Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani (16999 Views)

Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by executive12: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2019
With the recent turn of events, I will say that Nnamdi Kanu has been a prophet. He foresaw what most of us did not see.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by executive12: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Bella55555:
Nigerian democracy is defined as the government of the Fulanis by foolish Nigerians but for the Fulanis grin grin grin grin

You can say that again. Too many fools in this country.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Yoighaman(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
FIRST TRIBUTE TO NWAAMAIKPE

(Warning to any nosy busybody NLander, y’all have populated every surface of this forum since last week like roaches feeding on every COZA threads, and now BBN, posting whatever the fvck you want; this is what I choose to post, if you quote me for no good reason, I will regard you as a nonentity. Mind your fvcking business!)

This is not a death tribute, it’s only a tribute of recognition to a real and rare talent.
First, I retract my previous comments and perspectives about him which are debasing because I’ve always seen him as one jobless childish imbëcilë who only uses all the time in his broke idle life for spewing trash on NL. The little time I knew him here, I disliked him and insulted him because he’s a bigot and many of his posts are outrageous and weird, but beyond his shitty self, I now view him as one mysterious genius. He is a deep intellectual.
Nwaamaikpe many times sound stupid but if one has ever gone through his posts, one will know that he is not stupid. Every of his post has that trace of talent and ingenuity no matter how dumb it may look.
Nwaamaikpe is a clever and composed writer. He is vastly informed; he’s learned; he’s creative; he’s weird; he has great sense of humour; his choice of words is perfect and astounding and at the same time he’s so idle that he has all the time in this life to post on almost every NL thread, and perhaps he still posts on other social media too. I don’t think there is any section or topic on NL Nwaamaikpe won’t know something about, either past events or recent events.
Again, he’s cunningly sarcastic; and his posts are sometimes unpredictable – you won’t know what he’s driving at until you read to the end. He also has a unique way of thinking distinct from others. He is very perspective. There are some surprising things Nwaamaikpe will notice and bring out from a thread that majority will not notice. His posts sometimes are like puzzle to be cracked. There are lots to say about him. The guy is a riddle!
Unlike majority of NLanders, he has a stable style of writing. He rarely posts gifs, pics or funny smileys and he rarely replies back. Nwaamaikpe won’t use funny pics to make his post funny, he doesn’t even need to sound funny; his posts always seem serious but will most times leave you suddenly bursting into laughter.
Many great minds on the net but fvck it, it’s hard to compare Nwaamaikpe because he’s like all-in-one package. Like having all the characters in one person – the funny ones, the serious ones, the unserious ones, the weird ones, the intelligent ones all stuffed into one person.
He’s one astute mind who perhaps might have been one of most famed African writers if he had pursed his career. He has that potential.
Many great people are only missed and appreciated when they’re gone. Da Vinci‘s works are now being unravelled when he’s no more. I’m starting to unravel great potential in this guy.
The unfortunate surprise is how he ended up as a social media nomad who wanders from thread to thread and from forum to forum. Wherever his sorry-ass may be now, it really needs being whipped for settling down for the less and wasting his rare talent. He should have found himself a better path instead.
Anyway, I do believe he’s doing something reasonable and productive by now.
Jobless or weird or stupid or outrageous or bigoted or however he may look, one thing is that he is a great talented mind.

Nice tribute. Is he late? Or just went into oblivion?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by executive12: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Blackfire:
What is wrong with this fani Kayode? Will you keep kwayet.

Shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by bigfish3k: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Justiceori2019:
We are misunderstanding the FG's RUGA settlement.

even if we understand it, we still dont want
you are free to donate ur own land

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by simplesearch: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Just wonder why a govt will leave the imperatives of governance in pursuit of a Mickey Mouse.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by bigfish3k: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

I have over flogged this issue. Search for it and if you later digress, come back with a more logical counter approach.

even if we understand, we dont want fulanis from across africa on our lands
the people u are resettling : are they in IDP camps? NO
why leave ur comfortable abode to come and resettle in my place forever just to inconvenience me
we dont want them, u can donate ur lands to them if u are so concerned

benekruku, better go and refund the money given to you for the Ruga settlement (PR) public relations purposes. Tell them it didnt work. Tell them that the SW which was the weak link in the south has woken up and is now strong and ready to resist rubbish. Tell them that we know what we want and that RUGA is not one of them. Tell them that the SW has now aligned. Tell them that the SW does not want to harbour terrorists just like the SE/SS counterpart. Tell them its now difficult penetrating the whole south

