Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari (14669 Views)

Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House / 2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by AngelicBeing: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dorischuks:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the results of 2019 presidential election clearly reflect the interest of Nigerians.

He assured that having received the mandate for a second term in office, he will not disappoint the people.

According to a statement on Tuesday, by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Buhari said this when he received the Buhari Support Group Centre led by the Director General, Alhaji Umaru Dembo, at the State House, Abuja.

He said his administration will serve honestly and genuinely, with a focus on unleashing the human and natural potentials of the country for growth.

“The 2019 elections are behind us. Nigerians have spoken, and they have spoken loudly in our favour. It is now time to serve them, and serve well. We will not fail.
“We will serve honestly, genuinely, and with our heart and might. Our country has oscillated for too long at the level of promises and potentials. It is now time to explore and exploit the potentials for the good of all Nigerians, particularly the ordinary people. It shall be accomplished,” he said.

The President commended members of the Buhari Support Group Centre for their steadfastness, assuring them of inclusiveness in pursuing the goal of good governance for the country.

“This group is composed of people who have identified with me since I threw my political hat into the ring in 2002. And they have stood with me through thick and thin, abiding with me in the electoral and legal processes of 2003, 2007, 2011, till God gave us victory in 2015, and also 2019.

“Many more people joined us along the line, and the Centre expands by the day. I salute your faithfulness, your persistency, and your ruggedness. It never ceases to amaze me that you have kept faith, even when I have not given you much, or even anything, in return,’’ he added.

Buhari said the group’s interest in the growth and development of the country through good and honest governance, and not personal gains or interests, will be remembered by posterity.

In his remark, the Director-General of the Centre assured the President of the continuous support of members for the actualisation of his mandate for Nigerians, noting that the Centre had already started work on institutionalising the philosophy of “Buharism’’.

He said the Buhari Support Group Centre will be renamed Buharism Centre in order to share the political vision and philosophy of President Buhari.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/2019-election-nigerians-spoke-loudly-favour-buhari/
grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bibors:
Trash

To only you.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rollins777:
Lie lie oooooo

What have you believed to be true?
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
This old man sabi deceive himself like small pikin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by BabaO2: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
9jaunite:
Only the Fulani right
plus SW, Northcentral and north east
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Enemy of Progress.

Your wailings have been trashed.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Truthsbitter: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Be careful what you wish for, it might just come to you.
That was how l desperately wished for and campaign for Buhari in 2015 given his acclaimed no nonsense stance. Guess what? My wish came true. Guess what again? It took barely one year into his administration for me to start deeply regretting ever falling for this old scammer with phantom integrity. Worse still, he still has more than 3 years to finish wrecking the country.
God forgive me.
grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
BabaO2:
plus SW, Northcentral and north east

Thanks for updating the wailer.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

Enemy of Progress.

Your wailings have been trashed.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by michoim(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes oooo. We did indeed!!!
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by chidemavian: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Of all the issues bedeviling our beloved country, buhari chose to settle the fulanis first.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by thunderbabs: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Baba don sniff hin snuff undecided
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by thunderbabs: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
chidemavian:
Of all the issues bedeviling our beloved country, buhari chose to settle the fulanis first.

Na dem rig am enter na... Loyalty first
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:

What an elder sees while sitting, A child will will never see it even if he climbs an Iroko tree.

--Olurotimi Fajemirokun (1975)
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by jodeci(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
Benekruku:

Great. Case closed.
[/s]
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

What an elder sees while sitting, A child will will never see it even if he climbs an Iroko tree.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
I blame PDP for settling with Atiku if not your case would have been sorry

Buhari has no business in this modern day politics. operating Democratic system of govt like authoritarianism, feudalism. you're a forbidden fruits to democracy and good governance
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes!

Only the confused pigs and idiots from the unknown and insignificant side of the world spoke Wrongly!

Now after the list of the ministers emerge, they will wail to reap where they did not sow..

Ipob amaka

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by bionixs: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
Well said.

The vast majority of Nigerians who believed in your impeccable qualities have spoken. Though the opponent was an easy ride for His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), The president still must not forget that the dividends promised must be delivered to Nigerians.

I once more will like to use this opportunity to thank all online commrades for the zeal, consistency and perseverance displayed in trauncing the online presence of the opponents. This couldn't have been possible if not for our believe in His Excellence.

