Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

RUGA: If Am A State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: If Am A State Governor (274 Views)

Breaking: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue, Buhari Tells Governor Ortom / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RUGA: If Am A State Governor by kgr8mike(m): 4:46am On Jul 02, 2019
Going by FG's proposal for Ruga settlement in all states right now, if am a state governor, I will make my state self sufficient in cattle & meat by building a cattle ranch to serve the markets in my state.

I will get experts from developed countries if need be to get this done. Open grazing and normadic life style is too out dated in 21st century setting. It's like using a black and white television set in today's smart life.

So I think all state governors should through their Agric Ministry make their respective states self sufficient in meat and avoid every outside influence and say No to every form of open grazing. Every state or two group of states should build their own cattle ranch to serve her markets and also think exporting meat to some countries.

Let us prove some points to this generation. We live in the 21at century and normadic style of life is out of date and time and fashion.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: If Am A State Governor by Chuks9000: 5:24am On Jul 02, 2019
The government people there are too busy devicing means to steal government monies.
Wish the ordinary people can learn what actions to take for each political situation.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: If Am A State Governor by Born2Breed(f): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2019
" Farmers-herders clashes caused by armed groups from Libya "~ FG

" Farmers-herders clashes caused by climate change "~ FG

" Farmers-herders clashes sponsored by politicians who has lost out in the elections "~ FG

" Syrian war behind farmers-herders clashes "~ FG

INCOMPETENCE

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: If Am A State Governor by ayokellany: 5:30am On Jul 02, 2019
kgr8mike:
Going by FG's proposal for Ruga settlement in all states right now, if am a state governor, I will make my state self sufficient in cattle & meat by building a cattle ranch to serve the markets in my state.

I will get experts from developed countries if need be to get this done. Open grazing and normadic life style is too out dated in 21st century setting. It's like using a black and white television set in today's smart life.

So I think all state governors should through their Agric Ministry make their respective states self sufficient in meat and avoid every outside influence and say No to every form of open grazing. Every state or two group of states should build their own cattle ranch to serve her markets and also think exporting meat to some countries.

Let us prove some points to this generation. We live in the 21at century and normadic style of life is out of date and time and fashion.
Your state governor needs this info more than any soul on NL, pls find a way to ensure he get it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Persecuting Saraki Because He Is Opposed To His Government - Atiku / VP Yemi Osinbajo Chairs NEC Committee On Farmers/herders Crisis At The Villa / Appreciation Letter To Fellow Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.