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Benekruku(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
bigfish3k:

even if we understand, we dont want fulanis from across africa on our lands
the people u are resettling : are they in IDP camps? NO
why leave ur comfortable abode to come and resettle in my place forever just to inconvenience me
we dont want them, u can donate ur lands to them if u are so concerned

benekruku, better go and refund the money given to you for the Ruga settlement (PR) public relations purposes. Tell them it didnt work. Tell them that the SW which was the weak link in the south has woken up and is now strong and ready to resist rubbish. Tell them that we know what we want and that RUGA is not one of them. Tell them that the SW has now aligned. Tell them that the SW does not want to harbour terrorists just like the SE/SS counterpart. Tell them its now difficult penetrating the whole south

Would have loved to respond, but am kinda tired at the moment.

And Note. Am not a paid PR but could take-up if the offer is right.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Staro: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
foreshore:

You need brain reset, as If what he is saying is not true

I wonder
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by bigfish3k: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

Would have loved to respond, but am kinda tired at the moment.

And Note. Am not a paid PR but could take-up if the offer is right.

most zombies that i know are against this RUGA and or at best are quiet on this
the work u are doing for them is more than that of a PR.
then whats ur interest? if really u are not paid

u cant tell me tribal supremacy is for a better nigeria. NEVER

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by tiredoflife(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanda:
This leprous mouth is at it again grin

Did he speak the truth.
Where is ur humanity
Where is ur soul
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Blackfire(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
executive12:

Shut up.

Shut up
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by blackpanda: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
tiredoflife:

Did he speak the truth.
Where is ur humanity
Where is ur soul

i should be asking u
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Udemeeyenabasi: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
This Ruga settlement issue is just one of the many acts of injustice the federal government exhibits on a daily basis. The Buhari government openly displays ethnic and tribalistic bias in favor of the fulani ethnic group while claiming to fight corruption. It is time we let this government know that trying take up lands for fulanis all over the country is the worst form of corruption Nigeria has ever witnessed!

You can read an article I wrote on this in the link below:

Justice, the surest way to peace! Our nation is troubled today because of injustice. No diplomacy for peace will work if we do not fix the injustice in our society.u.We need justice to have peace! Read more here...http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/11/peace-wanted-justice-needed_7.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by zeuss: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
The crack head bleats again.

Damn! Dude so much filled with hate and frustration.

in your mind the Fulani are a loving kind people.....the victims are filled with hate because they call out the murderers and complain.

you are really exceptional in display of stupidity and wickedness

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by silibaba: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanda:

Liar. U no get shovel self not to talk of land
do you need a shovel before you own a plot of land?
Scumbag
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by am4truth(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

What more do you expect from the drug addict.

Him and Reno have become nuisances on Twitter. You need visit their page and see how Nigerians address and insult them. They have lost it all.

Most insulted Twitter influencers they happen to be.

They have lost it.

Reno used to be sensible at a time, but after FFK introduced him to drugs, he just started losing weight physically and mentally

Did you read the text? Can you deny this? You guys have comprehension problems. A disgrace to humanity. It is people like you that are causing the backwardness of this nation. Be patriotic for once and leave sentiment apart.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Benekruku(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
zeuss:

in your mind the Fulani are a loving kind people.....the victims are filled with hate because they call out the murderers and complain.

you are really exceptional in display of stupidity and wickedness

You know where I get to start getting pissed off?

When you address a while tribe with an ill.

It will so address all igbo's drug pushers or all Yoruba's as ritualist

It's unfair

Trace your steps
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by kingzizzy: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
At this rate, a cow will emerge president of Nigeria in 2023
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Benekruku(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
am4truth:

Did you read the text? Can you deny this? You guys have comprehension problems. A disgrace to humanity. It is people like you that are causing the backwardness of this nation. Be patriotic for once and leave sentiment apart.

[/s]

What denial are we talking about here? And be rest assured you are the one being sentimental about everything.

