Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) (22136 Views)

Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre / Cancer Surgeries, Chemotherapy Now Covered By NHIS / NHIS Executive Secretary Usman Yusuf And The 25 Billion Naira Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by nurex01(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2019
9jaRealist:
The NHIS should be headed by an insurance, management or financial expert, not by a professor of medicine... sad
>
do you have clue at all?
Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

If my skills and competency are deemed fit, His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) will not hesitate to call me on board.
sharap joor your zombeism never reach sarrki own yet hunger dey wire you, while sarrki dey collect 30k per month
Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
DREAMZZZ:
sharap joor your zombeism never reach sarrki own yet hunger dey wire you, while sarrki dey collect 30k per month
[/s]
Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2019
sweetgala:

An insurance expert managing public health. You really have no clue do you. Even the NHS have a medical healthcare management course for this purpose. Health-care management and administration is pointless if you don't understand the principles of health care. Something an insurance expert with a business administration or law background would have no clue about

Abegi, quit comparing apples with oranges... undecided

The UK’s NHS is a health service provider (which owns hospitals, etc.)...
While the NHIS is an insurance scheme whose only nexus to health services is to sign healthcare checks.

>
Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by Erolow(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Okay

register for free digital marketing training via my signature below
Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2019
nurex01:
do you have clue at all?

Obviously more in my pinky than in the big empty space between your ears... grin grin grin

Since an arrogantly ignorant loudmouth like you fail to grasp the NHIS is basically a healthcare FINANCING agency! SMH

>
Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by inspitation: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2019
All i see is replacing one aboki with another aboki which equals to Abokination

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by Legendguru: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2019
another aboki appointment

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by Dpharisee: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Even Nairaland wailers and hailers are tired of complaining or commending whenever Buhari replaces one Fulani with another Fulani in his cabinet, it has become a normal routine grin grin grin

SE should not expect to rip where they didn't sow, I hope SW is celebrating this appointment cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by Abeymills(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Fulani appoint another Fulani trash

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by Justiceori2019(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations, pls put in your best and experiences for the growth of NHIS.I wish you well.
Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by icankel: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Northern Presido I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Quick question.

is he fulani?. If he is, that explains a lot

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) by victorDanladi: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
9jaRealist:
The NHIS should be headed by an insurance, management or financial expert, not by a professor of medicine... sad
>
ignorance!

Health policy and management is a core scope in communication medicine

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 15 2020 In Nigeria - (35,725 Tested) / Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna: Fake Drug Kills ESUT Final Year Student (Photos) / Guy Sustains Injury After A Drink-Drive Fatal Accident (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.