Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine (27716 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa / 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

If they had asked me that I might have told them that internet scams cut across different tribes although it’s more pronounced in the west.

But I was asked based on the the drug aspect and I gave an answer I thought was right.

I always base my fact on percentage and going by numbers I think I was right.
english master "MORE PRONOUNCED IN THE WEST"
pls jxt park hia and get out
tribalistic animal
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by YorubaHero12: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Xavfra:

will u SHUT UP!
yahoo boys no be yoruba (afonjas) dem b?
yahoo no b get rich quick?
your shit dey smell for your body but u go meet anoda person tell am say u no lyk d perfume im spray.
olosho.
ndi ara!
Thank God you tried to abuse me with my language, that shows you are trying to learn the superior language although the abuse you gave is olosho (prostitute) which to me shows your little assimilating ability.

Now back to the topic, you should have tried to advise your kinsmen and not vent your anger on me because what I said is the truth and I just gave a real life experience.

Yahoo boys cut across ethnic lines and judging by percentage it is surely the Yorubas and if I was asked about that I will say the truth, but drugs dealing are majorly concentrated in one particular zone and even you cannot deny that.

What you should be doing is to be an advocate for good Nigeria and be a wise counsel to the developers to at least travel with a Biafran passport anytime they are trying to deal in drugs and stop destroying the small name Nigeria has abroad. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by YorubaHero12: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Xavfra:

english master "MORE PRONOUNCED IN THE WEST"
pls jxt park hia and get out
tribalistic animal
Igbo what is wrong with the English lol, is that too complex for you to understand? Do I need to start teaching you ABCD before you can assimilate this simple English?
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Liyusa(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Every month, u guys must make headline abroad. SAY NO TO CRIME
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Igbo what is wrong with the English lol, is that too complex for you to understand? Do I need to start teaching you ABCD before you can assimilate this simple English?
the fact is that u r being sentimental.
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Sluacoast(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
ajebuter:
I wonder when some people will get sense..

You could make it without going the illicit and criminal route for goodness sake!
LOL. I laugh you.
Who would adhere to your own contribution. Nigerians are mainly concerned with fast wealth. The slow and steady way to make it now seems archaic and stale. So many people now indulge in illicit and nefarious means in as much they know the risk involved in doing so. Mostly peer group do enchant people to involved in this eccentric means.
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by tsannee(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
abkrgumel:
Why always me? sad
Why always them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Thank God you tried to abuse me with my language, that shows you are trying to learn the superior language although the abuse you gave is olosho (prostitute) which to me shows your little assimilating ability.

Now back to the topic, you should have tried to advise your kinsmen and not vent your anger on me because what I said is the truth and I just gave a real life experience.

Yahoo boys cut across ethnic lines and judging by percentage it is surely the Yorubas and if I was asked about that I will say the truth, but drugs dealing are majorly concentrated in one particular zone and even you cannot deny that.

What you should be doing is to be an advocate for good Nigeria and be a wise counsel to the developers to at least travel with a Biafran passport anytime they are trying to deal in drugs and stop destroying the small name Nigeria has abroad. Is that too much to ask?
i know u r among the bunch of idiots who don't want to let biafra go but all u guys want is our land and money while biafrans would be asked to do tins separate.

if u claim biafrans are spoiling the little good name of Nigeria, tell me five times you have contributed to Nigeria growth and development.
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by chrisagyei: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
why does the world and Indians hate Nigeria like that.Common ordinary India now look at them.They hate and envy Nigerians because Nigerians are far better than them,far richer than them,more hardworking and take all their women because they are ugly.Their dirty women are chasing after us and their men are very ugly.Who's India when Nigeria is talking you lazy Indians.We develop their country and without us,they are nothing.Nigeria will be great again when the dullard Fulani president is gone grin grin grin(Typical Nigerian in cloud 9)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by adewest1999(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
livebyday:
Mods tribal bashing , off topic and derailing thread
Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
The truth dey pain sha....you for report to Nmandi Kanu na.
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
I will obey Christ grin
Na dem dem. Shinedu you see ya life? grin

Please tell the truth abeg grin
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by gwarotango: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Please tell the truth abeg grin
I have decided to follow Jesus,
No turning back, no turning back grin
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by ajebuter(f): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sluacoast:

LOL. I laugh you.
Who would adhere to your own contribution. Nigerians are mainly concerned with fast wealth. The slow and steady way to make it now seems archaic and stale. So many people now indulge in illicit and nefarious means in as much they know the risk involved in doing so. Mostly peer group do enchant people to involved in this eccentric means.

