were held across the country.
Now to think of all what alot of our Nigerian based youths went through just to be on the show is a shame on US all to see that almost all the contestants are based outside Nigeria .
Now BBN has shown that Nigerians living in the country has little or no value.
Why do auditions when you already have the list of people you are going to use?
Why disturb our peace and cause traffic when you know your winner?
Well I only pity those that almost killed themselves because of audition.
My anger is all because of the traffic I was caught up in.

Re: Big Brother Naija Diaspora by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Once in a while things like this are needed.
Given the chance the youths will rather stay at home and watch tv, troll social media or fornicate.
At least the economy felt a bump: money changed hands, transport workers made money and humans exercised a little.
We need more activities of this sort to make people come out en masse.

(1) (Reply)

My Body Is Not A Man Or A Woman. Hermaphrodite Opens / Juliet Ibrahim insinuates she had a 'fling' with IK Ogbonna (video) / BBN How Would This Movie Turn Out (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.