Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire (31145 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by livebyday(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

In addition to my points raised, I think we need to have a clear cut definition of what we talking about so we can address constructively which I will appreciate you do so we can continue from there.

Whats the difference between ranches, colonies and settlement?

And to add to my points earlier

Ranches are run by trained professionals.mot rapists and.murders

The fulani herdsmen are rapists and.murders , but the president said it is the Foreign fulani from.mali and Libya that do these crimes !!

Okay what has been done to arrest them and prevent more from coming in? Nothing and you want to move these guys into colonies in the states?

That is lunacy
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by Benekruku(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
livebyday:

The definition is obvious

Ranching is the practice of raising herds of animals on large tracts of land. Ranchers commonly raise grazing animals such as cattle and sheep

Settlement a place, typically one which has previously been uninhabited, where people establish a community.

Colony a group of people of one nationality or race living in a foreign place.in this case tribe, hence fulani colony

Great!

So with cattle colonies and ranches, vast land is required. So what are we arguing about. Either of the two is 100/100 so far it confines them across Nigeria.

So what is the subject of rejection with regards to your definition.
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

Am glad you shooting yourself in the leg.

You have no point Dude. Read everything you composed and you will agree with me you already on my side.

Now you are boxed to an angle where you void and clueless, and can only use the size of land been demanded to make a point. Can you see our discussion is closed.

So what why were you arguing with me all along?

Dear! Am done with you!

""Read everything you composed and you will agree with me you already on my side.""

U are heavily illucinating.

I expected this exact same daft move from u. U are a very empty Herdsman who thinks easterners are so stupid we cannot see thru ur moves to steal millions of hectares of our ancestral land.

U couldn't offer any reply as regards to the definition of ranches n settlements and ur here blabbing absolute trash.
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by Benekruku(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2019
livebyday:

And to add to my points earlier

Ranches are run by trained professionals.mot rapists and.murders

Are all herdsmen rapist? Its inhuman to attribute a crime to a trade. Okada is used to perpetrate crime does not mean all Okada men are thieves.

The fulani herdsmen are rapists and.murders , but the president said it is the Foreign fulani from.mali and Libya that do these crimes !!

Stop generalising please. You insulting a tribe here and will be unfair if same is attached to your tribe also. The basis of Ranching/Settlements/Colonies is to distinguish the good from the bad. Concentrate the trade at a location so you can go head to head with the criminal ones.

Okay what has been done to arrest them and prevent more from coming in? Nothing and you want to move these guys into colonies in the states?

The criminals will be fished out once the traders are confined. Presently, open grazing has caused a mix and its making it difficult to track this criminals. The first move on the forward is confining them. Arrest will follow.

That is lunacy
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by toluwa1(f): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Our leaders are too complacent!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by Benekruku(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""Read everything you composed and you will agree with me you already on my side.""

U are heavily illucinating.

I expected this exact same daft move from u. U are a very empty Herdsman who thinks easterners are so stupid we cannot see thru ur moves to steal millions of hectares of our ancestral land.

U couldn't offer any reply as regards to the definition of ranches n settlements and ur here blabbing absolute trash.

Hello! Am not fighting with you. If you are getting to realise you shooting yourself in the leg and its hurting you, you have no reason to pour your pain on me.

Back to our discussion

You said you dont buy RUGA and its Ranches you want right? Can you please give a stamp to it that state government should allocate LANDS for the implementation of this ranches? Both options demand samething and will lead to same destination.

Can you see you have just been making useless points all along? I regret utilising my precious time to argue with you when you dont even have an idea of what you yourself is talking about. I guess you just felt like talking. Try to always keep shot when you dont have words to say. You can always whistle if you desperate to get air out of your mouth.

I will leave you to agree with yourself.

Bye!
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by maikeke(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2019
If President Buhari Create 200 Naira and put Cattle on it those blind followers would have directed to tore their 200Naira note in the name of protest against Ruga. But luckly ur follow Christian and Southerner Made the Ruga on ur Money.

Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

Thanks comrade!

Much appreciated!
You are always welcome patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by livebyday(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Benekruku post=79895450][/quote]

I didn't insult the tribe I was clear to say herdsmen that is the herders and from facts on records they commit crimes though I still pointed out that the president said it's the ones from.Mali and Libya and I stated this so how can you try around and say insult their tribe?

You as usual deflect from the narative which is what has been done to apprehend them?

