Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Are The Autographs Of Naija Celebs Worth A Thing? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are The Autographs Of Naija Celebs Worth A Thing? (1009 Views)

Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs / How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs / Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Autographs Of Naija Celebs Worth A Thing? by Borat1: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2010
Maybe i'm wrong, but why do fans of naija celebrities prefer to take pictures with them rather than request for autographs? undecided
I mean its rare to see fans scrambling over themselves for autographs.
Does it mean thier autographs are not worth a thing? cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are The Autographs Of Naija Celebs Worth A Thing? by yme1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
that is because 99% of the Nigerians don't give a heck about autograph's just like me cheesy even if it is coming from an American artist undecided
Re: Are The Autographs Of Naija Celebs Worth A Thing? by naijadiva2(f): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
bcuz anyone could scribble and claim its so and so's autograph. Pics are better in my opinion.
Re: Are The Autographs Of Naija Celebs Worth A Thing? by tjskii(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
y me:

that is because 99% of the Nigerians don't give a heck about autograph's just like me cheesy even if it is coming from an American artist undecided

true talk, i really cudnt be bothered myself tongue tongue
Re: Are The Autographs Of Naija Celebs Worth A Thing? by safarigirl(f): 2:19am On Oct 09, 2010
nigerians don't care about autograohs cos we're not as obsessed with celebs like americans are, i wouldn't even get the autograph of c.ronaldo cos it's worthless, anyone can claim he got an autograph from a celeb, but you won't beleive, pictures tell more truths, at least that one everybody go know say you see am true true

(1) (Reply)

Star Actor Baba Suwe Becomes Too Big ,finds New Love. / Photos:denrele, Goldie And Kween Onakala Pose For Sims Magazine / CEO Dancers Drop Some Kukere & A Lil Oliver Twist At Britains Got Talent- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.