Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,220 members, 7,957,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Coza Pastor Takes Leaves From The Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coza Pastor Takes Leaves From The Church (374 Views)

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coza Pastor Takes Leaves From The Church by Mikkydamzblog(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
source:https://www.praisehall.com/2019/07/coza-pastor-takes-leaves-from-church.html

The founding father of CommonWealth of Zion Assembly. Rev Biodun Fatoyinbo has taken a leave due to the alligation against him by Busola wife of Timi Dakolo which came to him as a shock.
Busola accused him of RAPE 20 years ago which brought about a great protest in his churches at Abuja and Nigeria.
Rev Fatoyinbo Biodun took to his instagram page and said
"The past few days have been very sobering for me. I have taken time to pray and seek spiritual counsel from christian leaders around the world who feel very concerned about the ongoing reports in the media .I have solicited their guidance on actions i should take that are honouring to our lord Jesus christ and the work he has call me to do.
Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of commonwealth of zion assembly and owing to my love for God'swork and the sacred honour of my calling,i have decided to take a leave of the absence from the pulpit of the church.
Although it will be break my heart to tatters to stay a day without doing ministry i believe it is the right thing to do at this time.it is in the interest of the flocks of christ that issues concerning me do not become a distraction to their worship of their lord.

For full and related articles visit :https://www.praisehall.com/2019/07/coza-pastor-takes-leaves-from-church.html

(1) (Reply)

NYPD Confirms Missing 29-year-old Youtuber Desmond Amofah, Better Known As Etika / Naira Marley Blast Kaffy After What She Said To Him “immoral Soapy Dance" / Busola And Timi Are After Fame, They Are Defaming Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo -Kemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.