Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room (33748 Views)

Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks / Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Olufunke Ogunsuyi Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by hollamanng(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
RIP

Gift Cards And Btc Is All I Do

You won't regret it
Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by mmadu5(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Mayor08 post=79872284]Good afternoon guyz, please I'm in need of a source of income.. I'm struggling to rise after going through some life challenging issues.. I'm currently learning some skills(photoshop, video editing, graphic design) so i just need a mean to earn so i can feed and get some required tools to learn(laptop)...u can call or whatsapp... 08103249342[/qu

Go and do conductor business for the main time or find a place they wash cars and join them at least you will.make something to eat every day until you can rethink your life
Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by rusher14: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rest in peace man.
Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by Xkalaban(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
The downside of stardom and celebrity status. Loss of privacy and constant scrutiny can drive a very talented person crazy sad angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by Hoodbilonia: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yankee with coke
Drug overdose
Sametin dah killed late whitney houston
Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by naijajobx: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by Presido24(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
cry cry cry

“Iku ni i fo ile adun
Iku ni i pa babalawo bi eni ti ko gbofa,
Iku ni i pa onisegun bi eni ti ko loogun,
Iku ni i pa alufaa ti o gboju bi eni ti ko l’Olorun Oba,
Iku lo pa Abiri ti Abiri fi ku,
Iku pa Abiri, Abiri re orun alakeji”

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by naijamerican: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Likely drug overdose
Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by shaggy007(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
I'm still looking for the reason I should be interested in this news?

As in, what possible business does this have to do with Nigeria? ... Or Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by princefunmmy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
igbudunwa:
The Los Angeles Angels baseball team has confirmed the death of 27-year-old pitcher, Tyler Skaggs.

The announcement was made on the team's Twitter page and came hours before they were scheduled to play against the Texas Rangers. Southlake Police said he was found unconscious in his Hilton hotel room in Texas on Monday afternoon but police say no foul play is suspected.

Major League Baseball (MLB) subsequently cancelled Monday night's game. Skaggs debuted in the MLB at age 20 as a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks. The starting pitcher was drafted directly out of high school by the Angels in the team's first round of selections in 2009.

He had last pitched for the team on Saturday, according to the MLB. So far this season he has started 15 games, most recently on 29 June against the Oakland Athletics.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/27-year-old-major-league-baseball.html?m=1
the movie "concussion" comes to mind
Re: Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room by DONFASZY(m): 5:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Investigation discovery or crime investigation
C food

(1) (2) (Reply)

De Bruyne Suffers Fractured Nose & Eye Socket After Clashing Heads With Rudiger / Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON / Stephanie Frappart: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Super - Cup Final (Female Referee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.