What has the Fulani tribe done to you that makes you attribute everything about the President to Fulani's

Trace your steps and ask for forgiveness.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Yusman316(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmm!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by zeuss: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

It's unfair

Trace your steps

why is it that when the Fulani militia sack a village other Fulani's and their cows move in to settle......why is it that Buhari has not arrested nor prosecuted even on Fulani militant.....why is it that Buhari doe not return stollen ancestral land to the sacked locals...... don't u think its an organized arrangement involving both elite and peasant members of the group. so where do we draw the line between good and bad?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by zeuss: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

It's unfair

Trace your steps

why is it that when the Fulani militia sack a village other Fulani's and their cows move in to settle......why is it that Buhari has not arrested nor prosecuted even on Fulani militant.....why is it that Buhari doe not return stollen ancestral land to the sacked locals...... don't u think its an organized arrangement involving both elite and peasant members of the group. so where do we draw the line between good and bad?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Sidneyjack: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
please be matured for ones, you were aviation minister and was part of a particular government and you know and understand how government works. You talk as if you are on the bench or a tout on the street or an illiterate. For you to say this means you are to form a group to fight for oduduwa republic which undermines the unity of the nation. Assuming you were not part of a particular government then it will be understandable that you are a lay man in leadership circles or political circles
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Pecca: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanda:
This leprous mouth is at it again grin
I think you need to see a shrink.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by SaintXto(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ah pity! �
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Kc3000: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
THE CIVIL WAR THIS TIME
Basil Okoh

(“WAR WILL SOON BREAK OUT IN NIGERIA. MARK MY WORDS” – Olusegun Obasanjo.)

Another civil war in Nigeria has become imminent and inevitable. The reason for its inevitability is simply because Muhammadu Buhari, the Northern Nigeria Fulani oligarchs and the wider network of Fulani in Sub-Saharan Africa have concluded plans to adopt Nigeria as the homeland for all Fulani in Africa.

They have realised that the wandering and rootless lifestyle of cattle herding Fulani is no longer tenable in the twenty-first century. Fulani need to have land to call home and rear cattle and that land should be Nigeria. The indigenous peoples of Nigeria have vehemently and stridently opposed this diabolic plan and both sides are mobilising for war. The Fulani won't relent and the indigenous people will not give up their land.

The same Fulani Project, having failed so shamelessly and woefully in the Central Africa Republic, will not be allowed to fail this time as the Nigerian Fulani project is better funded with the massive creaming of the sovereign wealth of Nigeria through nationwide kidnapping for ransom by lower class Fulani and seizure of the reigns of Government and wealth by the elite Fulani.

Kidnapping and the seizure of the institutions of Government are all for the purpose of implanting Fulani into the mainstream and control of politics and the economy of Nigeria for the objective of funding the Fulani Project in Nigeria.

The Central Africa Republic (CAR) has gone through exact same experience that Nigeria is going through right now in the hands of the Fulani. The country has been run down by the killings and destitution wrought by rival gangs in the fight to destroy the chokehold the Fulani had on the politics and economy of their country. Although the Fulani hegemony over the CAR has been defeated, the street gangs that defeated the armed forces have turned on one another and themselves, unable to rise above petty gang warfare to rebuild their nation.

The Fulani have become a blight on Africa and it’s biggest country Nigeria. Unable to break out of its centuries old cow herding and wandering culture, it continues to pull down every nation wherever it has any populations. Some countries in West Africa, Ghana and their ancestral home Guinea, have mastered the brutal tactics of dealing with Fulani and the Fulani have learnt the bitter lesson by staying away from these countries.

In the CAR, the Fulani following the pattern of their ethnocentric politics, had seized control of the commanding heights of the country’s military and financial institutions, the foreign exchange trade, the mining and export of gold and above all the governing structures of Government. Mitchel Djotodia, a hare brained military officer and his Fulani faction seized power in a brazen coup by a demographic minority. All the non-Fulani military officers were flushed out of the forces, all the mineral deposits in the country were seized by Fulani merchants, non-Fulani traders were barred from trading in foreign exchange and the entire top echelon of the Civil Service were occupied by Fulani by as much as 83%.

France, the former colonial masters of CAR watched them do all these over the years and did not raise a protest. As in Nigeria, the Fulani were just 3% of the population of CAR, tucked in the desert recesses of the nation’s Northwest. No world or regional power raised a whimper even though the ethnic groups of the rich southern forest regions roiled. The Fulani went even beyond the provocative as they are doing now in Nigeria.

They started seizing ethnic lands, raiding churches and killing worshippers, the most brazen being the attack on Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in a town near Bangui the capital, where dozens of Catholic faithful were massacred during mass. The Fulani used their cattle bases allotted by Government to launch attacks and gun fights on the surrounding communities for robberies and ransom paying kidnaps as is happening now in Nigeria.

