Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (39586 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by 0ubenji(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Sack Aboki, employed another Aboki.

Sai Baba cool
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by FutureIG: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2019
What's the difference between 'Yusuf' and 'Sambo'? Aboki na aboki.
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Sufisunni:
President Buhari has also approved the appointment of Dr. Chikwe Andreas Ihekweazu as Director–General (DG) of Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).

This one like when u beat 7 goals to noting and finally allow me to score of consolation goal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by budaatum: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
u are the educated illiterate bro.

First question... Do u see a lopsided appointment in the government or not?? Do u see and sense nepotism or not?

Ur answers will tell us the size of ur brain... Don't worry it's no crime to be boldly stupid in the current Nigeria...

Now back to the issue.. The issue was the NHS boss was sacked and replaced with a northerner still.. No one complained about the disease center control guy because it wasn't an issue... Infact in the current Nigerian format one need not celebrate such as it usually occurs for political gains or appointments under pressure or scarce skills...

How can u even parade ur sef as sane and infiltrate our cyberspace talking about people when even the dullest person in ifon and sabogida ora knows this government hasn't balanced appointments.. But ofcourse no one should speak.
They don't have to be from Ifon so far as they get the job done!

Seriously, I detest this tribe "balanced appointments" idea! When person from Ifon becomes president walahi, every minister will be from Ifon, if I can get highly educated enough people to fill the posts in Ifon, that is!
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by IkemChris(m): 2:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Yusuf out, Sambo in, NHIS still the same na aboki dey rule.
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:35am On Jul 02, 2019
budaatum:

They don't have to be from Ifon so far as they get the job done!

Seriously, I detest this tribe "balanced appointments" idea! When person from Ifon becomes president walahi, every minister will be from Ifon, if I can get highly educated enough people to fill the posts in Ifon, that is!
you can't detest the term "balanced appointments... " You can't!!!!

The reason u can't its because that's a fabric of the contraption called Nigeria.. We were amalgamated and established on a quota system, we have an agreed federal character system... Nigeria was planned.. You can't wake up one morning and start to behave like a rabid dog saying you detest what u didn't co.sign... Nigeria is bigger than ur wishes... If u wish to alter the system, then u need to restructure the system or rewrite the constitution...

You can't detest bro... U can't.. Without balanced appointments u can't govern Nigeria in peace only ur families... Nigeria is bigger than u..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by Chinoss2009(m): 2:49am On Jul 02, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by SolarKing1: 3:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Oma307:
I thought it was the former vice president, not until I saw the full name. thank God, Nigerians are not complaining about nepotism again. they see it as part of the achievement of this government. sai baba carry go
grin grin grin Una no go kill me with laff for NL. The comic relief here is priceless!
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by okeynelson: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2019
nonsense what's d difference Fulani replaces another Fulani..... God help dis country!!!!! ¡

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by RichBoy247: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Daviddson:
Despite how much Garba Shehu venerated this man saying he was fighting corruption at the NHIS and that that's why the workers have conspired to tarnish his image? grin

On another note, how come he wasn't replaced by an Urhobo, Edo, Yoruba, etc - person, but Kemi Adeosun was replaced by a Hausa-Fulani?

But you did not ask why the newly appointed DG of National Ventre for Disease Control is an Igbo and not Hausa since majority of the diseases are in the North, the few diseases in the East are drug trafficking and armed robbery. So, why is the DG of diseases control agency not from the North?
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by Adedaniel211(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2019
AbokiHood...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by Abeymills(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2019
Useless
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by israelmao(m): 6:39am On Jul 02, 2019
Ruga element.
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by bayelsaowei(m): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Sufisunni:
President Buhari has also approved the appointment of Dr. Chikwe Andreas Ihekweazu as Director–General (DG) of Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).
doesnt change the hard fact that the probability of the fulani president selecting a non fulani into an office is not on the low side...buhari is an outright bigot...
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

SarkinYarki to his useless homosexual father:

Will you shut up !!! Do I look like someone you can shame from telling the truth ..If Buhari is notvtonold to practice Nepotism , if you are not to old to support this failed govt then just shut up man

Ok. My condolences.
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by slimfit1(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Hausa people playing with our health system.
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by giantstrides(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2019
DTaj:
I was a secondary school student at the time Buhari was military Head of State, with General Tunde Idiagbon of Ilorin as his deputy. The civilian Buhari, from 2015, is a different animal- slower than a snail!

It is incredible, but it is true, that some DGs, Executive Secretaries and other heads of agencies Buhari inherited from Jonathan’s administration in 2015 are still holding such positions! In July 2019! Amazing...

Buhari is the slowest ever President Nigeria has had, regarding taking official actions- in terms of appointments, sacking, redeployments, etc.

It’s so sad, considering that some of us truly believed that he could take actions much faster...

The National Assembly resumes tomorrow, July 2, but the media are only reporting rumours, projections, and guesswork regarding his cabinet- Ministers/Federal Executive Council.

Truly sad...

It is quite saddening for those who knew him then, and one would have expected the President to hit the ground running, although to be fair, the country has been hit with a fresh wave of security issues lately , now spreading wildly to other parts of the country.

Now everyone is waiting with baited breath on the President's moves especially his ministers, but all we seem to hear these days is about the Ruga settlement. A totally wrong way to go about the whole thing, It would only heat up the tensions right now .
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by Rule4God(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2019
jomoh:
Illiterates everywhere

Even with the news of a southerner being appointed as DG of NCDC, you still see some people saying it’s Buhari’s brother.

Honestly some people needs to be erased from this country for us to have peace.

You should be first to be removed. Your empty brain should have tell you that the NCDC was only in the news to balance the story of the writer.
Is the position of the NHIS boss exclusively reserved for PMB brothers? Answer this
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by erinalex: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
phollybee:
Another Aboki in the hood
had it been PMB appointed IBO man, u Will still say " eye service ".
Definitely nothing can satisfy u.

Is this how u are going to wail till 2023 ?

PMB is not doing well, we know; but wailing is not d way out.

Action ! Action !! Action !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by budaatum: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
you can't detest the term "balanced appointments... " You can't!!!!

The reason u can't its because that's a fabric of the contraption called Nigeria.. We were amalgamated and established on a quota system, we have an agreed federal character system... Nigeria was planned.. You can't wake up one morning and start to behave like a rabid dog saying you detest what u didn't co.sign... Nigeria is bigger than ur wishes... If u wish to alter the system, then u need to restructure the system or rewrite the constitution...

You can't detest bro... U can't.. Without balanced appointments u can't govern Nigeria in peace only ur families... Nigeria is bigger than u..
Well, I would like it to be replaced by merit, and I understand the current need for it. Hate it though, like its the plague, and wish we gone past this stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by budaatum: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
giantstrides:

It is quite saddening for those who knew him then,
I knew him then and I'm happy with 2019 Buhari! The 1985 Buhari no send person while the 2019 Buhari has his hands clipped by democracy. If Nigeria got 1985 Buhari in 2019 the current wailing will be 20 times more than what it currently is and ndomie would not be able to bear it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by DedeNkem: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Goverent by the north and for the north!
Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
SolarKing1:
grin grin grin Una no go kill me with laff for NL. The comic relief here is priceless!
lol, we don gree na, make him carry go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) / Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today / Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.