Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) (2026 Views)

Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix / Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) by ZWorld: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Be careful who you date. There are people that you can see clearly that are not normal from the beginning of the relationship.

In a video which has sparked outrage on the internet, an eyewitness wrote;

Apparently, the man below was cheated on by his girlfriend. After he forgave her for cheating, she said she doesn’t love him anymore and then he lost control.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-filmed-stabbing-his-girlfriend-for-cheating-again-after-forgiving-her-graphic-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) by ZWorld: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2019

Re: Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) by dotman4real007(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
My guy beat the cheating hoe very well, she is a bastard, if you want to cheat.
breakup and move to the next dick no need to be choping two at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) by Born2Breed(f): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is graphic.

Some people are insane.

Jizox!!!
Re: Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) by ZWorld: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) by starbuck(f): 2:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Did she die shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) by Dranoid: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2019
dotman4real007:
dude did you watch the video??
He didn't beat her he stabbed her multiple times and proceeded to slice himself in the neck

If you support that then both of you are sick in the brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2019
This is inhumane, why will he?

Relationship is a consensus,any party can agree to pull out before marriage. I dont still get why people then commit suicide or kill each other. When you have the legal right to walk away without fear of reprimand.
Re: Man Filmed Stabbing His Girlfriend For Cheating Again After Forgiving Her (Pix) by Hintona(f): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2019
dotman4real007:
bravo bravo
my dog read your comment and it's life has been changed forever

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Can Someone Explain This (photo)?? / I Watched While they beheaded A Police Officer,I Paid 2 Million As My Ransom- Ki / Ilorin Court Jails Yahoo-boy, Seizes His N13m Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.