Then you went onto say the perpetuators will be fished out when? It's been years , so when will they be fished out ??

Then you want ruga to be set up now ? And you want people to accept this so it sounds fair?

Now you see how ridiculous this whole thing is .

To engender public good will first things first apprehend these perpetuators

Then we can talk
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by livebyday(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

Great!

So with cattle colonies and ranches, vast land is required. So what are we arguing about. Either of the two is 100/100 so far it confines them across Nigeria.

So what is the subject of rejection with regards to your definition.

Again you deflect and digress address my latest point

Everyone knows what ranches and colonies are

And secondly there is no justification for migrating fulani families to other regions all in the name of a settlement

Settlements are not needed ranches are it is not rocket science sir

Why do you find it so hard to grasp this is what baffles me

A ranch of over. Thousand cattle can be managed by less than 20 people in a ranch please read up if you doubt this

What they need to do is build 3 for ,4 ranches in bornu or any northern state invite foreign experts to train them on modern ranching best practices

Fini

They don't have up to 5000 cattle combined so those ranches will suffice and even exceed their need

This is not complex just employ critical thinking it will solve this
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by bigpicture001: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
nextstep:
Nigerians are complaining about the policies of a president they elected? Abeg. We can't vote a bigot and then complain he's a bigot.
If people from South don't want grazing, they should either: stop eating cows, or start ranching.

The recent noise from Rivers: "we don't have room for grazing."
Oh... so you want to eat cow meat, but don't want to use part of your land to raise the food you will eat?

Mum do Japan nd Germany produce oil..?

Y don't UN stop dem from using oil..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

Hello! Am not fighting with you. If you are getting to realise you shooting yourself in the leg and its hurting you, you have no reason to pour your pain on me.

Back to our discussion

You said you dont buy RUGA and its Ranches you want right? Can you please give a stamp to it that state government should allocate LANDS for the implementation of this ranches? Both options demand samething and will lead to same destination.

Can you see you have just been making useless points all along? I regret utilising my precious time to argue with you when you dont even have an idea of what you yourself is talking about. I guess you just felt like talking. Try to always keep shot when you dont have words to say. You can always whistle if you desperate to get air out of your mouth.

I will leave you to agree with yourself.

Bye!

"You said you dont buy RUGA and its Ranches you want right? Can you please give a stamp to it that state government should allocate LANDS for the implementation of this ranches? Both options demand samething and will lead to same destination."

You are still illucinating.

""If you are getting to realise you shooting yourself in the leg and its hurting you, you have no reason to pour your pain on me.""

I'm beginning to believe that u are bipolar.

RANCHING AND RUGA SETTLEMEMTS AREN'T SAME AND WON'T LEAD TO THE SAME DESTINATION.
We have long accepted ranches and then we are waiting for Fulanis to come n discuss with us, we will choose the location and quantity of the land we will lease or rent to them for the ranches. No ranch will be 30,000 hectares, we aren't stupid. 5 - 10 hectares which is 50 - 100 plots if land is enough to house hundreds of thousands of cows. For thr Herdsmen whi have 40 - 50 cows, we will give them 1 plot of land 100 × 100, that would be much more than enough to house 50 cows and house the Herdsman as well. Now not all villages will accept to rent out their land for ranching (1 plot of land in my village is 500m to 5 million naira so it's out of bounds for ranching)so the ranches will only be available in the villages across Nigeria that accept the idea. The state government isn't going to take lands as they please, they will still discuss with the communities involved.

Meanwhile Mr Herdsman, ur dullard uncle has withdraw the RUGA rubbish, he has realized that almost the whole nation aren't interested in that unprecedented land theft.
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by nextstep(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's amazing how many times I was asked if I'm daft in this thread. I consider myself a reasonable person and want to address a few issues/misconceptions.

1. I'm from Asaba. It's a pity that people assume that I'm Northern Muslim because I'm trying to be non-partisan and pan-Nigerian on this topic.

2. This is a national and even West African crisis: climate change is reducing grazing grounds in North and badly affecting pastoral husbandry (e.g. herdsmen). If a large section of Nigerians are denied their livelihood I can only imagine things will get worse for us all.

3. I have often suggested that if we don't want to help raise cows on our fertile grasslands, we should also reduce our consumption of cow meat and (as somebody pointed out) eat other options (pork, chicken, etc). By reducing demand for cows, we reduce pressure on grazing lands, but we still will have hundreds of thousands of Fulani out of work if that happens, leading back to unrest.