Again, as is happening in Nigeria today, the purpose of all the action of the Fulani was simple; to transfer all wealth available in the CAR by all and every means and place it in the hands and control of the Fulani. It is the same play book guiding the actions and policies of the Buhari Government in Nigeria. The Fulani elite are raiding the Central Bank, buying dollars and other currencies at heavily discounted rates, other Fulani are raiding the NNPC, ploughing through the vaults and trading Nigerian crude for personal gain.

The educated wing are mowing down governing structures, taking forceful charge and control of all commanding heights of Government and the armed forces. The uneducated Fulani herdsmen are engaged in kidnapping for ransom and now primed to take over ethnic lands, spreading themselves across the nation in settlements acquired with public funds to terrorise indigenous populations.

It will be of great use to retell the story of CAR so as to have the understanding of how the youth of the country removed the yoke of unremitting oppression by the Fulani. The youth formed street gangs and committed to take on the army with all their vaunted training and intimidating and deadly weaponry. The youth had locally fabricated flint guns and machetes, while the army was menacing with their machine guns, grenade throwers and rocket launchers.

When the fight started on that fateful day in 2013 in Bangui, everyone expected a complete annihilation of youth on the streets but the youth took the fight straight to the Guard Brigade near the Presidential Palace.

By evening of the same day, soldiers bodies were seen littering the streets while some were cut to pieces. By night fall, the streets of Bangui had become the play ground and the killing field of the youth of Bangui. In three days of street fighting, the entire Presidential Guards of the army of the CAR was decimated, in disarray running to their ethnic base in the far north and President Djotodia, the Fulani tyrant had abdicated and run away from the Presidential Palace and Capital, Bangui.

Tyrants survive for only as long as the people live in fear and choose to tolerate them. The Buhari Government is counting on deploying the Nigerian armed forces against the many ethnicities where the RUGA will be sited, beginning with the minority groups.

Buhari's plan is to deploy Nigerian troops to subdue Nigerian people for the benefit of Fulani. Central Africa Republic provides a veritable lesson on how to deal with the unrelenting Fulani menace. The Niger Delta and Boko Haram if anything, have shown that the Nigeria army is not invincible in a fight with local forces. If anything, the Nigeria Army will likely disintegrate if made to fight in many fronts at once.

It is a known truth that the Fulani will not relent in their quest for the conquest of Nigeria until they have seized all sources of income and made everyone else subservient to their rule and hegemony.

The Fulani in Nigeria, in nearly a century of political and economic ascendancy have acquired so much power and money that it will defeat the purpose of such acquisition if they don’t deploy it for the very purpose for the grasp for power, which is the conquest of Nigeria for the overlordship of the Fulani. The final stage of the grand plan to subdue Nigeria for Fulani overlordship are afoot and Buhari and his people cannot back out now. So a war has to be fought to resolve matters.

Our people say that you don’t strip a woman Unclad just to start looking. Nigeria has been stripped Unclad and with the RUGA monstrosity on the works, the next thing is to start the deployment of troops to protect RUGA in their various locations of development.

It was bound to happen that the Fulani who have been taking so much out of Nigeria and have succeeded in binding Nigeria hand and foot politically and economically, will take the wrong step into the abyss one day. The logical culmination of all the rapaciousness would be the last ditch attempt at the ultimate land grab, to seize the lands belonging to indigenous communities and hand it over to Fulani.

Internecine war in different RUGA locations and different fronts is therefore inevitable. Communities will rage to keep their land or lose it to their eternal shame and regret. Communities, particularly in Igboland will rather choose to be annihilated than lose their land to a hostile and predatory People.

Fulani have no land in Nigeria because they are not indigenous to Nigeria. They are migrants into Nigeria. The decision by the Fulani to seize land by force in Nigeria can only lead to war in the many places where this seizure will happen. The people must resist as of necessity. They have done so in the Central Africa Republic and reduced the country to rubble and they will do it again in Nigeria.

Buhari will be compelled to deploy police and soldiers to defend the settlements and war will be declared everywhere there is a RUGA settlement in Nigeria. Fulani have no land to hold dear and protect in Nigeria. In fact, Fulani have no stake or investment in the project called Nigeria and will not care if Nigeria burns, in fact Fulani will be very willing to let Nigeria burn if the people are not willing to submit to their overlordship.

So they are minded to adopt a scorched earth policy to obliterate Nigeria. They have nothing to lose. They did it in CAR and they will do same in Nigeria. It will be the responsibility of the indigenous people of Nigeria to find common grounds to protect the land of their ancestral inheritance and prevent the Fulani from putting a knife on their unity and their need to bind themselves together in one nation, but they cannot do this without first containing the Fulani. Fulani will try to divide them.

