Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Take Note!!! Southerners - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Take Note!!! Southerners (448 Views)

Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Note!!! Southerners by Informer155(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Without long English and unnecessary analysis, I want to tel Nigerians and especially SS/SE to note this about Ruga by federal government. I am from the core north believe me.
1.Once you give any small place for F***ni, tonight just wakeup the next morning you will see them all over your states if you know you know.(check history)
2-the same issue of insurgents will start there in no time I know it(its a systematic agenda to take over)
3-once they settled its forever! you can't do anything instead they will establish a kingdom there with rulers and, rules and regulations. when you against them they will call they people all over to finish and clear the place after all they have no accents to lose nor senses for peace living ALWAYS READY TO DIE(just like BH)
4-fear this people the future is great and far,FEAR THEM WELL
5-they are united,they can accommodate a killer ,marry four wives at younger age with million children (be warned me people) look beyond and deep
6-if you know how NE insurgents started you will sell your heart to get money for funding #NOtoRuga or beg your governor to take half of your accents only to say no to Riga system
7-do you know that the world, FG,UN, etc are ready to give billions to fund this? and you know how wicked our politician are,they can do anything to get such projects not minding the consequences tomorrow (its a billionssss project my people)
8-believe me or not, hear it or not but that's the truth about what they are planning. #SayNoTORuga

(1) (Reply)

8 Months Used Corolla 2006 / What Cover Of A Song Do You Love More Than The Original? / African Youtube Has Special Message For White Identified Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.