Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mateo Kovacic Joins Chelsea From Real Madrid For £40m Despite Transfer Ban - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mateo Kovacic Joins Chelsea From Real Madrid For £40m Despite Transfer Ban (258 Views)

Leo Messi's Son, Mateo, Celebrates Real Betis Goal Vs Barca, Suarez Reacts / Chelsea Set To Sign Kovacic Permanently For £40m Despite Transfer Ban / Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mateo Kovacic Joins Chelsea From Real Madrid For £40m Despite Transfer Ban by Jamezafolabi40(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Mateo Kovacic has completed his £40 million move to Chelsea from Real Madrid which could be only the Blues signing this summer.

The 25-year-old who spent the whole of last season on loan has joined the west London club on permanent basis despite Chelsea's transfer ban.

Kovacic agreed personal terms with Chelsea and signed a five-year deal with the Europa League winners.

The Croatia international who made 51 appearances under Maurizio Sarri last season said he is delighted to be staying at the club for a long term.

"I really enjoyed my season on loan with Chelsea, I feel comfortable at the club and like London and the Premier League very much," he said in a statement.

"I am very happy to be able to join permanently.

"We had a successful year, winning the Europa League and I hope I can make a big contribution in the coming seasons."

Source: https://www.legit.ng/1246387-kovacic-completes-permanent-move-to-chelsea-from-real-madrid.html

(1) (Reply)

Transfer: Barcelona Officials Meet Neymar’s Agent Ahead Of Nou Camp Return / Man City pay €70m release clause as Atletico Madrid's Rodri set for switch / Google Nigerian Betting Awards 2019: See The Nigerian Site That Came First!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.