Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pictures Of Controversial OAP, Toke Makinwa Surface Online With No Panties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Controversial OAP, Toke Makinwa Surface Online With No Panties (750 Views)

Princess Shyngle: "No Waist Trainer, No Bra, No Panties & No Belt, Am Free" / +18 Instagram Big Ass Slayqueen Twerking With No Panties / Zodwa Wabantu Steps Out With No Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Controversial OAP, Toke Makinwa Surface Online With No Panties by oluwase54: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
The 34-year old On-Air-Personality and relationship adviser recently went for a photoshoot in a transparent outfit that left her doctored bum in public display.

It’s pretty obvious that the controversial public personality who has been in and out of several clandestine romantic relationships with men wasn’t wearing her pant.

The pictures were taken by the divorcee to usher herself into the new month. The picture above in which she showcased her derriere came with a long note as seen below:

See photos and Read full gist below:

https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/07/02/pictures-of-controversial-oap-toke-makinwa-surface-online-with-no-panties/

Re: Pictures Of Controversial OAP, Toke Makinwa Surface Online With No Panties by fringz11(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Old gag

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Thieves Stole Man's TV Overnight After Watching The Show (photos) / Nigerians React After Seeing What Bobrisky Plans To Do For His Birthday / "If A Third Party Gives Me Money In My Relationship, I Will Collect It" - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.