4. Germany and Japan do not produce Oil (we'd be in serious trouble if they did), but they (like all modern economies) have allocated lands throughout the country for planting, grazing/ranching, industry, residential, etc. They do it in a way that allocates land efficiently and benefits all citizens, and adjust to changing conditions. For the most part we in Africa are just wearing the veneer of modernism but we are not internally developed at all, still basically stuck in the 1700s in our methods of animal husbandry, agriculture, cooking, water fetching, consideration for others, and in our thinking.

5. Ranching does not solve the fundamental problem that grass needs a lot of space and water to grow. In developed countries areas are dedicated to growing fodder/hay, which are harvested and bundled off to ranches. In other words whether grazing or ranching, the grass has to be grown someplace.

6. We're being so sectional that we forget that we are a Nation and that we all benefit when we compromise. It's a pity our government does not enforce national unity and put down violence against all its citizens which explains a lot of hate and bigotry we have for each other. It's also very unfortunate that we re-elected such a small-minded, single-track, selfish and hypocrite individual as president. A smarter government would be having more sensible dialog... would swiftly punish all belligerents that harm its citizens... and would use its vast resources to predict/plan/implement workable solutions.

7. This is a serious question by Maroghene and I will answer here:
- 2. Will u rather have meat at the expense of the life of ur loved ones judging from precedence
Of course I would will rather my loved ones be alive, and forgo meat entirely. If we in the South took this question to heart, we would all seriously reduce our cow meat intake. I've been saying this for years, but the only thing we do is shake our heads when we read the news of people being killed over conflicts, but at the next party or beer palor, insist they should put more fried meat in our plates, or want to consume 5k suya. We don't deeply think of how our consumption and apathy ultimately affects peoples lives.

8. I'll admit that this suggestion by Ebonyi State Governor makes the most sense: grow grass in the South, which is shipped to North for sale. Then both sides can negotiate on price of grass and of cattle.

9. We should also be looking into how to reverse desertification and restore lush grass growing in the North. If you've learned from history, the desert area of Sahara once used to be lush and green, which should warn all of us that the current lush vegetation we enjoy in the South may not last forever as the Desert encroaches south every year.

The main takeaway is that we can't resort to the old methods of sectionalism/tribalism. Our region of the world is being desertified, yet we are not paying attention. Our people are being stripped of livelihood, and our people are also being killed because of it, yet our government - which we elected by the way - is not thinking smartly about solutions, or even being serious about stopping the killing. Things will worsen unless we change our thinking, unless we consider the big picture, unless we are all willing to compromise.

PrecisionFx:

U are so daft n stark silly, we have options to eat Pork, chicken, snail, goat, donkey, Turkey, Bush mean and many more.
U and ur fellow Herdsmen do not have any option than to sell cow beef to us, if u refuse to buy, hunger will kill u.
We hold all the keys

bigpicture001:

Mum do Japan nd Germany produce oil..?
Y don't UN stop dem from using oil..?

Maroghene:

To say am appalled by this comment is me been modest with u. If I may ask u and I want genuine answers:
1. Do u pay for the so called cow meat u eat or the herdsmen gives it to u for free?
2. Will u rather have meat at the expense of the life of ur loved ones judging from precedence? Selah

Omudia11:
So you Muslim northerners take alcohol VAT but don't want alcohol sold on your land?
You're just so daft.

DrCruz:
Are u that daft? Didn't u read what Ebony State Governor said? That ruga should be done in the north while they bring their cows down south and sell, and in turn buy grass to go and feed their cows?
Is that too hard?
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by nextstep(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
livebyday:

Settlements are not needed ranches are it is not rocket science sir
A ranch of over. Thousand cattle can be managed by less than 20 people in a ranch please read up if you doubt this
What they need to do is build 3 for ,4 ranches in bornu or any northern state invite foreign experts to train them on modern ranching best practices
They don't have up to 5000 cattle combined so those ranches will suffice and even exceed their need

PrecisionFx:

RANCHING AND RUGA SETTLEMEMTS AREN'T SAME AND WON'T LEAD TO THE SAME DESTINATION.
We have long accepted ranches and then we are waiting for Fulanis to come n discuss with us, we will choose the location and quantity of the land we will lease or rent to them for the ranches. No ranch will be 30,000 hectares, we aren't stupid. 5 - 10 hectares which is 50 - 100 plots if land is enough to house hundreds of thousands of cows. For thr Herdsmen whi have 40 - 50 cows, we will give them 1 plot of land 100 × 100, that would be much more than enough to house 50 cows and house the Herdsman as well. Now not all villages will accept to rent out their land for ranching (1 plot of land in my village is 500m to 5 million naira so it's out of bounds for ranching)so the ranches will only be available in the villages across Nigeria that accept the idea. The state government isn't going to take lands as they please, they will still discuss with the communities involved.

