Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Missed The Tecno Phantom: The New Phantom Is Coming!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Missed The Tecno Phantom: The New Phantom Is Coming!!! (812 Views)

Tecno's New Phantom X Advert Throw Shade At iPhone / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed The Tecno Phantom: The New Phantom Is Coming!!! by Ennyholar: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
The last Phantom – TECNO Phantom 8 – which was released two years ago, did not disappoint fans. It broke records and everyone was wowed. 

We all know Africa’s most preferred smartphone, TECNO, gives mobile phones users real value with top-of-the-range features on their devices. This new device will be no different. One of the things we can expect to see in the TECNO Phantom 9 is an amazing device.

The TECNO Phantom series have always had great cameras, but it appears the new device will break all the records – three or four rear cameras, perhaps, maybe more. A better portrait feature and an additional security feature. But one thing is certain – users are in for a treat as the information reaching me suggests that the camera of this device is unlike anything I have seen before.

What kind of processor can we expect?

To be sure, something really fast. For a device we have waited so long to have, our minds may just be blown away with a 3.0Ghz processor! Wouldn’t that be awesome? But of course, anything even a little close to that would still be amazing.

I am sure everyone can’t wait. The New TECNO Phantom is long in coming. There were predictions last year that the new Phantom will hit the market, instead, we saw the Camon 11and 11 Pro hitting the shelves at the end of 2018—the time the Phantom usually hit the market.

Expecting the new Phantom in early July 2019 suggests that TECNO is changing the calendar of the Phantom.

I think the new Phantom will be called Phantom 9. However, TECNO likes to surprise us. Perhaps the new Phantom will be called Phantom X, as I feel they might just skip 9 and go straight to X (10).

https://howtotechnaija.com/new-tecno-phantom-is-coming/

Cc lalasticlala , honsule , Puskin

Re: Missed The Tecno Phantom: The New Phantom Is Coming!!! by shiftback: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2019
I legit thought they've discontinued the phantom series. It's been 2 years since the last phantom and a lot has changed in the smartphone scene, let's see what they bring with this
Re: Missed The Tecno Phantom: The New Phantom Is Coming!!! by Jimgym(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Been a long time coming. Good to know that they are making another Phantom phone
Re: Missed The Tecno Phantom: The New Phantom Is Coming!!! by Gwandana: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
I believe the phone is made already and looks great at the same time

(1) (Reply)

Yadda Zaka Sami Data / Iphone 6S For Sale At Alagbado Lagos / Amazing 7(seven) Features You Need To Know About The Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.