Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Redeploy Or Get Posted To Any State Of Your Choice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeploy Or Get Posted To Any State Of Your Choice (335 Views)

How To Get Posted To Any PPA Of Your Choice Without Connection / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redeploy Or Get Posted To Any State Of Your Choice by Dman4yall(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2019
If you want to redeploy or get posted to any state of your choice kindly call or whatssap me:08064196939, 08051474626
Re: Redeploy Or Get Posted To Any State Of Your Choice by kengodson: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
oga stop scamming people...when police will cage u, u will start blabbing how the devil is lair....do and lets see results..then they can pay u..simple.....and pls....for whoever that is interested in redeploying, go to camp and do it...dont mind all there cocck sucking scammers here

(1) (Reply)

Join My Sales Team For A Training On How To makeReasonable Income In Real Estate / Good New!!! UK Student Can Now Get Post Study work Visa / Bauchi For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.