Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,631 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. (2181 Views)

Why I Dumped Jonathan For IBB, By Dokpesi (Zoning) / Ojukwu Canvasses Support For Ibb / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

@ferrari. You said there are 3 sides to a story? I like that quote, The truth of the story is IBB is not needed. He is a failure in the whole of south. I am going too far. You think your 70yr old will defeat GEJ in the primaries? Hahahahaha, IBB is already a looser

>>>>> THAT'S YOUR SIDE of the story, DUNCE<<<<<<<

you Wanna Know The Truth, Walk with me.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2010
ferari90:

>>>>> THAT'S YOUR SIDE of the story, DUNCE<<<<<<<

you Wanna Know The Truth, Walk with me.
walk with you? To hell? Hehehehehe, I will be the first person to laugh at your sorry a.S.S when IBB falls. You think the hatred is only on nairaland? Sorry!
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

walk with you? To hell? Hehehehehe, I will be the first person to laugh at your sorry a.S.S when IBB falls. You think the hatred is only on nairaland? Sorry!

IBB is not afraid to try
IBB will not give up his dream of a better Nigeria
IBB will not fail
IBB only sees success

above all, Power belongs to GOD .>>>>>>so grow up or shut up<<<<<<<
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2010
You're not getting it ferrari. Nobody needs IBB. He caused problems for himself and Nigerians are not ready to hear shitt frm him. Your old man is 70. Let him go and rest. Nigerians need a young, strong, dynamic leader. A man who knows what leadership is all about and has vision. Not an agboki who should be relaxing and enjoying his loots.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 10, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

You're not getting it ferrari. Nobody needs IBB. He caused problems for himself and Nigerians are not ready to hear shitt frm him. Your old man is 70. Let him go and rest. Nigerians need a young, strong, dynamic leader. A man who knows what leadership is all about and has vision. Not an agboki who should be relaxing and enjoying his loots.

Point of correction, speak for yourself.The last time i checked Nigeria has well over 150million people.
and if I may ask who is your young dynamic strong leader,GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

the fact that you mention Aboki only goes to show that you are nothing but an ethnic jingoist
and for the records,I am allergic to people like you.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Beaf: 4:56am On Oct 10, 2010
ferari90:

Point of correction, speak for yourself.The last time i checked Nigeria has well over 150million people.
and if I may ask who is your young dynamic strong leader,GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

the fact that you mention Aboki only goes to show that you are nothing but an ethnic jingoist
and for the records,I am allergic to people like you.

. . .And you are the only one, apart from his immediate family (thats if you aren't Big B1) going to line up for IBB. cry cry cry cry

Ijele-igbo got it right. "You're not getting it ferrari. Nobody needs IBB."
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Kay17: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2010
The country is shiit anyway, we should try all cards.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
Kay 17:

The country is shiit anyway, we should try all cards.
Even if we should try all cards, Nigerians aren't ready to try IBB anylonger. He is an expired politician. Let the old man give way for the younger ones. His time is past. Its time for fresh and new ideas. Its time for a change.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by mensdept: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2010
^^^^^Very Good
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by supereagle(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2010
@ferarri90
IBB is not afraid to try
IBB will not give up his dream of a better Nigeria
IBB will not fail
IBB only sees success

above all, Power belongs to GOD .>>>>>>so grow up or shut up<<<<<<<

Ferarri one must tell you the truth , nobody wants IBB in Nigeria again.I Once saw his campaign vehicle in a major road of a city in the SW, the question a man was bold to ask the occupants of the vehicle is that what does he want again? Many are asking the same question today. " What does IBB want again?"
If you come to SW today, you will see the campaign emblem of GEJ on almost every public vehicle. GEJ is what they want. The voice of the people is the voice of GOD.

IBB should just retire and enjoy his loots.

God tore his kingdom in 1993, go and study History, when an empire collapses , it can't rise again. IBB has eaten his future in the past, he can't rule Nigeria again.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by icare1: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2010
God is not interested in the past of any man, so if your heart bleeds for someone, it means you think you are better- no man is a saint.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by GJENTS(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2010
If the likes of IBB continue to recycle themselves and enslave us (Nigerians) when will the youth that the future get their turn to govern. They should remember that we are over 150 million inhabitants in this Nation.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Kay17: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2010
Even if we should try all cards, Nigerians aren't ready to try IBB anylonger. He is an expired politician. Let the old man give way for the younger ones. His time is past. Its time for fresh and new ideas. Its time for a change.
That One is definitely not Goodluck Jonathan.

above all, Power belongs to GOD .>>>>>>so grow up or shut up<<<<<<
That's for ppl like you that believe life, starts from death! power belongs to the governed, not god or the rulers.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
Apparently Ferrari90 is one of the few youths that surrounds IBB and this resulted into that infamous speech by IBB of youths incapablility .

He has surrounded himself with very naive, incapable and hungry youths thus believing that all Nigerian youths are like Ferrari90.

But thank God, some youths in Nigeria still have enough brains upstairs unlike those that surrounds the fool.

[b]I[/b]ndependent [b]B[/b]omb [b]B[/b]last is an expired product, he is not wanted by Nigerians since we are wiser now except Ferrando and his co-travellers.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Ibb Supporters. by Kay17: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^you believe IBB was behind the bomb blast?

You believe he warned the govt, but the govt under GEJ was too weak and complacent to response, then blme gej and not ibb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Efcc To Pay N50.8m To Senator / Sss Uncovers Illegal Arms Factory In Enugu, Arrests Four / A Great Escape... From Borno JTF Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.