Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Leon Balogun Heartfelt Apologies To Nigerians This Morning - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leon Balogun Heartfelt Apologies To Nigerians This Morning (444 Views)

Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leon Balogun Heartfelt Apologies To Nigerians This Morning by realpoacher(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Leon Balogun finally came out on twitter as at 8:00 am this morning to pour out his apology to Nigerians football fans for his defensive error that led to Madagascar first Goal.

Nigeria went on to lose the match 2:0.

Here are screenshots of his tweet and replies from Nigerians

"You can love me or either leave me, but I'm only human & I make mistakes. Try not to hold that against me tho. I accept full responsibility for my actions, so if ya'll expect me to be perfect, I apologize for being human. No mistake's too great to recover and bounce back" �����

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeonBalogun/status/1145953165453484032

Re: Leon Balogun Heartfelt Apologies To Nigerians This Morning by Trust22(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2019
grin
Re: Leon Balogun Heartfelt Apologies To Nigerians This Morning by donbachi(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Come stand for oshodi bus-stop talk am na...u dey apologies inside social media.
Re: Leon Balogun Heartfelt Apologies To Nigerians This Morning by simonlee(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2019
We're Nigerians!
only God can forgive you...we don't! angry

Re: Leon Balogun Heartfelt Apologies To Nigerians This Morning by oloriooko(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2019
Leon we know you made an error and the hallmark of a great man is his response to his fall.
So start fasting and praying if you're not playing the next match or die on the pitch if you're playing, whichever way, make 100% sure we win and get to the finals QED!
BTW, we love you too much cheesy
Re: Leon Balogun Heartfelt Apologies To Nigerians This Morning by lilfreezy: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2019
This is not an apology, it's emotional blackmail. Sounding like my girlfriend that always tries to guilt trip me despite doing something wrong undecided

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Good News: There Is Hope For Nigeria! / How Frank Lampard Wants Chelsea To Play – Azpilicueta / Super Eagle To Face Algeria July 14 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.