Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz (13075 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos Engine Supply's. / My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:02am On Jul 04, 2019
I contacted 1 of my scouts to be on the look out for a 2005/6 sienna within a particular budget.

In 1 hr Uncle started firing back with picture's.. And videos.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:07am On Jul 04, 2019
I saw the production date and I called him back, bros! This is a 2008! I asked for 05/06, he said this car dealer needs money to clear some cars at the port.

In this job, you get to hear that line a lot, in 9/10 cases, a defective vehicle or vehicle without the right paper work shows up.

I was not expecting anything good to come out of this, but I sent the vin to Carguide anyway....

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:19am On Jul 04, 2019
The profile name https://www.nairaland.com/carguideng

1st of all he is not human, and I don't think he sleeps...

Response time is 99/100

After receiving a report I often ask what he thinks about it, and he usually provides a deeper revelation about the report. it's not just about seeing vehicle mileage, but there are little details that help in decision making.

An example.

A toyota corolla clean accident free buy and drive but placed on auction by a dealership, from the report he was able to deduce fowl play. Why would a dealership place an accident free Corolla on copart, when they could list it on other sites for more?

last last I bought it, and car landed nigeria with a Knocked Engine cheesy cheesy cheesy

This and so many other experiences have made me appreciate the role carguide plays before any vehicle purchase I make including Nigerian used cars.

E.g 6 months used 2012 santafe Bought brand new....

Ran the vin and the car was bought with a mileage of 96,000 miles 4 years ago undecided

Back to sienna matter

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:30am On Jul 04, 2019
VIN report came back....

Mileage was correct...

XLE with leather seats...

Accident free...

Good service history cheesy

3 owners

Front wheel drive (4wheel not maint friendly)

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:32am On Jul 04, 2019
local man was reading and was pleased...

It seemed we had found the right candidate for the job

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:38am On Jul 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:43am On Jul 04, 2019
you see as an ipob (in training) I have to place advert here so that the ministry will move to the permanent site cheesy

Advert 1. Corolla 2010 https://www.nairaland.com/5271172/2010-corolla-sports-reg-11months

Advert 2. Hyundai Elantra 2007

https://www.nairaland.com/5248966/2007-hyundai-elantra-toks#79403346

Advert 3. Enter shop

https://www.nairaland.com/5210120/gazzuzz-autos-part-store/4

Contact 08033910382

Mainland lagos

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by HRtechnique: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2019
I just used Carguide and I'm feeling like a student learning from a teacher the way he is explaining the vehicle history to me.

Will post chats if permitted.
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2019
HRtechnique:
I just used Carguide and I'm feeling like a student learning from a teacher the way he is explaining the vehicle history to me.

Will post chats if permitted.
grin

By all means

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by emmaak2(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Wow GAZZUZ u r doing a nice job
Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by HRtechnique: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

By all means

Great!
After the report, he still interpreted the 19 pages paper for a man.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by dannybrasky(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I have come to realise that mileage roll back in sienna is very rampant, in the process of searching I came across a lot of accident free vehicles but with mileages as high as 383,000 miles...

Without a Vin report I would be lost.

Went for a physical inspection of a prospective vehicle, every thing was perfect, but sadly the underbody rust was unacceptable cry

BCD's always claiming Oga nah tokumbor rust nah! I smile... It's always best to get a rust free vehicle.

Class back in session! Fire on teesha,ayam learning grin
Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Report showed a blue car at sale in the USA and a Black car in Nigeria, with same vin...

Seems the Mexicans were involved angry

I sent the report to the client, and told him what might have transpired.
Vehicle came blue, and was painted black in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by kingreign(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor555:

Alert!
Gazzuzz
Obekediamondfuto
Dannybrasky
Dipotivo
Thebigkendo
And the host of other BCD
You're all welcome on board for a renaming ceremony

Do we accept the new name?

Bia here, anytime you call for BCD meetings and you exclude me and Eddee, we shall fight. angry
Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by dannybrasky(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2019
undecided
GAZZUZZ:
Report showed a blue car at sale in the USA and a Black car in Nigeria, with same vin...

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by Eddee(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2019
kingreign:

Bia here, anytime you call for BCD meetings and you exclude me and Eddee, we shall fight. angry

Oga boss. I dey greet - Abeg, I wan dey fence o!
Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by Mayor555(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2019
kingreign:

Biko my Oga, no vex for me....as the thing sweet me ni, I come go rush type.... No vex Oga mi.... Seriously noted sir.
Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2019
another scout reported a very clean sienna XLE at a very ridiculously low price, he sent VIN again.

After running report cry

Looking at the report, you will notice the car has been in the market for quite some time...

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

You know it...
PS: for peeps who do not understand the Mexico concept....

Think of it this way.......

"In Mexico, the colour of your car is what you think or choose.... There is no definite colour.. "

Quoted from Obekeblog grin

For example: I have a red volvo, I wake up one morning and choose another colour (green) for that vehicle....
When I go outside, I'll see that my vehicle is now green.

So if you are purchasing a US used vehicle in Nigeria and the colour during physical inspection differs from VIN report.... Just bear it in mind that the vehicle; before coming to Nigeria, first went to Mexico.....

I had to clarify that for first time visitors

You are welcome on board!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

You know it...

"In Mexico, the colour of your car is what you think or choose.... There is no definite colour.. "

For example: I have a red volvo, I wake up one morning and choose another colour (green) for that vehicle....

So if you are purchasing a US used vehicle in Nigeria and the colour during physical inspection differs from VIN report.... Just bear it in mind that the vehicle; before coming to Nigeria, first went to Mexico.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by dannybrasky(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

You know it...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by dannybrasky(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Obekediamondfuto,our agreement with being called to bar would have been perfect today,as I just dey enter lasgidi now,BUT (sigh) it's one leg in lagos and one leg in fct today.

Another time,possibly on a weekend,as far as the offer still stands,keep the bar,the judges,the juries,the accused,accuser and the plaintiff in order abeg, only the wise one will understand grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by kingreign(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Eddee:

Why na? cry
Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by kingreign(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Eddee:

Why na? cry
Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
The final report that came in was from a BCD here... yes you know ur self.... cheesy

Problem with most dealers is they have never seen the car, they just have pictures angry

As usual clean pics of the car, but 1 carguide later, Jesus wept cry

I have deleted all sienna pics on my phone, as phone was beginning to act like a salvage phone, but I can assure you, the Nigerian pics were looking perfect and sweet.

This was the last report.

After this, I looked at all the existing data at my disposal, and decided on which vehicle will require physical inspection. In all 13reports, 8 ruled out, 5 possibilities, if they pass physical inspection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
at night the scout that located the black blue sienna messaged me, he said after I sent him the blue pictures he took it back to the seller, and the seller confessed the car came in blue BUT....

Let's take an advert from our sponsors...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by obidevine(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
1 carguide later sad cry cry

Wtf !!!
Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2019

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by dannybrasky(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by noble71(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
at night the scout that located the black blue sienna messaged me, he said after I sent him the blue pictures he took it back to the seller, and the seller confessed the car came in blue BUT....

Let's take an advert from our sponsors...
grin
Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by HRtechnique: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

You know it...

To be honest, I do not understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz by Demeanor: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
You are welcome on board sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3.5S Nissan Quest ₦ 750,000 (negotiable) / *LIVE IN NAIJA PHOTOS* 2005 Toyota Highlander Limited PRE ORDERED BY MASKURAID / 2001 Model Toyota Camry With Leather Seats For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.