Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ondo State To Lagos State In 45 Minutes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ondo State To Lagos State In 45 Minutes (228 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Why Is Football Played For 45 Minutes in Each Half??? / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State To Lagos State In 45 Minutes by pmc01(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Learn more about the abundant natural gifts in Nigeria, especially in Ondo state:

https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/the-guardian-nigeria/20171004/281827168972550

As the Ondo state government is requesting for the support of the NDDC in completing the Araromi (Ondo state) - Ibeju-Lekki (Lagos State) new highway, that will reportedly lessen the journey between the two states to just 45 minutes, I also wish the urge the Ondo State Government to look out how they can open up places like the Idanre Farming settlement/reserve (with very bad road network and lack of proper access route) to the world.

If this can be achieved, you won't even need to look up to Abuja for subventions, with the increased IGR the state will probably get.

Better still, you can bring in private investors to provide the necessary financing.

I hope this reaches the Ondo State Government and something can be done soon.

(1) (Reply)

Adverts Funds Not Reflecting In My Account. / Accept Ruga Within 30 Days Or Expect Drastic Action- Northern Groups Warn / What If I Refused To Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.