Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Buying And Selling Whatsapp Group In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Buying And Selling Whatsapp Group In Lagos (970 Views)

Meet Emem Thomas, The Founder Of A Female Bouncers Group In Akwa-ibom / Car Ac Installations, Maintenance, Buying And Selling Of Auto Ac Parts / Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Whatsapp Group In Lagos by goldcorn(f): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Are you in Lagos
Do you want to start a business with little money
You don't even know want you really want to sell
I will be posting the available goods on my WhatsApp group page at an affordable price so that you buy and resell and till make your own gain.
Just say interested to me on Whatsapp on 09069193297and let get started, don't full yourself, start something
Available goods are from first grade okirika shirts,skirts, gowns,jeans, children wears ,Ankara, shoes, new clothes available also
WhatsApp me on 09069193297

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ramon Adedoyin In The Eye Of History / Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida / Best Small Business Ideas For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.