Meanwhile Mr Herdsman, ur dullard uncle has withdraw the RUGA rubbish, he has realized that almost the whole nation aren't interested in that unprecedented land theft.

Mostly right, however:
1 - settlement allows people to continue their traditional way of life. We can ask they need to modernize, and that's a fair debate.
2 - with ranches, you need acreage to grow grass: rule of thumb is you need 1.5 - 2 acres per cow calf pair, so 1000 cows need nearly 2000 acres. more if you're growing other feed (e.g corn), and don't forget all the water you need
3 - If only 50 million Nigerians eat cow in 1 meal per day, and 1 cow feeds 1000 people (estimates of course to get an idea), you'd need to slaughter 50,000 cows per day nationwide. Seriously. 365*50k = A LOT OF COWS, especially if you include calves that are being raised for a couple years.

So we'd need 365 days * 50,000 cows * 1.5 acres ... that's A LOT of space, A LOT of water, A LOT of poop that needs to be managed, and a lot of antibiotics to keep cows from getting sick in such close proximity to each other (if ranching is done). In the case of growing grass in the south and shipping it north... that's a lot of trucks and petrol to consider.
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by livebyday(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
nextstep:

Mostly right, however:
1 - settlement allows people to continue their traditional way of life. We can ask they need to modernize, and that's a fair debate.
2 - with ranches, you need acreage to grow grass: rule of thumb is you need 1.5 - 2 acres per cow calf pair, so 1000 cows need nearly 2000 acres. more if you're growing other feed (e.g corn), and don't forget all the water you need
3 - If only 50 million Nigerians eat cow in 1 meal per day, and 1 cow feeds 1000 people (estimates of course to get an idea), you'd need to slaughter 50,000 cows per day nationwide. Seriously. 365*50k = A LOT OF COWS, especially if you include calves that are being raised for a couple years.

So we'd need 365 days * 50,000 cows * 1.5 acres ... that's A LOT of space, A LOT of water, A LOT of poop that needs to be managed, and a lot of antibiotics to keep cows from getting sick in such close proximity to each other (if ranching is done). In the case of growing grass in the south and shipping it north... that's a lot of trucks and petrol to consider.

You didn't make a point

It's good that at the end of the day we both agree what Nigeria needs is ranches not settlements, so this ruga idea should be buried

No point going on and on my points are solid those for ruga are shaky and can't stand up.to serious scrutiny

Case closed

There's no where in the world that settlements are used to solve a crisis instead of direct solution like ranches

Whomever thought up this idea should.be fired

It's not rocket science we need ranches int he north and it's not the fault of Nigeria that the owners of these cows didn't think to modernize and attend workshops to see how ranches are run , so they should.either upgrade or Southerners will open ranches ourselves and use global best practices to improve revenue and create employment

Cheers
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by Nazzysca: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79893243:

We are very Sorry for the shut up part,
that is unlike us.
It has been edited!
But stop what you were trying to do.
It cause rift, animosity and hatred, that is what we won't accept.
Sorry once more.
Have a blessed day.
Thanks egbon.
But I wasn't trying to set you guys up but how could that guy say he hates Baba Wole?
It's well
Anyway, I admire your humility
Well done
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by ashantitope: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chrisjay1998:

So tell us how we can Pick the bad ones out of the good ones ! Is it written on there faces or do they carry it on placards

Bros I can prove it to you that those kill or kidnapping are not fulanis because this same thing am telling you happen when all this boko Haram started so people tag them to Islam while I disagree with many people but later when the start bombing mosque that when people realize that they are fighting everybody and not one religion so this people can be deal with if our security can wake up to there normal work because anybody can just wake up and decide to come to Nigeria from different countries without people asking there what is there purpose here so let our security wake up
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
nextstep:

Mostly right, however:

They can never be able to grow all the grasses they need inside a ranch, they would have to go outside to gather most of the grass they need, cows eat tons of food daily and grasses can't go everyday.

