Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! (2556 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by stanblessing: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
HAVE YOU NOT HEARD!

The recent development as revealed by CGNTV, is that Timi Dakolo is not the biological father of the three kids he allegedly has with Busola, hs wife. This shocking turn out of even was discovered after the Dakolo's family went for a DNA test last week.

HERE IS THE FULL GIST: https://wirelesssignalsng..com/2019/07/just-in-is-busola-dakolo-adulterer.html

1 Share

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by GMbuharii: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gear 2
Second bass jare...Po
grin
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yeah right!

She may not be perfect, but that's no excuse for her to be raped by probably the person sponsoring this story.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by Chuks9000: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
You must be d father of the bastard kids na to be very sure of your story.

7 Likes

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by GMbuharii: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah right!

She may not be perfect, but that's no excuse for her to be raped by probably the person sponsoring this story.

You don't know what you are saying,if this turns out to be true,she's finished!

1 Like

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
GMbuharii:

You don't know what you are saying,if this turns out to be true,she's finished!
No you don't know what i'm saying

For someone raped while a virgin by a clergy she looked up to?

If she became a prostitute I wouldn't blame her, for that's the worst way to lose one's virginity, by rape!!!

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by GMbuharii: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
No you don't know what i'm saying

For someone raped while a virgin by a clergy she looked up to?

If she became a prostitute I wouldn't blame her, for that's the worst way to lose one's virginity, by rape!!!

Nobody's defenditoe supporting rape here. It's foolish for one to be sinner forever. The pastor may be guilty of the rape and he may also be a changed man today.

I don't believe this DNA story but if it turns out to be true, ahhhh,nobody will believe her rape story again.
If you have 3 kids and DNA later proves you ain't their dadda,a bet ur arsse you will blame it on some guy that disvirgened her after she must've spent years with you!!
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by paxonel(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Why will they all of a sudden decided to go through that stress only to get a DNA test result just last week, DNA TEST FOR WHAT? the story did not mention.

Then and there last week Busola decided to accuse the pastor of rape with her DNA test result.

These bloggers with fake news sef, Una sabi huzzle o !
Nor worry, Nigerians go still fall mugu, carry on!

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
GMbuharii:

Nobody's defenditoe supporting rape here. It's foolish for one to be sinner forever. The pastor may be guilty of the rape and he may also be a changed man today.

I don't believe this DNA story but if it turns out to be true, ahhhh,nobody will believe her rape story again.
If you have 3 kids and DNA later proves you ain't their dadda,a bet ur arsse you will blame it on some guy that disvirgened her after she must've spent years with you!!
Personally who cares what people believe?

People can go to hell for all I care about what they think.

I am about the truth, and I believe the truth is that she was raped, so that's all that matters for me.

But it seems you are all about the people because she's finished you say if it turns out to be true.

Personally even if it turns out to be true, and every body turns against her because of it and don't believe her rape story, she's not finished even Because I believe that the truth is all that matter not what everybody chooses to believe.

For what's that in the sight of God?

So what people believe my foot!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by Kdon2: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2019
GMbuharii:

I guess you are a rapist too.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by Stan232: 4:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Up and ready. Chinese aza are available.contact me on watsapp 08168152166.rate is OK and money don't lost at all.
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by GMbuharii: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2019
Kdon2:

I guess you are a rapist too.

And you are a retired one
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by GMbuharii: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2019
ponziponzi:

Awon omo oshi, rapist enabler. May the joy/bitterness/sorrow that Busola has gone through from her encounter with Biodun-the-rapist befall you and your family. May it follow you for the rest of your lives.

That is if I am happy that she was raped.
But if I am not,then may your curse return back to you and you alone.
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by adoyi8: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2019
African DNA test says they all have the same nose as Timi Dakolo so he must be the father.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2019
adoyi8:
African DNA test says they all have the same nose as Timi Dakolo so he must be the father.
grin
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by Tpayne: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Maybe na timi dakolo get d pikin dem or not, das even d bone of contention, d real deal to me is dat, how can sum1 rape u abt 2-3 times at different occasions, even while narrating, you said someone was in d house with u, so she couldn't scream or call 4 help?
Maybe d first one caught her unexpectedly and she couldn't resist, the 2nd she couldn't also resist or shout?
Please can she even get d meanjng of rape.
Rape with ur own conscent?
Tueh, gels and dia mentality

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by danduchi(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Personally who cares what people believe?

People can go to hell for all I care about what they think.

I am about the truth, and I believe the truth is that she was raped, so that's all that matters for me.

But it seems you are all about the people because she's finished you say if it turns out to be true.

Personally even if it turns out to be true, and every body turns against her because of it and don't believe her rape story, she's not finished even Because I believe that the truth is all that matter not what everybody chooses to believe.

For what's that in the sight of God?

So people believe my foot!!!!
I stand against rape oo... But I feel Busola isn't sincere about her claim. She never mentioned in her interview that she fought back when he tried to gain access... Secondly, why visit his house and bold enough to sleep in his master bedroom that eventually led to a second rape. She still stayed in same church, got married and was given a car gift by same pastor. I feel she used this as a cover up story because her husband was heading to findout a secret. Pst Fatoiyibo may have taken advantage of her but not raping her. I'm very certain she had a sexual relationship with the pastor.
PS:
What's motive for speaking up now, if the pastor was a trader in Onitsha would she have opened up now?
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by OkCornel(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2019
paxonel:
Why will they all of a sudden decided to go through that stress only to get a DNA test result just last week, DNA TEST FOR WHAT? the story did not mention.

Then and there last week Busola decided to accuse the pastor of rape with her DNA test result.

These bloggers with fake news sef, Una sabi huzzle o !
Nor worry, Nigerians go still fall mugu, carry on!

It seems that blogger is one of the social media influencers that benefited from funds disbursed by COZA to defend their god of man on this rape matter grin

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by 0temSapien: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is the fakest story I've ever heard. This blogger must have been sponsored by Biodun's people.

I pity Yahweh and Fatoyinbo his man who could not control his joystick. undecided
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by ponziponzi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
GMbuharii:

That is if I am happy that she was raped.
But if I am not,then may your curse return back to you and you alone.
No one cares if you happy or not. As long as you are trying to suppress the voice of a rape victim you are an enabler of evil deeds.

BTW: If you insist that Busola was not raped, that’s not a curse. Why are you afraid of the prayer?
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by GMbuharii: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
ponziponzi:

No one cares if you happy or not. As long as you are trying to suppress the voice of a rape victim you are an enabler of evil deeds.

BTW: If you insist that Busola was not raped, that’s not a curse. Why are you afraid of the prayer?

Get behind me,you demonic thing. To hell with you and whatever bushhht you are spewing.

4kn shhhhtl putting words in my mouth!!!!
Re: Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! by ponziponzi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
GMbuharii:

Get behind me,you demonic thing. To hell with you and whatever bushhht you are spewing.

4kn shhhhtl putting words in my mouth!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft And Atheism... / Joshua Selman Is A False Teacher By Shotola And Yesufu / We Are All Africans: There Was No Garden Of Eden In Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.