Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate (30552 Views)

UNIZIK Suspends Staff For Allegedly Forging Degree, NYSC Certificate / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Junkie1: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
AND THIS TYPE OF LECTURER WILL KNOW HOW TO GIVE STUDENTS CARRY OVER EHN

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Ooye12: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Remove that DR nau before I vas angry
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by freshMallam1122: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
aleeyus:
Saint row

Please point a single saint person in this corntree and win 100K

#IPromised
oga I know nobody is a saint. but can't u be one.. can't u change on ur own criteria.. an this same man might just be they forming lecturer an failling his students for failure to buy hand out or pay his sorting... bia enyi be careful Oooo.. be very very carefully.. infact u ar an ipob idiotic sycophant.. memelus

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
aleeyus:
Saint row

#IPromised
Late Dora akunyili

5 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Quality20(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't trust most of those lecturers from d east of nija

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by thunderbabs: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
And he go don mk mouth for students tire.... Pursued students from his office sef cheesy
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Carmal90(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
aleeyus:
Saint row

#IPromised
Me

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by cosef: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Some universities would have covered the issue and swept it under carpet. Oluwole forgery is bad and criminal.
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na so so dem dey forge forge or carry exam malpractice manage pass out; after na dem go come dey flex say, Aboki no go school or dey come shout say Buhari no get certificate - but shi shi dem no sabi.

Na so dem full here for Nairaland, you can easily pick them out based on their inferior motor park tout English and semi illiterate logic wey dem go dey join issues with you.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by oluwasegun007(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
And na this kind lecturer go sabi fail student well well...
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Endtimebro: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
End time forgery everywhere. But wait oh, what will now happen to his Phd since his Bsc is forged
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good one...

Always proud of my Alma Mater
Hail Unizik!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Originalsly: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
princeking2:

So how did he become senior lecturer?

I thought tertiary institutions have panel that investigate these things. Or is the investigation just for students?

sad

It is like taboo to question such a person's certification. Saying that he has a Master's or whatever... and showing proof is more than enough evidence for him to sail through without question. ...... who will dare to question his credentials?
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
He suppose to be jail!!!
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by sundayoluwatimi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kudos to the investigative journalist from the Punch for unravelling this academic theft. I followed this account.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by seunfly: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
sexiestharam:
What will happen to his Masters and PhD? Will they become null and void since he has no B.sc?
When foundation don fall, no be for the house fall remains?
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by ishayaauta(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Jman06(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
That man should be arrested and charged to court immediately!
It shouldn't just end in sacking him!
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Raylight2(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
he went through to become a Dr. na wa o
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Cmanforall: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
And got to the level of being a senior lecturer?

What are his punishments? Will he pay back salaries he has been collecting illegally?
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Halo22: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ayam not understanding, so he used the forged B.SC to obtain masters and doctorate.... I weep for this country. But he won't have gone into civil service in the first place.
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Cmanforall: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Originalsly:

It is like taboo to question such a person's certification. Saying that he has a Master's or whatever... and showing proof is more than enough evidence for him to sail through without question. ...... who will dare to question his credentials?
Not questioning, but verifying.
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Jmk9292(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
I hope he rests in jail?
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ekemezie taught me Ich221 that year. I can't believe this. He's a very sound lecturer undecided
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by DameB(f): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kobicove:
How did he even manage to get a lecturing job with a forged certificate in the first place?

I wonder. Aren't universities supposed to verify educational qualification claims of job applicants? Inasmuch as people say you don't need your certificate for some jobs. Lecturing job is where you need your kpali the most. How did he get MSc and Phd sef?

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by themanderon: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
His greed caught up with him.
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
What about his students since they were taught by a quack.
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by RALPHOW(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Must be prosecuted and jailed.
Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by Craigslists: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
iHart:
Chai, and he is currently supervising my friend in his PhD.

Modified: information has it that he has not been sack. See the attached memo.

Bro the man don lose him Job already.

Interdict is more like an indirect sacking. Forget English, dem mean the same thing.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate by ogorwyne(f): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
sexiestharam:
What will happen to his Masters and PhD? Will they become null and void since he has no B.sc?
Null and void.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highlights From Aljazeera's ASUU Chat / Uniport 2012/2013 Admissions;aspirants,let's Meet Here. / The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.