Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Rapper, Olamide Welcomes Second Son In US With His Fiancee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Olamide Welcomes Second Son In US With His Fiancee (280 Views)

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” / Yomi Casual Welcomes Second Child, Olorunyomi Kendrick Makun Jnr / Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Olamide Welcomes Second Son In US With His Fiancee by adimchisimcard: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2019

Nigerian rapper, Olamide and his fiancee, Bukunmi have welcomed their 2nd child, a baby boy in Maryland, USA.

The bouncing baby boy arrived yesterday, July 1st 2019. His birth comes 4-years after Olamide welcomed his first son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/rapper-olamide-welcomes-second-son-in.html?m=1

Re: Rapper, Olamide Welcomes Second Son In US With His Fiancee by adimchisimcard: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

‘let’s Enjoy The Peace I’ve Given, If You Get Me Angry I’ll Strike’- Shatta Wale / Cardi B Begs Crowd To Return Her Wig After Performance / Wow! Chris Brown Earns Third No. 1 Album On The Billboard 200 Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.