I will like to give us a gentle reminder that it's no time to relax, as the battle for Nigeria's redemption just began. We must be upright and braced for the challenges ahead.

Once again, Thank you.

The victory was ours. To you all, Cheers!

mr beneficiary,must you fool yourself. do you think we are fools like you? even the ones you speak for know that you are a liar
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by jodeci(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
Benekruku:

[/s]
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Afobaba33(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who is deceiving this man that WE voted for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by jodeci(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
Benekruku potst=79880892:

To only you.
[/s][/s][s][s][/s]
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by contigiency(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
limeta:
You will be disgraced out of that office

She goat ( ewu).
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
bionixs:
mr beneficiary,must you fool yourself. do you think we are fools like you? even the ones you speak for know that you are a liar

When did you become a mouth peice for all?
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
limeta:
You will be disgraced out of that office

You watch too much cartoons and it has decimated your sense of reasoning.

Now you hope of the impossible.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by NkayStory(f): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79879684:
This is soooo CONFIRMED Daddy!!

No single doubts about that from sane Nigerians

See this one.

Desperation has set in..lol

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Awesometessy: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
I never spoke in your favor..

Take the bold step to financial freedom today by signing up with recharge and get paid....if you are ready,indicate✋� now let me get you started on your journey to financial freedom����‍♀��‍

https:///FU4GudAkCW4IFm5PRSUPpL
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Justpd: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
shegie:
i dislike you forever..........stupid fool

Who's this idiot what's my business with you? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Abeymills(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thief
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Skmoda360(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Be careful what you wish for, it might just come to you.
That was how l desperately wished for and campaign for Buhari in 2015 given his acclaimed no nonsense stance. Guess what? My wish came true. Guess what again? It took barely one year into his administration for me to start deeply regretting ever falling for this old scammer with phantom integrity. Worse still, he still has more than 3 years to finish wrecking the country.
God forgive me.
I supported this bastard ooo the thing is paining me now cuz I now regretted voting for him...3.5 years more drop-down shit.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Olayinka8793(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Skmoda360:

I supported this bastard ooo the thing is paining me now cuz I now regretted voting for him...3.5 years more drop-down shit.
God help us.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Mrpojj(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dorischuks:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the results of 2019 presidential election clearly reflect the interest of Nigerians.

He assured that having received the mandate for a second term in office, he will not disappoint the people.

According to a statement on Tuesday, by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Buhari said this when he received the Buhari Support Group Centre led by the Director General, Alhaji Umaru Dembo, at the State House, Abuja.

He said his administration will serve honestly and genuinely, with a focus on unleashing the human and natural potentials of the country for growth.

“The 2019 elections are behind us. Nigerians have spoken, and they have spoken loudly in our favour. It is now time to serve them, and serve well. We will not fail.
“We will serve honestly, genuinely, and with our heart and might. Our country has oscillated for too long at the level of promises and potentials. It is now time to explore and exploit the potentials for the good of all Nigerians, particularly the ordinary people. It shall be accomplished,” he said.

The President commended members of the Buhari Support Group Centre for their steadfastness, assuring them of inclusiveness in pursuing the goal of good governance for the country.

“This group is composed of people who have identified with me since I threw my political hat into the ring in 2002. And they have stood with me through thick and thin, abiding with me in the electoral and legal processes of 2003, 2007, 2011, till God gave us victory in 2015, and also 2019.

“Many more people joined us along the line, and the Centre expands by the day. I salute your faithfulness, your persistency, and your ruggedness. It never ceases to amaze me that you have kept faith, even when I have not given you much, or even anything, in return,’’ he added.

Buhari said the group’s interest in the growth and development of the country through good and honest governance, and not personal gains or interests, will be remembered by posterity.

In his remark, the Director-General of the Centre assured the President of the continuous support of members for the actualisation of his mandate for Nigerians, noting that the Centre had already started work on institutionalising the philosophy of “Buharism’’.

He said the Buhari Support Group Centre will be renamed Buharism Centre in order to share the political vision and philosophy of President Buhari.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/2019-election-nigerians-spoke-loudly-favour-buhari/
Does buhari read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC / Wike Hosts Dinner For Social Media Influencers In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.