Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn (38165 Views)

Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin: EFCC Arrests FBI-Wanted Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Kakamorufu(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
congrats badoooo
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Abdhool(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations. !

Contact us for modern plumbing services and installation.
WhatsApp/Call: 08064041097
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by boomssey(f): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
There's this feeling you have, holding your baby, looking at him/her..... words can't explain it.

1 Like

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Godfullsam:
Any one with usefull information bout this guy should see end me a pm.

His name is mose ugwu, jonathan sung, musa jonathan, aka funnynation from enugu state. As his names are plenty, so are his various ways of scaming people.

He is based in abuja and claimed to be a comedian and importer where as, he is a scammer, a fraudster a thief and an addicted gambler.

He is owing about 30 people of the sum 3 million naira.

Any usefull information that can locate and nail him will be appreciated with rewards.

Thank you.

See as the guy fresh... E don tay for this kind business. He will meet his waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Defenderalert(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratilations bro. God bless your finances more!

No be Ubunja wey no.dey take vampire predator eye see better tin grin

Professor of deadbeatism.

cheesy

Still walloping in dangerous poverty despite being deadbeat.

We know!

God bless the hussle of us great dads.
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by liquidfaya: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Defenderalert:
Congratilations bro. God bless your finances more!

No be Ubunja wey no.dey take vampire predator eye see better tin grin

Professor of deadbeatism.

cheesy

Still walloping in dangerous poverty despite being deadbeat.

We know!

God bless the hussle of us great dads.
You're dumber than a pile of rubbish you whôré-loving son of a prostitute. Did your mama give you condoms to play with as balloons? Smelly mouth dog.
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by DarlingEmojist(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Nigerian rapper, Olamide has just shared first photo of his second child.

The rapper took to Instagram to share the adorable photo of himself cradling his newborn son and revealed he has been named, Tunrepin Myles Adedeji.

Olamide and his fiancee, Bukunmi welcomed the child yesterday, July 1st 2019, in Maryland, USA. His birth comes four-years after Olamide welcomed his first son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/olamide-shares-first-photo-with-his-newborn-son-tunrepin-myles-adedeji/

"Maximillian" ..
He has started leading his son to Yahoo section...
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Defenderalert(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
liquidfaya:
You're dumber than a pile of rubbish you whôré-loving son of a prostitute. Did your mama give you condoms to play with as balloons? Smelly mouth dog.

I feel your pain. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Defenderalert(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
liquidfaya:

I feel your pain. cheesy cheesy cheesy Ubunja

We buy them hot lassies gifts automatically undermines your desperate chances of getting free lunch despite your dumb, waste of time vile miseducations whinings.

I.dont do.whores. i.am not you who got used and dumped by old hag babymamas and buys sex from maggot pvssy hoes who.migrated from tbe slums.

I am too clean to drill your kinda hoes.My wife is more than enough. Shape intact. Milk Factory intact after three.Face your loss.We get you are Messed up AF.

Life must be hard for a frustrated nill budget pvssy hunter. cheesy
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Surefire1: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
i share your dream brother, success comes after refusing to yield to failure. Failure gives way to faith and persistence. Your success is worth emulating.
Welcome son to the world of possibility.
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by bukatyne(f): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Drabeey:
I don't like this guy style of music, but i must confess i love the names he gave his children...

Turepin (Re-share the blessings)
Batifeori (just the way we wanted it)
cool

Drabeey was here

It seems that he forms the name himself.

2 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Drabeey:
I don't like this guy style of music, but i must confess i love the names he gave his children...

cool

Drabeey was here
His kind of music is for agbero and kaikai drinkers.
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by lasmile(f): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations baddo

For your HND to BSc degree conversion program, check my signature
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Drabeey:

cool

Drabeey was here
Honestly, I really like the uncommon names he gives to his children, you can hardly find the meaning in a Yoruba dictionary book.
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by scarybeeeee: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
I just love sounds of his sons' names,very uncommon,even though I don't know what they mean.
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by wabbyland(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Just like my wife gave birth yesterday. Welcome baby boy

1 Like

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by bulusberry: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
The only nigerian musician way no get baby mama#matured mind proud of this guy 2 d core
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by kinzation(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Drabeey:

cool

Drabeey was here
just call both sons BATURE
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by kinzation(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
wabbyland:
Just like my wife gave birth yesterday. Welcome baby boy
congrats bro
this your pikin go like bress o
see mouth..lol

2 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by blanket6560(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Godfullsam:
Any one with usefull information bout this guy should see end me a pm.

His name is mose ugwu, jonathan sung, musa jonathan, aka funnynation from enugu state. As his names are plenty, so are his various ways of scaming people.

He is based in abuja and claimed to be a comedian and importer where as, he is a scammer, a fraudster a thief and an addicted gambler.

He is owing about 30 people of the sum 3 million naira.

Any usefull information that can locate and nail him will be appreciated with rewards.

Thank you.
U need small jollof rice... wich kain bzness una do wey make am dupe u
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by LadyHal1(f): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Drabeey:

cool

Drabeey was here

Turepin... such a nice name
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by DONFASZY(m): 5:20am On Jul 03, 2019
E no go marry d gal....wat kind of rubbish b dis...
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by nerd51(f): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2019
AbooNasir:

I "took note" of the book bros......had to even turn my fone upside down to grasp the title

Actually, it kinda shows he was the one who put the book there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.