Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Was Sexually Molested At 11 – Dotun Of Cool FM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Sexually Molested At 11 – Dotun Of Cool FM (316 Views)

Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Sexually Molested At 11 – Dotun Of Cool FM by iamemmycece(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dotun, Nigeria’s popular on air personality lets the cat out of the bag explaining how he was molested at a very tender age by their house maid.

According to Dotun who took to instagram to explain his ordeal in a very lengthy post that was broken into four parts, he disclosed that it happens whenever his parents were not around and it affected him greatly, years after the house maid left.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/07/01/i-was-sexually-molested-at-11-dotun-of-cool-fm/?amp

Re: I Was Sexually Molested At 11 – Dotun Of Cool FM by shegzmartinsduke(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
For ur mind,u were also raped.Tell us the truth,u were the rapist.

(1) (Reply)

Good Loving Crooner, P-beatz Ready For Busy Year. / Best African Collaboration! Akon And Skales Found In The Studio [photos] / Masquerades Paying Their Last Respect To The Departed. Omenana! VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.