Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List (559 Views)

BREAKING: Presidency Speaks On Plot To Arrest CJN, Frame Court Justices / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List by micheal34(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, has just issued a denial of news which had made media rounds earlier in the day as regards the much-anticipated ministerial list.

Nigerians have been expectant about the ministerial list after the President had earlier announced that his decision on the members of his cabinet would be made public this July.

On Tuesday, Mr Shehu via his verified Twitter page revealed that he had not been briefed on any list which was purportedly said to have come from him, and as such, said any such list should be ignored.

“My Twitter account is a verified one. Whoever wants to know what I have said should go to it, not to a fake one. I have no breaking news on the appointment of ministers because I have not been briefed about it.

“Ignore the report they are attributing to me, please,” Shehu tweeted.

See the tweet below:

Garba Shehu

@GarShehu
My Twitter account is a verified one. Whoever wants to know what I have said should go to it, not to a fake one. I have no breaking news on the appointment of ministers because I have not been briefed about it.
Ignore the report they are attributing to me, please.

12:17 PM - Jul 2, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
157 people are talking about this

Let us know what your thoughts are on this story in the comment section below.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/07/breaking-presidency-denies-release-of.html?m=1

Re: BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List by paiz: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Everything about this country is a joke
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List by Abfinest007(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
There's always one fake thing about apc
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List by TooMuchStuff: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
With BuhariApC every crazy and weird news are possible. The more you look the less you see.. !

Buhari is a scam from birth to death !

Youth be Prepared. Don't be caught mapping... !

It's coming
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List by Udantu: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ruga must be in the core North. We have no space for cows here in south

Simple and short
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List by SarkinYarki: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Me I knew that there is no way that lazy wicked man Buhari can ever be ready with a list ..he might stay even longer this time without Minister's
Re: BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List by simonlee(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Udantu:
Ruga must be in the core North. We have no space for cows here in south

Simple and short
even kerosene sellers in the south that can't boast of rented 2rooms apartment is shouting they don't have land for RUGA....

(1) (Reply)

Possible effect Of The Adoption Of ECO As ECOWAS Currency On Nigeria's Economy / Only Those ‘I Personally Know’ Will Be Appointed Ministers – Buhari / ‘nigeria Moving Forward Despite Setbacks’ – Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.