Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Jam Of Life: Davido & Wizkid Set To Work On Music Collaboration (screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jam Of Life: Davido & Wizkid Set To Work On Music Collaboration (screenshot) (472 Views)

‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son / Wizkid Set To Launch Clothing Line This December In Nigeria / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jam Of Life: Davido & Wizkid Set To Work On Music Collaboration (screenshot) by readone2018(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Davido and Wizkid are currently creating some sort of tension amongst music fans on the internet with their latest show of bromance to each other.

Davido just few hours ago, took to his Instagram story to send love to Wizkid, telling him in an unclear manner they should drop a song collaboration to make music followers go ‘crazy.’

he wrote; “My brother @Wizkidayo make we finish dem!!”

On seeing the post, Wizkid responded in affirmation to Davido’s post. He wrote; “One time my G.”

Should we be expecting a collaboration from these two sooner than expected?

Source: https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2019/07/jam-of-life-davido-wizkid-set-to-work-on-music-collaboration-screenshot/

Re: Jam Of Life: Davido & Wizkid Set To Work On Music Collaboration (screenshot) by EmzyT: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
See people who every idiots here thinks they are not in good terms grin these guys have been in good terms right from time cool they'd just be playing Publicity stunt on you guys just to get more fame and Followers cheesy Its only these hungry and Jobless Nairaland members that will make it look as if there's Something between them... Some would be Be like "Like" for Wizkid, Share for "Davido" Ndi Ara grin

(1) (Reply)

See What These Boys Did To Naira Marley For Stealing Their Soapy Dance Step / Nollywood Actress Accusses Popular MC Of Rape (photos) / Davido (DMW) Boss In A New Deal To Sign His New Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.