Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Bbnaija2019: I Didn’t Have International Passport Before The Show – Sir Dee - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija2019: I Didn’t Have International Passport Before The Show – Sir Dee (535 Views)

Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him / Meet The 21 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Simply Tacha, Kim Oprah, Sir Dee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: I Didn’t Have International Passport Before The Show – Sir Dee by obinnaokeke225: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
After the food-induced verbal confrontation that took place between Tacha and Thelma earlier today, the housemates engaged in a talk section in their bedroom.

khafi, a London Cop (Police ) narrated her experiences as a Cop in the UK, when she was done with her narration, Sir Dee, an Indigene of Kogi State engaged his attentive fellow housemates in an engaging story of his journey into the Big Brother House.

see what he said about His Mum: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/02/bbnaija2019-i-didnt-have-international-passport-before-the-show-sir-dee-photos/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Omashola Talks Tough With Ike After The Clash With Mercy / N50million Gift!!! Account For All Previous Money Sent, Jaruma, Actress Nkechi B / Diane On Her Surprise Eviction And Elozonam On A Possible Future With Diane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.