Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

SALES OF GOLD AND OTHER ITEMS FROM DUBAI AND UAE AS A WHOLE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SALES OF GOLD AND OTHER ITEMS FROM DUBAI AND UAE AS A WHOLE (365 Views)

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits / Shipping Items From The UK To Nigeria / Training on Importation Of Vehicles From The US, Germany And UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SALES OF GOLD AND OTHER ITEMS FROM DUBAI AND UAE AS A WHOLE by uchman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello house,

I base here in Dubai,
You can contact me for any kind of gold chains, necklaces, gold bangles, gold rings, gold wedding rings anything gold.

Women hairs and hand bags...

You can also contact me for Used cars and car parts both used and new ( I ships used Toyota parts always)

Phones and laptops...
Anything you are serious to buy in the whole UAE.

If you even need to buy properties here
Contact me too and be rest assured of my swift and prompt delivery.

Trust me and don't be scared
I have been in this country for more than 8 years...

Note the shipping mode
3 days air Cargo...
7 days air Cargo...
2 weeks air Cargo...

Containerized sea shipping which takes 45 to 60 days...

Call or whatsapp
+2347065944625
Call only
+971522682701

Call me and tell me your safest and most comfortable means of payment.
We can talk it over and if it works out your way...

Believe me once again,
I will deliver...

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
Re: SALES OF GOLD AND OTHER ITEMS FROM DUBAI AND UAE AS A WHOLE by uchman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Used Forward2me To Ship From UK Before / If You Resides In Port Harcourt And Need An Office Space, Contact Me. See Terms / VIP Massager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.