We aren't giving anyone hundreds of thousands of hectares for ranching, it's a NEVER
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
nextstep:
It's amazing how many times I was asked if I'm daft in this thread. I consider myself a reasonable person and want to address a few issues/misconceptions.

1. I'm from Asaba. It's a pity that people assume that I'm Northern Muslim because I'm trying to be non-partisan and pan-Nigerian on this topic.

2. This is a national and even West African crisis: climate change is reducing grazing grounds in North and badly affecting pastoral husbandry (e.g. herdsmen). If a large section of Nigerians are denied their livelihood I can only imagine things will get worse for us all.

3. I have often suggested that if we don't want to help raise cows on our fertile grasslands, we should also reduce our consumption of cow meat and (as somebody pointed out) eat other options (pork, chicken, etc). By reducing demand for cows, we reduce pressure on grazing lands, but we still will have hundreds of thousands of Fulani out of work if that happens, leading back to unrest.

4. Germany and Japan do not produce Oil (we'd be in serious trouble if they did), but they (like all modern economies) have allocated lands throughout the country for planting, grazing/ranching, industry, residential, etc. They do it in a way that allocates land efficiently and benefits all citizens, and adjust to changing conditions. For the most part we in Africa are just wearing the veneer of modernism but we are not internally developed at all, still basically stuck in the 1700s in our methods of animal husbandry, agriculture, cooking, water fetching, consideration for others, and in our thinking.

5. Ranching does not solve the fundamental problem that grass needs a lot of space and water to grow. In developed countries areas are dedicated to growing fodder/hay, which are harvested and bundled off to ranches. In other words whether grazing or ranching, the grass has to be grown someplace.

6. We're being so sectional that we forget that we are a Nation and that we all benefit when we compromise. It's a pity our government does not enforce national unity and put down violence against all its citizens which explains a lot of hate and bigotry we have for each other. It's also very unfortunate that we re-elected such a small-minded, single-track, selfish and hypocrite individual as president. A smarter government would be having more sensible dialog... would swiftly punish all belligerents that harm its citizens... and would use its vast resources to predict/plan/implement workable solutions.

7. This is a serious question by Maroghene and I will answer here:
- 2. Will u rather have meat at the expense of the life of ur loved ones judging from precedence
Of course I would will rather my loved ones be alive, and forgo meat entirely. If we in the South took this question to heart, we would all seriously reduce our cow meat intake. I've been saying this for years, but the only thing we do is shake our heads when we read the news of people being killed over conflicts, but at the next party or beer palor, insist they should put more fried meat in our plates, or want to consume 5k suya. We don't deeply think of how our consumption and apathy ultimately affects peoples lives.

8. I'll admit that this suggestion by Ebonyi State Governor makes the most sense: grow grass in the South, which is shipped to North for sale. Then both sides can negotiate on price of grass and of cattle.

9. We should also be looking into how to reverse desertification and restore lush grass growing in the North. If you've learned from history, the desert area of Sahara once used to be lush and green, which should warn all of us that the current lush vegetation we enjoy in the South may not last forever as the Desert encroaches south every year.

The main takeaway is that we can't resort to the old methods of sectionalism/tribalism. Our region of the world is being desertified, yet we are not paying attention. Our people are being stripped of livelihood, and our people are also being killed because of it, yet our government - which we elected by the way - is not thinking smartly about solutions, or even being serious about stopping the killing. Things will worsen unless we change our thinking, unless we consider the big picture, unless we are all willing to compromise.

""I'm from Asaba. It's a pity that people assume that I'm Northern Muslim because I'm trying to be non-partisan and pan-Nigerian on this topic.""

If u like be pan Nigeria and pan Fulani, na ur business.

Fulani aren't getting 180,000 hectares of land from my state, it's that simple.

U can give Asaba land to them if u like
Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nazzysca:

Thanks egbon.
But I wasn't trying to set you guys up but how could that guy say he hates Baba Wole?
It's well
Anyway, I admire your humility
Well done
One love sir!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire by chingymingy: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
35824L:
[s][/s] If fulani will strike anywhere first, it is your erosion-ravaged region. They have given your people a small sample in nimbo enugu state grin

Alaye shay oti ji abi oshi sun?

What's the happenings in the southwest recently with Fulani herders. Oponu oshi, be supporting PMB blindly, oniranu omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayu is Very corrupt, he Collected N1bn from a PDP Presidential Aspirant - Wike / Hoodlums Shoot At Police, Soldiers Escorting Corps Members In Port Harcourt / We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.