Sadly, you are right
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by YorubaHero12: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Xavfra:

i know u r among the bunch of idiots who don't want to let biafra go but all u guys want is our land and money while biafrans would be asked to do tins separate.

if u claim biafrans are spoiling the little good name of Nigeria, tell me five times you have contributed to Nigeria growth and development.
Why do you need to continue to behave like a pig, after the lecturing I gave you in the first mention. I do not want to engage in insults but you can’t keep abusing me and think I’ll fold my arm and do nothing.

I’ve never for one day think that you guys should not have your own country, infact I want that to happen. See this nonentity asking what the Yorubas contributed to Nigeria. Are you okay?

You should rather be asking what Nigeria contributed to Yoruba life because judging by history we are doing fine before Ironsi unitary style of government.

Awolowo built the first TV station in Africa, first tallest building, first stadium, free education, Odua investment, and a host of other things in the western region. Infact if we are to be left alone in a regional government or country, we Yorubas would have been one of the best countries in Africa.

In the present day Nigeria, The Highest revenue generating region to the government after oil is in the Southwest, major factories are located in the SW, entertainment hub of the country is in the SW, investment opportunities is more concentrated in the Southwest, and you are still asking me what we contribute to the nation.

What have you Igbos contributed to Nigeria before unitary government and the present day?
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by chukwuibuipob: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I just told the world how you guys are destroying Nigeria name and how ashamed I am to be a Nigerian outside the shores of the country and you are shouting mod. What is off topic in what I said and what do you mean by tribal bashing??

Face the reality and change the mindset of get rich quickly by any means, it’s affecting everybody and not you guys alone. This is too much kilode gan
Dnt mind dat one.He's confused. He alone have more than 12 username here.Wonda why they like to cova up criminals..
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by chukwuibuipob: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Why do you need to continue to behave like a pig, after the lecturing I gave you in the first mention. I do not want to engage in insults but you can’t keep abusing me and think I’ll fold my arm and do nothing.

I’ve never for one day think that you guys should not have your own country, infact I want that to happen. See this nonentity asking what the Yorubas contributed to Nigeria. Are you okay?

You should rather be asking what Nigeria contributed to Yoruba life because judging by history we are doing fine before Ironsi unitary style of government.

Awolowo built the first TV station in Africa, first tallest building, first stadium, free education, Odua investment, and a host of other things in the western region. Infact if we are to be left alone in a regional government or country, we Yorubas would have been one of the best countries in Africa.

In the present day Nigeria, The Highest revenue generating region to the government after oil is in the Southwest, major factories are located in the SW, entertainment hub of the country is in the SW, investment opportunities is more concentrated in the Southwest, and you are still asking me what we contribute to the nation.

What have you Igbos contributed to Nigeria before unitary government and the present day?
Allow dem to defelop ooo biko
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by onyeopobo: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Interesting, You seem to be very proud of the Fact that Yorubas are into yahoo, and you make it look like internet SCAMS are not that serious of crime. Well I would like to go deeper into both crimes and give you a bit more insight my "educated" fellow nairalander.

Mind you, I personally consider breaking any laws as Bad, and it's always smarter to work legally, smart and be patient to get real wealth. For now, lets dig into the topic of the day.

1. SELLING OF COCAINE/ METH and other Hard drugs.

Cocaine is designated as a class 1 drug by all countries across world for today, but guess what other items used to be class 1? I'll help - Alcohol/Beer/whisky etc, Marijuana, even tobacco. People caught dealing on Alcohol in the 1900s used to punished by death in the US. Marijuana which used to carry the Death Penalty in many countries across the world is now being legalized world over, so at some point in the future you should expecting the legalization of cocaine. While many people might paint cocaine as a substance from hell which no one should touch, the truth is if you hang around a lot of rich expatriates world over you'd see that atleast 30% of them are hooked on some sort of moderated use of the one those class 1 drugs like cocaine.

In the eyes of religion, a drug dealer is technically not doing anything wrong, as he is not compelling people to buy from him, he simply has product that people who need it look for him to buy it from him without him having to convince them about nothing, the only people he is wronging are governments who for the record are the biggest drug dealers in the world. So people actually argue that cocaine has immensely helped them either through a medical or psychological trauma - google it!

