Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) (37430 Views)

Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Ugosample:

You must be someone who have lived in Festac town

it's festac I know of that uses "close" instead of street

I have lived in festac since 1999 or so smiley
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2019
This is a kid. He doesn't look 17 years old. The harsh treatment given to him shows this country is terrible undecided
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Tolexander:
This small boy?

Well, Nigeria hardly have light, very high tendency that the transformer hasn’t been in use for months. The reason this small boy could move to steal the cables.

If Nigeria dey get light steady, this boy won’t be so bold to move near the transformer and chose this as a career
Bloody hypocrite,you can't even condemn his act,you are saying talking gibberish, undecided how long does it take to severe the cables? So that means they haven't had electricity supply in months I'm sure the discos are also responsible for not giving you proper upbringing undecided mtcheeew angry
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by highness25(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2019
zoba88:
A transformer cable thief was caught and beaten by vigilante in Rumuodomaya,Rivers State.He was paraded with the cables he stole.See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/see-what-vigilante-did-to-transformer.html
These people don't have tyre and fuel? You caught a thief and you're only beating him in pH? kai! These people don't know what we're going through in this our state that the ordinary man is not safe.
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by Champneys: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Omo ale... Because of how much? grin

See as them panel beat him face!
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by Solidkay(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2019
When I saw his pictures,
I didn't hate, I didn't get angry, all I felt for his was pity.
What if he was electrocuted what if he died in the process
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by gladisa7: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2019
what he was caught doing was very bad he got what he deserved but he is still better than armed robbers and kidnappers and those stealing women's pant.
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2019
thank God ebuka dem dem no mob u quickly, if not u for don become roasted meat now.
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by Justiceori2019(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2019
One day is for the thief, one good day is for the owner. He has been caught, let him face the law.
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by Kingsaeedibn: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Na igbo boy. Na them way
Re: Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) by biggiesmallz15(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
zoba88:
A transformer cable thief was caught and beaten by vigilante in Rumuodomaya,Rivers State.He was paraded with the cables he stole.See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/see-what-vigilante-did-to-transformer.html
rumudomanya area dont see light at all....no wonder the mumu get mind enter transformer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation / 29-Year-Old Man Kills His Friend In Imo, Sells Organs For ₦1.5M / BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.