Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Betting Business !! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Business !! (726 Views)

How To Start A Sport Betting Business In Nigeria / Sports Betting Business: Boost Your Profit With My Highly Profitable Selections / Betting Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Business !! by Samrano21(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello to you all!..
Who say betting Is not a business, in fact football is now a business...use your head so you can make money from it
Dont ever think football is just for fun, yes for fun , but its for business...clubs makes tons of mine on football..
Now the Rich ones make money by manipulating matches ..and this will come down affecting you and me.
Just because we have no clue
If you want to be winning betting , you must have a plan, dont think you can make it over night , its impossible..
I saw people showing tickets of a guy that won 43., 17 , million respectively
This is down to pure luck, and not everyone can have this luck
My major way of winning bet is Staking high on Low odds
My minimum odds is always 3...highest 10
By so doing I always have chance of winning , if not frequent but steady...
You much be saying , even 3 odds is to hard to get , I understand you, yes its too hard ...but with the help of the right person....you will get it right
I used so many factors and tools in getting my odds...which make them almost perfect for me to win..
Remember New season is fast approaching , you need a side business ....and that side business is betting business
If you want to take betting business as your plan B...then you need me ....I will take you trough
Re: Betting Business !! by overdrive(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Following
Re: Betting Business !! by felije: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Samrano21:
Hello to you all!..
Who say betting Is not a business, in fact football is now a business...use your head so you can make money from it
Dont ever think football is just for fun, yes for fun , but its for business...clubs makes tons of mine on football..
Now the Rich ones make money by manipulating matches ..and this will come down affecting you and me.
If you want to be winning betting , you must have a plan, dont think you can make it over night , its impossible..
You much be saying , even 3 odds is to hard to get , I understand you, yes its too hard ...but with the help of the right person....you will get it right
I used so many factors and tools in getting my odds...which make them almost perfect for me to win..
Remember New season is fast approaching , you need a side business ....and that side business is betting business
If you want to take betting business as your plan B...then you need me ....I will take you trough
how can I get your game
Re: Betting Business !! by Samrano21(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
overdrive:
Following
you sure do
Re: Betting Business !! by Samrano21(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
felije:
how can I get your game
Look for my WhatsApp number below
Re: Betting Business !! by ghanaman5050: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Samrano21:
Hello to you all!..
Free or pay ?

1 Like

Re: Betting Business !! by Samrano21(m): 5:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Play this ....Let's Watch how it goes!.
3 odds , Nothing More

Re: Betting Business !! by Samrano21(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
All Today's own WoN...just Wait for NIGERIA to confirm your winning tomorrow
3 odds !! Stake HiGH
Re: Betting Business !! by Samrano21(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Game Won!! 3 odds
Like I said , if you are looking for a Well analyzed game
Knock on my door, have got the right tools that gives me almost perfect thing to succeed in this betting business
You want to connect with me...check my WhatsApp number below!
Re: Betting Business !! by overdrive(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
you drop one game and it boomed now you want us to check your number,u can do better than that.
drop more games to earn credibility then you can now drop your number.
my one cent.

1 Like

Re: Betting Business !! by Samrano21(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
overdrive:
you drop one game and it boomed now you want us to check your number,u can do better than that.
drop more games to earn credibility then you can now drop your number.
my one cent.
I don't need to drop number my man....am just emphasizing ....on what's on ground...and how it can be of help to all...thanks
And yes...that doesn't stop me from dropping other games...remember...its a well analyzed game
Re: Betting Business !! by Samrano21(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Join my free 3 odds WhatsApp group now
2 Trials will convince you.

https:///D4LHAIihIvSJFWJYpRPbQC
Re: Betting Business !! by Samrano21(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Naomi Osaka Won Hearts Again, After She Went To Console The 15 Year Old Gauf / 5.94 ODDS DELIVERED TODAY(13TH NOVEMBER 2019) / ANTHONY JOSHUA Beats Andy Ruiz 2 - Re-match Win (see Punch Landed Stats )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.