Buhari and the Fulani oligarchs are counting strongly on deploying the armed forces to quell insurrections that will arise from this massive land grab, but that will be the Achilles heel of their grand plan. Once soldiers are armed to put down these insurrections, they will turn against their commanders to defend their communities. Nigerians should therefore await the great unravelling of their armed forces.

Do the Fulani have the firepower, the men and the capacity to fight? In the entire history of the Nigerian armed forces, the Hausa/Fulani officers and enlisted men have always been promoted far beyond their qualifications and competencies. The capacity to fight and man the different departments of modern warfare will be put to overwhelming test in any ensuing encounter.

The Fulani never fight an enemy in a frontal war. They attack isolated and undefended villages. In any direct confrontation, they run away. It was evident even in the battle of Bangui. Well armed Fulani soldiers could not take on street gangs with flint guns and machetes. It has also shown in the war against Boko Haram. The poor performance of commanders of their ethnic stock is a bad joke among soldiers in the front.

Hausa/Fulani soldier had to be sorted out and protected from slaughter by Boko Haram forces. This is not to talk of unending betrayals of their Christian colleagues and commanders in the battlefront.

Buhari, a Fulani irredentist, will use to his advantage and for the benifits of his agenda to divide, the ethnic and religious cleavages among the people of Nigeria. But the people aught to know that the Fulani are friends to no one and that a Fulani friend today can become an adversary tomorrow. You are only friend to Fulani for as long as you continue to serve a purpose in their overall plan.
Let the talk cease and the battle begin. @basilokoh.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by kingzizzy: 12:25am On Jul 03, 2019
It shall never be well with all those who support this blatant islamisation and Fulanization of Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Mrexcell(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2019
hardtoget:
On 6th February 2014 the Leader of IPOB and the Lion of the East, my friend and brother Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, said the following:

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.

There is no gainsaying that he has been proved right.

On 2nd December 2014, he went further by saying, “Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”.

5 years later every word that Nnamdi has uttered in this prophecy has come to pass. Love him or hate him can anyone doubt the fact that God spoke through him on at least these two occassions?

What have we not seen in Nigeria? What have we not been through? What have we not suffered? What have we not been afflicted with? What have we not been subjected to?

First, it was political sharia. Then Islamist Boko Haram. Then terrorist Fulani herdsmen. And now Ruga cow settlements.

Nigeria has become the biggest shithole on the African continent. We are like an open public toilet that has never been flushed. Everything about our country stinks!

They say they want to establish Ruga settlements all over the country for the Fulani and their cows. Is cattle business Government business?

Cows were made for men, men were not made for cows. Cow-love is unnatural and bestial. For a man to view a cow as a woman and feel aroused by it is sickness.

They cannot push a nation to the brink of war simply because of their inexplicable and disgusting attraction to a mooing cow and their inordinate ambition and insatiable desire to conquer others.

They cannot use their cows and herdsmen from hell to cut us short and mow us down like the winter wheat and the summer grass.

They have taken everything from us: our nation, our dignity, our identity, our future, our self-respect, our destiny, our lives, our liberty, our faith, our hope, our resources, our substance and so much more. And now they want to take away our land!

Well, I have news for them: this will not happen without a fight! It can only happen over our dead bodies! They have removed the gloves and they are brazenly baring their fangs.

Ours is a government of the Fulani, by the Fulani and for the Fulani. Ours is not a nation but a conquered, occupied and subjugated vassal state which was specifically and cleverly crafted and forged for the benefit and advantage of the Fulani, their stooges and their cows.

This is self-evident. It is an incontrivertable and indisputable fact. And it raises a number of fundamental questions about our supposed unity and so-called nationhood.

We are constrained to ask: are we really one nation? Were we EVER one nation?

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the Premier of the old Western Region of Nigeria and the erstwhile Leader of the Yoruba, raised this question in his famous book titled “Paths To Nigerian Freedom” as far back as 1947 and his answer was a resounding “no”.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/femi-fani-kayode-ruga-government-fulani-fulani-fulani/

Nmk is truly a genius I don't understand why he was the only one in the whole country that predicted this fulani menace accurately despite nigeria having hundreds of so called men of God who are well recognized internationaly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ACF Spokesperson, Emmanuel Yawe, Is Dead / 2,400 Foreigners Caught Applying For Passports – Tunji-ojo / Michael Adebolajo Attacked In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.