YAHOO/ INTERNET FRAUD

As an internet fraudster you track people on the web, and then mislead people to believe that you're something that you're not and STEAL their hard earned money. A lot of people who are conned end up committing suicides. People lose their life savings to internet scammers, their children's future, their blood and sweat. Internet scammers are not ONLY doing what is abominable to their fellow humans, but it's also Abominable in the eyes of God. An internet scammer is equivalent to armed robber, just that he's masking behind the computer as opposed to a Gun.

It's a no brainer that internet scams is a Bigger EVIL in the eyes of anything judging. So keep consoling yourself!
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by YorubaHero12: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
onyeopobo:

Interesting, You seem to be very proud of the Fact that Yorubas are into yahoo, and you make it look like internet SCAMS are not that serious of crime. Well I would like to go deeper into both crimes and give you a bit more insight my "educated" fellow nairalander.

Mind you, I personally consider breaking any laws as Bad, and it's always smarter to work legally, smart and be patient to get real wealth. For now, lets dig into the topic of the day.

1. SELLING OF COCAINE/ METH and other Hard drugs.

Cocaine is designated as a class 1 drug by all countries across world for today, but guess what other items used to be class 1? I'll help - Alcohol/Beer/whisky etc, Marijuana, even tobacco. People caught dealing on Alcohol in the 1900s used to punished by death in the US. Marijuana which used to carry the Death Penalty in many countries across the world is now being legalized world over, so at some point in the future you should expecting the legalization of cocaine. While many people might paint cocaine as a substance from hell which no one should touch, the truth is if you hang around a lot of rich expatriates world over you'd see that atleast 30% of them are hooked on some sort of moderated use of the one those class 1 drugs like cocaine.

In the eyes of religion, a drug dealer is technically not doing anything wrong, as he is not compelling people to buy from him, he simply has product that people who need it look for him to buy it from him without him having to convince them about nothing, the only people he is wronging are governments who for the record are the biggest drug dealers in the world. So people actually argue that cocaine has immensely helped them either through a medical or psychological trauma - google it!

YAHOO/ INTERNET FRAUD

As an internet fraudster you track people on the web, and then mislead people to believe that you're something that you're not and STEAL their hard earned money. A lot of people who are conned end up committing suicides. People lose their life savings to internet scammers, their children's future, their blood and sweat. Internet scammers are not ONLY doing what is abominable to their fellow humans, but it's also Abominable in the eyes of God. An internet scammer is equivalent to armed robber, just that he's masking behind the computer as opposed to a Gun.

It's a no brainer that internet scams is a Bigger EVIL in the eyes of anything judging. So keep consoling yourself!

See how much jargons you have to type to defend fraud and criminal behavior of your kinsmen. Is this a curse or what ??

Why should a grown up man like you go through all this stress to defend fraud. Let me give you a clue on how to be a better person, you do not need to comment on everything because it will make you look clueless.

If the accused were to be a Yoruba guy, I will hide my face and not comment, you will never see me defend fraud like you’re doing.

Like the adage, you should not bark at every thing that passes, that make you look like you condone fraud and it’s inherent in your DNA.

Cocaine in most countries is a crime punishable by death, and yet you are providing incoherent reply to justify a capital crime. This should be the 9th wonder of the world
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by j1mmy: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
IGBO Destruction of Nigerian Passport continues!

This IGBO monkey is described simply as Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by j1mmy: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
IamCeazer:
Nigerians and drugs related crimes are like 5&6.
I hail dee

You ape, stop using the word Nigerians - DRUG dealing is 99% by IGBOS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by RighteousI: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by MrBONE2(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
IamCeazer:
Nigerians and drugs related crimes are like 5&6.
I hail dee

grin

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by jimcaddy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerians are so poisonous. I don't understand this insatiable quest for wealth.
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bloody Blodas again angry
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Kworopshun: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2019
fucking igbos... this cursed tribe. so much destruction! i hate you people. you people are a curse to nigeria! crime is in your DNA! everywhere around the world, igbos are beong attacked! deported, arrested, killed! no country wants you people, not even nigeria! cursed tribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Using Hot Knife On Her Stepbrother [Graphic Photo] / Man Confesses To Setting Fire On A House Which Killed Couple & Their Daughter / Bamise Ayanwole's Father Breaks Downs In Tears As He Mourns Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.